Clearance Items

• Official Post

You state positively that it is"false hope." You don't have any proof that it is, only your belief that LENR is impossible. If you had written "Maybe it is false hope" it would be different, but you armchair critics are so certain. Beats me why you haven't developed LENR and had it on the market in 12 months if you know so much.

AA,

After Rossi/IH settled, and he got his Ecat IP, and 1MW plant back...if he had then gone on to market the LT Ecat versions, then I would say there is hope. Since, instead, he promptly dismantled his 1MW, announced on his JONP that they were obsolete and not for sale, he is a false hope.

• Official Post

He obviously had many different problems with the Tigers in the 1 MW plant or he wouldn't have had to live there every day. Contrary to what he said at the start they were clearly not good enough for commercial sale. Fixable? Who knows?

AA,

Breaking the Rossi addiction is a slow process and takes a lot of little baby steps. I will consider this your first step. :) While you do not come out and say he lied, you imply it.

And, again I am not an engineer, but if Rossi had to manually control the 1MW as he claims, are there not many companies that could easily tailor a controller to automate what he is doing? Anyway, I thought Fabiani was there to do just that, but what do I know.

• It is rather the opposite. Most here think it is taking Rossi an infinite time to develop his new technology, since there is (taking the public evidence as a whole) no evidence that his ecats have ever generated excess heat.

You think six years is infinity for Rossi and 60 years for ITER reasonable that doesn't work yet. Figures.

As for proof, you keeps coming up with fake news.

• And, again I am not an engineer, but if Rossi had to manually control the 1MW as he claims, are there not many companies that could easily tailor a controller to automate what he is doing? Anyway, I thought Fabiani was there to do just that, but what do I know.

If you knew what you were talking about it would help. Nobody here knows what the problems were with the 1 MW plant,just that there were many.

You are so pessimistic you would set the doomsday clock forward another three minutes to reach midnight.

• AA - your's is an increasingly lonely voice in what is turning into the earned and justified wilderness that was Planet Rossi.

I know all there is to know about that rust bucket piece of 1MW junk. 4 AAA batteries put out more power than that charade ever did. There was rust AND algae in its veins while it was running. What a howler.

• The analysis of the waffle rock and subsequet flooding of the valley to hide the reactor was my starting point, hundreds of site with hematite impregnated stone facing in a radius of a blast type area from an exploding reactors are allover the place, Water channels created for them as meny other purposely build in absolute precision looks to me to be intentionally documented to derail other possible interpretation from a real science point of view.

Thats why the elite handing out the money will only pay for research that fits thier agenda.

The internet bot may be picking up on the new papers being field in respect to lenr key words prompting pantents to let everyone know " we got this" just wait 20 more years~ and 20 more years and 20 more years ...

Dont fall for it.

• AA - your's is an increasingly lonely voice in what is turning into the earned and justified wilderness that was Planet Rossi.

I know all there is to know about that rust bucket piece of 1MW junk. 4 AAA batteries put out more power than that charade ever did. There was rust AND algae in its veins while it was running. What a howler.

Superheated water resistant algae? I hope someone took a culture of it.

He concludes Rossi's explanations were believable and as an engineer actually present at the demo his voice is far more believable than the distant, anonymous critics here.

Mars Lewan is a reporter. His engineering experience is far behind him if he ever had much to begin with. He's the gullible individual who allowed Rossi to get away with never doing a single calibration on the original ecats. He never even raised the issue. He never considered deception. He has not one critical or skeptical bone in his body. He is as much responsible for the costly IH debacle as anyone. His opinion on Rossi is completely worthless. Oh sure, he was there. And he never raised a single critical or probing issue.

• Adrian in the discussions of his recent article in I forget exactly where... but I remember seeing him write something to the effect of:

"What if I call you a child molestor, how do you prove you're not? Well similarly, Rossi can not prove he is not a con man [or similar]"

Well that comparison is ridiculous. First of all, if you call someone a child molestor, you'd better be ready to prove it. The burden is on you. If you make a wildly extravagant claim for a high tech discovery, AGAIN the burden is on you. Bottom line: Of course Rossi can't prove he never committed any crime. But he can sure prove he didn't lie about the ecats. All he has to do is get a single positive truly independent and credible test from a renown and well respected company or test lab. AND IN SIX+ YEARS OF EXTRAVAGANT CLAIMS, HE HAS NEVER DONE THAT! But that is all he'd have to do to prove he is not a liar ABOUT THE ECAT. Not hard. The comparison you suggest is nonsense.

There was rust AND algae in its veins while it was running. What a howler.

So you got played like a fiddle is what you are saying.

Congratulations.

• Official Post

BTW Why my posts were moved from here (well again)? This forum is about LENR not HENR. Not to say, this imbecile form of "moderation" makes discussion nonsensical, because my objections were still cited by lenrisnotreal in full extent. What is the purpose all of it if not plain censorship?

Deletion would be censorship, this is merely housekeeping. What the team are trying to do is to keep things vaguely on topic. Not always well judged, and far from perfect, it is frankly impossible to please everybody. Even moderators posts get moved if merely adding 'clutter'.

What the team are trying to do is to keep things vaguely on topic.

What do you consider in my posts off topic? (If we ignore, that the whole Wendelstein thread is off topic in this LENR forum).

Even moderators posts get moved if merely adding 'clutter'.

The moving posts between threads isn't cluttering of discussion by itself? Moving them into a cesspool isn't censorship?

• The more surprising is diligent and long arm activity of your admins, Walker in particular: sometimes less is more. For me it's just symptomatic, that just the posts critical to hot fusion were removed. If you want to build a new anti-LENR site from your forum, you're doing it systematically and well.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.