Clearance Items

• How long did it prove Relativity? Quantum physics?

How long has Rossi, Brilloiun have been jerking off the credulous?

• bob,

Televangelist is good,

On the other site I suggested Rossi should be selling Amway products,

didn’t go over to good w/moderator

• Official Post

Bocjin,

The US military is actually loaded with very intelligent people, however they are without doubt the most wasteful of all government agencies. Basically no one gives a crap about cost controls. You either spend your quarterly budget, or forget advancement. We used to have a special room where we stock piled all our end of quarter purchases. Had things in there no one would ever use, but served the purpose of spending your departments very last fiscal dollar.

We did touch and go, instrument, pattern practice fully fueled, just to burn extra fuel to surpass the monthly "quota". No one ever talks about this, because it is considered unpatriotic to question anything military.

That said, the US Military is the best fighting force in the world bar none.

• ...answer is simply "NO"....

... the charges needed to create glass plates on a beach are really high, and they only create "small" pieces of glass.... if this Genady would have examined the structure of the stone-balls, he could already exclude his own statement, I suppose....

• Just something we may have to forebear with Axil. Be prepared for slowness to correct such miss-spellings. For example, condinsate for condensate still sometimes persists years after its first occurrence. Once one gets the intended meaning, the unconventional orthography (heterography?) is quite harmless and appears to just come with the territory of Axil's expansive imagination. Admittedly, it may drive some with moderate obsessive-compulsive disorder to seek counseling or recreational drugs.

... but nevertheless, not knowing how to write basic words but spreading illusive particle theories, which usually require a good knowledge of physics, bite each other so strong, that it is obvious, that the person simply does not know, what he is posting....

• That said, the US Military is the best fighting force in the world bar none.

Then why has the Taliban won the war in Afghanistan? Why did North Vietnam win the war in Vietnam?

I suggest the U.S. is the best conventional force. Perhaps not the best for all conflicts, or measured soldier for soldier. It is certainly not the most cost effective force.

If cold fusion is perfected, the U.S. military and all other military forces will soon be obsolete in many ways, as I described in my book. U.S. aircraft carriers are already obsolete and as useless as wooden ships were in the Civil War up against ironclads.

• Official Post

Then why has the Taliban won the war in Afghanistan? Why did North Vietnam win the war in Vietnam?

I suggest the U.S. is the best conventional force. Perhaps not the best for all conflicts, or measured soldier for soldier. It is certainly not the most cost effective force.

If cold fusion is perfected, the U.S. military and all other military forces will soon be obsolete in many ways, as I described in my book. U.S. aircraft carriers are already obsolete and as useless as wooden ships were in the Civil War up against ironclads.

Jed,

Sometimes you can win every battle, but still lose the war. Afghanistan and North Vietnam were two very different type conflicts, but in both we literally kicked the enemies ass in every encounter. The kill ratio in almost every battle fought (even some of the few we lost) -including against the Chinese in the Korean War, were all heavily in our favor. Even now, it is safe to say the Taliban is getting their asses handed to them almost daily.

Unfortunately, that does not always translate to winning the war. When you are the foreigner, it eventually takes the local population to turn battlefront wins into a full victory. The South Vietnamese did not do their part, and neither are the Afghans now.

About the aircraft carriers...you are absolutely correct. They are obsolete in an all out war. However, they are extremely effective in projecting peacetime power, carrying out missions in smaller, regional conflicts, and thereby making an all-out war less likely. The USN knows all that BTW.

And while I would like to think that LENR will make military forces obsolete, my skeptical side tells me human-kind will find some reason to keep killing each other nonetheless. That "book", or what I refer to as a military manual, for instance, will ensure conflict for as long as we inhabit the same planet. As long as we keep fighting each other, the military will be around.

• I just can not believe anyone pays attention to the guy anymore

and yet here you are, repeating this kind of line every couple weeks
    Olol why are people still interested in Rossi

But hey you're the most friendly of the 3k+ posts shills here, your colleagues are more like

Olol why are people still interested in LENR

At least you got the least toxic part of the good cop/bad cop routine!

• there are many invalidating counter-examples in the history of science.

We're not, in LENR, dealing as much with science, as with a stale, rancid and angry academia, and with a market whose freedom is abhorrent for some entrenched interests.

Don't expect shills to be able to engage in rational conversation.

• Wow that's really profound criticism you are offering there LINR. Kudos! Maybe you could even enhance it with a "there is no theory for it" "it can't be true because it can't be" or maybe a "it is against the basic rules of physics"?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.