Clearance Items

Life's a puzzle Mary, and then you're dead. 'Twas ever this. Anyway, that's enough trolltime for today.

Alan, in what way do my remarks constitute "trolltime" please? I'd be happy to edit them if indeed I was trolling and asked illegitimate questions. I am regularly, inaccurately and roundly criticized for "never" reading LENR publications. How can you evaluate Rossi without knowing what he writes in his blog? Some of his most obvious lies are there. That's a sincere question! Obviously, you aren't compelled to respond but I don't think asking that is trolling. If it is, so is all the inappropriate criticism heaped on me for a similar claim (except in that case, it isn't even accurate).

• Rust~

Its all over this forum in parts, it still needs a better understanding from the unfunded science and tools that dont exist yet, A scalable model for the device is on the wall of a church in jerusalem. To scale up "the I've been wondering" rust, all thats need is to build a new one that will work, with no money or pre-existing tools or what will happen if it runs away because we have no way to measure a new type of energy created from the formula that sounds somewhat silly in the first place.

In short, few will give thier time to it to progress without the promiss of big money or the fear of their peers making fun of them for trying or even talking about it.

Make a new jerusalem sound like something for the trolls to jump on. DON'T.

in todays world theres no way to win, everything can be fake when the money controls what we are allowed to see.

SOMETIMES ITS BETTER TO BE OBSERVANT then a qualified professional that was only taught a single field when what is needed is to understand many.Is there a single archaeologist within this forum? not likely. But its desperately needed to unlock parts of the LENR reaction. again the qualified professional from another field would likely be called a troll adding what they think.

Its not likely to change in todays world.

Biuld the new jerusalem reactor after practicing the techniques needed is likely not part of the Qualified Professionals skill-set unless they are qualified in 20 different skills.

The trap the money produces.

• Official Post

The only Ecats that rusted were the LT's, and now they, along with the HT, are obsolete. So hardly worth a debate now, as to whether it was the secret catalyst. Rossi is leaving those rusty days behind, as he moves on to smaller and Sigma 5 things. Smart of him, as his customers do not want those old rust buckets anymore, and instead await the coming of the QX that outputs what it's controller inputs. Plasma does not rust thank goodness....or does it?

• The only Ecats that rusted were the LT's, and now they, along with the HT, are obsolete. So hardly worth a debate now, as to whether it was the secret catalyst. Rossi is leaving those rusty days behind, as he moves on to smaller and Sigma 5 things. Smart of him, as his customers do not want those old rust buckets anymore, and instead await the coming of the QX that outputs what it's controller inputs. Plasma does not rust thank goodness....or does it?

I can't see why this is clearance. The technical notion of plasma rusting is at least as plausible as any of Rossi's technical ideas. Clear scientific contribution. Axil would perhaps be able ingeniously to find some way in which polaritons could mediate this.

ok, production starting in 2018 ?

....this is in 18 days.

..."automatized robotic factories" ...

...they should be built first, I think ....

and this is, what he will tell next times, when someone asks: What about production ?

• The claim "2018" refers to "days" :D :D :D

(approx 5.5 years) It means not before the year 2023...

I heard long ago from another licensee that Roger Green sold his license back due to some serious concerns over his health. I know no more than that.

LOL! Roger Green had in his hands a license to sell the millennium invention (with earn of billion of USD) but due to "serious concerns over his health" he sold it back and by, by.

I should believe that he had none like a brother or a son or a partner or a friend or... someone to which to give this incredible and unique opportunity...

Only a gullible Rossi's fan and supporter can believe to this kind of stories.

• ne had to be incompetent and negligent at vetting to invest in Rossi when IH did but now you have to be completely stupid as well and unable to do a simple internet search (which reveals the pretrial depositions).

Don't worry about it Mary. Calm down, consider lithium maybe... It's only a Norwegian newspaper (ie a small country really really far away ...). When these people finally get to the Internet they will find that you have spoken the TRUTH all over it in one million+ rants trashing Rossi from any angle possible. They will be so impressed by your perseverance and join you on your faithful journey towards enlightenment :D

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.