Clearance Items

• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lycurgus_Cup

the Lycurgus Cup

lycurgus-cup-32.jpg?imgmax=1600

The glass contains nanoparticles that change the color of the glass based on how the light falls on them,

Stained glass is produced using gold nanoparticles based on the size of the nanoparticles.

protein_f.jpg

More information

http://physics.gsu.edu/stockma…d_Applications_60_min.pdf

The dark areas could be produced by dark mode SPP bose condinsate solitons. Energy enters but nothing comes out except muons. That is energy to mass conversion as seen by Holmlid.

If the surface that the analysis is looking at has been nanostructured it will be difficult to get valid data from SEM about the type of elements that the surface is made of.

• Official Post

I never replied to your comments on alumina vs. aluminum recycling. You stated that you have patents applications pending on your process. Can I get the reference(s) so that I can comment not from ignorance?

Hi Dak. This is OT for this space of course, and the one patent filed is not yet public domain, but if you want to email me via this forum I can maybe help you .

• Cavemen discovered/reproduced fire, they didn't know how that really worked (getting heat), but it was very helpfull.

Chief did not come up with: Stop that fire, we don't know how that works. Stop using it!

Maybe he did, but "fire" became a common tool after all.

Later, the physics behind "fire" were developed and everybody was happy and well-fed :)

As I mentioned in the German part of this forum,

maybe someday some "garage type guy" invents/detects by coincidence a new window to physics, where strange effects happen and can be replicated, even when there is no "working" theory behind it.

Regarding John Hutchison:

Even if he looks like a cavemen, of course he isn't :)

A hippy, long haired, no conform type of guy, doing experiments without real education in electromagnetic knowledge, but curious, of course.

Regarding his anti-gravity videos ... they are fake and he admitted that.

BUT:

What I can see in this video:

Hutchison demonstrates Zero Point Energy

- the solid body becomes somehow a little bit fluid
    (I think it is at room temperature, in other way, there would be effects caused by heated air, ya know what I mean.)

He claims, that is caused by EM waves and high voltage fields, using Van-de-Graaff-Generator and Tesla coils.

There are also videos and pictures "on the net" where he made solid parts of matter to be part of another block of material.

Really weired, strange things.

If that can be replicated by MFMP, LFH or any other "lab", man, that's makes me shiver!

I can now understand, why Bob Greenyer is soooo excited! :)

• @Director, please stop telling people who belongs here and how they should behave. You are barely suffered, and your long posts, combative style and unqualified assertions are an imposition on people here.

So we're now allowed to taunt, slyly insult, and provoke other users and use graphical props to make fun of personalities in this field instead of maintaining some degree of civility in our discourse? Cool beans! I'll start working on some comical captions and witty remarks for future use instead of actually at least *trying* to post potentially relavant material, links, and opinions that - correct or not - attempt to address the possible mechanisms of LENR directly. Sheesh! I've been going about this all wrong. I've been taking this place too seriously instead of missing the sign, "Free For All Fun Zone" on the door. Good. I can take my shoes off, prop my smelly feet on the coffee table, and join in on the festivities.

• So we're now allowed to taunt, slyly insult, and provoke other users and use graphical props to make fun of personalities in this field instead of maintaining some degree of civility in our discourse? Cool beans! I'll start working on some comical captions and witty remarks for future use instead of actually at least *trying* to post potentially relavant material, links, and opinions that - correct or not - attempt to address the possible mechanisms of LENR directly. Sheesh! I've been going about this all wrong. I've been taking this place too seriously instead of missing the sign, "Free For All Fun Zone" on the door. Good. I can take my shoes off, prop my smelly feet on the coffee table, and join in on the festivities.

Hahaha...

You've woken up the "Walker - Forum Ranger" and overestimated his ability to see irony and humour it seems.

• To be clear here, the official conclusion of the AATIP (not some crackpot UFO organization but an actual Department of Defense program ran at the Pentagon) is that this vehicle, along with several others, represents an extremely advanced technology beyond anything known to be possessed in the arsenal of the United States or any other nation. This isn't conjecture, speculation, or some guess.

I'm confused. Doesn't the Department of Defense and the Pentagon represent a component of the "Powers That Be"? Here you're taking the word of the Powers That Be as infallible -- not subject to legitimate challenge.

But elsewhere, you dismiss the Powers That Be when they discount the reality of UFOs: "It's flabbergasting how superb of a job the powers that be have done to keep the UFO topic seemingly taboo."

So the Powers That Be both prove UFOs are real and successfully convince most of the public that they're not.

It seems like in your eyes, the credibility of a source depends on whether or not they promote what you have decided to believe.

• I don't consider the Hg transmutation possibility debunked; what I've heard is another, slightly hand-wavy but still significant possibility raised that does not involve LENR, but something that is still in need of further testing to verify. :) (What if in general the differential isotope migration explanation is mistaken, and what's really going on is LENR? Perhaps the Hg transmutation possibility is still cherished by me.)

Sorry I missed your reply earlier. I thought the slightly hand-wavy answer had a paper showing experimentally-tested isotopic total mass balance when Hg from all areas of the bulbs were considered. Not much of a stretch to separate Hg isotopes by constant photoexcitation (non-LENR) when considering that Hg isotopes are separated by photochemical methods 'commercially'.

• At least, it's not like the unobtainium which Dottore Rossi invents and manufactures for his extreme high temperature devices.

• Director, please stop telling people who belongs here and how they should behave. You are barely suffered, and your long posts, combative style and unqualified assertions are an imposition on people here.

Sometimes telling people how to behave is apt if they are rude or libelous.

Better than censoring them as you did by banning me last month, without warning and with no explanation that I could find.

I wonder if it was my final comment that stated the last page was such rubbish that I was leaving the thread. Making the ban rather redundant.

• Sometimes telling people how to behave is apt if they are rude or libelous.

Better than censoring them as you did by banning me last month, without warning and with no explanation that I could find.

I wonder if it was my final comment that stated the last page was such rubbish that I was leaving the thread. Making the ban rather redundant.

And yet you're still here.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.