Clearance Items

• ... what is scaling ? Why was Rossi sitting in an container with appearently bazillions of connected ecat's, if not a single one was proven to work in any ways ?

Why scaling an unproven device ?

• I asked one of the Rossi team about scaling up the Q-X. The response was- yes you can make it bigger- but the bigger they are the harder they are to keep stable and to ignite.

Alan,

I have to ask...:)

"...one of the Rossi team..."

Would one of the team be the new guy who never said much and as far as we know is from California? Who provided the COP calculations when no input power was measured?

Or

Would that be Gulstrom, who has written the theoretical paper but according to Mats Lewan, was not present at the test and is from Germany?

Or

Fabiani, long time family friend of Rossi who trashed his Doral data, did not hand it over to his employer who paid him a lot of money, "had his computer thrown to the street by Rossi" and absconded off to Russia?

Was there any other "Rossi team" member there? Not being sarcastic, but who is Rossi's team, located in Florida, where the magnificent plant, research and team must be located working many hours?

I would be very interested in knowing who "Rossi's team" was! He is making such miraculous discoveries over many years, always with a great "team". Yet those "teams" turn out to be Fabiani, sometimes Penon and then some guy hired off the street such as Bass. (Sometimes from the Home Depot parking lot)

Was you really impressed with this team? Did they have credentials related to the field? You speak positively of "the team" and were at there. So you must have some information you can provide. :!:

• BTW, what have you got against Germans?

Absolutely nothing! My daughter studied in Germany and did an internship there. A great country to visit. The history is remarkable. A percentage of my heritage is German.

My pointing out Germany, California and Russia is that Rossi is in Florida, where the "team" must be working. Do they commute to Florida all the time? We know Rossi is not going to send them the "secret formula" to test at their private locations!

To be blunt, my point is that "Rossi Team" is nothing but furthering "Rossisms" to a great extent. Rossi talks about "factories", he has a rented Doral storage facility in a non-industrial zone. He talks about "teams" when he has one or two people. One, a long time family associate with very questionable actions and then some off the street hire who has little qualifications for the title. He talks about "independent tests" that are not remotely independent. He talks and talks and talks but never delivers in a matter remotely close to a reasonable, logical manner.

Yet there are a few people (getting fewer) that in spite of the "large neon writing on the wall", still give him credence and support! Even if it is in a sublime way. It is truly amazing. If your banker acted like Rossi, I doubt very much that you would trust any of your money with him, NOR would you recommend him to your family and friends.

One does not have to defame someone, One does not have to be derogatory to someone. One does not have to "rail" against someone. These are all true. But to give someone continual positive support when they do not deserve it, is not logical either! The "technical response" you gave is based upon no technical information. It is simply "Rossi says", even if from one of the "team". I could also post that Rossi has "state of the Art" Robotic factories, because Rossi has said so over the years. Is that a technical answer? Hardly. Especially when we know it untrue.

Rossi has posted on his JONP that the QuarkX has "no potential" of runaway. Yet his "Team" states they are hard to control? Rossi states he has achieved "5 Sigma", which would indicate that the QuarkX is as reliable as could be.... 99.99999% and yet his "team" states it is hard to "ignite". I could go on....but I will not....

People have to look at the complete, whole story Rossi is spreading, not just what we want to hear! His supporters should start holding him accountable, after all... his many, ,many posts and statements are to you the SUPPORTERS, not the skeptics! Every time he lies, he is lying to you!

• Official Post

Rossi has posted on his JONP that the QuarkX has "no potential" of runaway. Yet his "Team" states they are hard to control? Rossi states he has achieved "5 Sigma", which would indicate that the QuarkX is as reliable as could be.... 99.99999% and yet his "team" states it is hard to "ignite". I could go on....but I will not....

I'm afraid you will go on, it's in your nature. I would point out that Ross on JoNP was talking (I assume) about the current device. I never even go there so wouldn't know for sure. I was talking about reported problems with earlier and larger versions which you seem to be conflating with the current iteration, possibly deliberately.

As for Rossi, I don't care about the superstructure he throws up, I don't even bother about it. All I am interested in is the non-zero probability that he has something good.

• Sorry - no comment, since knowing more would be of little use to you beyond satisfying your curiosity for a moment. I gave a technical response to a technical question about scale, and nothing more.

You quoted a possibly authoritative insider. But, for others to evaluate that authority, it would be helpful to know who that person was. Unqualified they sound authoritative but with more information we might agree or disagree with that.

All I am interested in is the non-zero probability that he has something good.

I would point out that Ross on JoNP was talking (I assume) about the current device. I never even go there so wouldn't know for sure.

Isn't that contradictory? You are interested in the possibility that the man has something good yet you don't ever check in on his regularly annotated personal blog? And then you seem to evaluate his veracity?

You can see that the plastic tubing does not yet carry rust-laden water.

Every Rossi-production seems encrusted in rust. Obviously, iron oxide must be an integral part of the Rossi Effect. I am sure Axil can explain that.

... what is scaling ? Why was Rossi sitting in an container with appearently bazillions of connected ecat's, if not a single one was proven to work in any ways ?

Why scaling an unproven device ?

I've been asking this since Rossi explained in 2011 that what he called his megawatt plant contained 50 (or was it 100) of his original steam producing ecat modules. Apparently, this is another classical tell of a high energy high tech fraud. Steorn claimed for years that they had built a "550 horsepower magnetic motor" and by the way, it was so large and powerful that they had to locate it "under the stairs", where ever that was! Con men scale up crappola that has never been shown to work. Apparently even this impresses the marks and separates some of them from their money.

It has long been obvious to me that Darden should have insisted on a properly performed, properly calibrated, entirely independent test of the ORIGINAL steam producing ecat or even the all liquid cooled, no phase change version Levi got such spectacular *claimed* results with in 2011. If he had, IH would be almost $20 million richer at this point and Rossi would probably be history.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.