Clearance Items

John Hutchinson, a collaborator with Ken Shoulders was said to include experimental research showing artificial gravity effects including videos of objects flying around in his lab.

And you believe Hutchinson about that? Seriously?

• Axil. This has almost nothing to do with the topic of this thread. And neither does John Hutchinson's work on electrical magic (IMHO) or if it does, only by chance.

Dear Alan.

I respectfully request that you reconsider.

The reference provided was mainly concerned with acoustic black holes and hawking radiation. That subject is directly referenced in the title of the original thread:

Ken Shoulders ; The Man Who Made Black Holes

The EVO is an acoustic black hole and the heat that it produces comes from hawking's radiation. In fact, all heat in LENR is produced by hawking's radiation. On rejecting my post, you acted rashly without looking at the reference which deals with how acoustic black holes are found in condensed matter physics.

The reference also supplies an index with over a hundred titles that cover the analog black hole and its place in condensed matter physics, a true all encompassing survey of that subject matter.

It is my contention that unless one understands how the acoustic black hole fits into the LENR tapistry, one cannot understand LENR.

• axil

Before trying to understand LENR (a rather ambitious goal) one would be better served trying to understand what Ken Shoulders did in practice so that his claims could be replicated and verified against known phenomena in generally accepted science, and then LENR.

The effect your general theoretical digressions have is flooding the thread with information that has limited practical utility for those who want or could replicate those claims, and bury with walls of text (that most people interested on the subject will invariably ignore or dismiss with knee-jerk reactions) any of such practical suggestions quoted/linked by others from Shoulders or people who worked with him in the past.

• Axil,

https://www.lenr-forum.com/att…0-12942-2flrr-2011-3-pdf/

is about computational models of physical systems in other physical systems. For example: an Orrery made of charged metal spheres orbiting each other in a vacuum could be a computational model for Newtonian gravity in the solar system.

You take, this, and conflate the modelled effect with the real one. thus: the analogue of Hawking radiation in an acoustic system (no connection with GR) with real Hawking radiation from a Black hole. You then say that all heat from LENR comes from this!

Well, this statement does not make sense until you define which system (gravitational or acoustic) you are talking about. And I have not seen one sred of evidence for either one.

One of the problems attempting to do physics at the level of words pasted from papers, as you do, is that words do not adequately convey physics, so that understanding words is not the same as understanding physics. As here, where Hawking radiation is being used metaphorically.

• I have no idea if Mats Lewan has "plenty of integrity". On what basis can one conclude that? All we know about him is that he has been grandstanding for Rossi for years. If you are a Rossi cult member, then Lewan is an esteemed journalist and source of knowledge. If you are a skeptic, he is a shill whose statements are utterly worthless. If you are anyone else, your opinion will be "Who?"

• Just something we may have to forebear with Axil. Be prepared for slowness to correct such miss-spellings. For example, condinsate for condensate still sometimes persists years after its first occurrence. Once one gets the intended meaning, the unconventional orthography (heterography?) is quite harmless and appears to just come with the territory of Axil's expansive imagination. Admittedly, it may drive some with moderate obsessive-compulsive disorder to seek counseling or recreational drugs.

As a disembodied and egoless phantom, at least I am consistent in my failings, more process than substance. There will be a future time when the AI of the spell checker will select the proper word, let along allow spelling errors to get through.

But for you, the imagination exists in your head and in your deluded undertaking of what is true. What I present is not imagination by absolute truth as the march of time will reveal.

• ... antimatter.... wow, what will come next ? Axions ? Black holes ? Parallel universes ? Reptilian shapeshifters ? Hollow earths ? ....

• ...some time ago someone in here said, that Mats Lewan is simply Rossis puppet/parrot.... then someone replied, that the person should elaborate on this.... it seems as if this elaboration is already done.....

6) Tunable light. Hmmm, while the recent demo did not broach this subject, it was certainly talked about and provided a distraction for quite some time. Even Axil is intrigued by it!

... this is nothing new/special...

7) Direct electricity production! My, This was a biggie! Yet no evidence and the recent demo only used this as a possible speculation by believers as to why the power supply needed SO much cooling! (Uh. what happened to the Sigma 5 reliability here anyway? :/ )

probably Your best point...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.