Clearance Items

• Official Post

something makes me thinking about Mental Quantum Dynamics (MQD) which is btw a cause of lenr #axil axil.

Rossi is able to generate huge amounts of virtual photons which stimulate lenr. That is why you can't reproduce his effect when he is not around.

This strong virtual photons flux also affects some people so they draw vivid pictures of subatomic particles and funny inkblot charts.

• something makes me thinking about Mental Quantum Dynamics (MQD) which is btw a cause of lenr #axil axil.

Rossi is able to generate huge amounts of virtual photons which stimulate lenr. That is why you can't reproduce his effect when he is not around.

This strong virtual photons flux also affects some people so they draw vivid pictures of subatomic particles and funny inkblot charts.

Most of the time, the irrationality of the human emotional response throughout science clouts logic, judgement, and clear thinking. It might be worth the effort to replace these flawed individuals with an appropriate artificial intelligence program.

• Once someone named "LENR Is Not Real" posts that Wendelstein generates 25 second of plasma using "only passive cooling", then one doesn't need to be a lone genius for to realize, we are facing the troll of hot fusion lobby. The Wendelstein is optimized to sustainable plasma design - but the sad truth is, it cannot achieve even ten times lower plasma temperatures than the tokamaks, which are working in pulse regimes (and which are still not able to ignite the hot fusion reaction).

The Wendelstein constructors must try their stuffs much harder. One just must ask, how much the German governement is willing to spend into hot fusion research while ignoring the replications of thousands-time cheaper cold fusion experiments. Which invisible power drives this apparent controversy?

IH and Coolescense spent millions of dollars attempting replications of what were deemed the top LENR experiments

Too bad they forget to inform the public about their results...;-) I'd say instead, they spend these dollars just for controlling and stopping the cold fusion proliferation. But the hot fusion research is billions dollars industry already. Just the NIF project did cost ten billions of dollars already and it drains anther billion each year - enough to attract much bigger frauds, than Andrea Rossi would even think about. The ITER is forty billions dollars project and so on.. If we would spend the same money for cold fusion research, then we all would have cold fusion reactors in our cars and kitchen already.

W7x has recently achieved plasma temperatures of ~40 to 50 million C +.

plasma electron temperatures reached 100 MK, while ion temperatures reached 10 MK

Do you think I'm stupid and lazy enough not to verify it? You need hot ions for fusion, not electrons.

• but neglect to mention that he has been around 6 years now in the pubic eye. 10 if you count when he first approached Focardi.

Maybe you need glasses? They said he had been working on LENR since the '90s.

• But notice I said "false hope". That is where you get into trouble peddling that stuff. And sorry, but holding Rossi out as a savior of sorts, is giving false hope.

You state positively that it is"false hope." You don't have any proof that it is, only your belief that LENR is impossible. If you had written "Maybe it is false hope" it would be different, but you armchair critics are so certain. Beats me why you haven't developed LENR and had it on the market in 12 months if you know so much.

• You state positively that it is"false hope." You don't have any proof that it is, only your belief that LENR is impossible. If you had written "Maybe it is false hope" it would be different, but you armchair critics are so certain. Beats me why you haven't developed LENR and had it on the market in 12 months if you know so much.

Why didn't Rossi put anything to market since many years, despite he claims he has a product? Any idea why "next year" in his promises never was next year since almost a decade? would love to look into future what next year will happen with his quark....

• Why didn't Rossi put anything to market since many years, despite he claims he has a product? Any idea why "next year" in his promises never was next year since almost a decade? would love to look into future what next year will happen with his quark....

No one outside Rossi's group knows for sure but the indications were that he couldn't control the early E-Cats well enough. Like many inventors he kept trying to develop a better reactor. Consider the range in sizes and designs that he has come up with. It is natural that he hoped each one was the answer but even the reactors in the later 1 MW trial gave problems and on inspection afterwards were found to be in poor shape.

I don't know where you people get the idea that it doesn't take a longtime to develop a new technology, particularly if it is not well understood.

Consider how long it has taken hundreds of well funded scientists and engineers o come up with a hot fusion design.

• See Mats Lewan's updated "Reflections on the Nov 24 E-Cat QX demo in Stockholm"

He concludes Rossi's explanations were believable and as an engineer actually present at the demo his voice is far more believable than the distant, anonymous critics here.

https://animpossibleinvention.…cat-qx-demo-in-stockholm/

Mats is not an engineer. However he is a journalist and has been a remarkably good PR advocate for Rossi in the past.

Mats saying this now, when the (not disputed) facts of the demo are different, makes him far less believable, not far more believable.

• No one outside Rossi's group knows for sure but the indications were that he couldn't control the early E-Cats well enough. Like many inventors he kept trying to develop a better reactor. Consider the range in sizes and designs that he has come up with. It is natural that he hoped each one was the answer but even the reactors in the later 1 MW trial gave problems and on inspection afterwards were found to be in poor shape.

I don't know where you people get the idea that it doesn't take a longtime to develop a new technology, particularly if it is not well understood.

Consider how long it has taken hundreds of well funded scientists and engineers o come up with a hot fusion design.

It is rather the opposite. Most here think it is taking Rossi an infinite time to develop his new technology, since there is (taking the public evidence as a whole) no evidence that his ecats have ever generated excess heat.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.