Clearance Items

• And yet you're still here.

I wouldn't have been if I had not been censored/banned by Eric Walker.

I never said I was leaving for ever, just that current page was rubbish. Which it was. Most of the comments got removed when Walker got around to looking at it.

It continues to be rubbish on that thread (Rossi's blog comments) that never seems to give any of his actual comments, but is made up entirely of insults and unsupported opinions.

As Walker is one of those running Rossi down, the tread is unlikely to change. Should Rossi actually produce QXs is a year or so, it would be apt for him to resign as a moderator.

• ... insults and unsupported opinions ...

... As Walker is one of those running Rossi down ...

Let's meet again here, one year after the Stockholm DPS (24. Nov 2017) and see what Dott. Rossi and his Home Depot Reactor (TM) aka QX is doing.

To be generous to you and Dott. Rossi, let's add another year.

I'm sure you will claim than, Eric was successfull in "running Rossi down" ...

• The first rule of not being banned: don't be grating or annoying in the eyes of one or more of the mods. (Mods will sometimes differ on what they perceive to be grating or annoying.) Try to add insights to discussion threads that will be valuable and of general interest.

We used to explain our actions a lot more (I most of all). This led to long, counterproductive threads in which certain posters with poor attitudes and personality disorders would take things as far as they could before crossing the line. We now simply assume adult behavior, and when someone doesn't have the self-awareness to gather that they're being a boor, they select themselves out, evolutionarily speaking (i.e., it's only very slightly about behavior modification). I wish there were a constructive way to give more feedback, but as an empirical lesson the cons appear to outweigh the pros.

If posts start getting moved to "Clearance Items" for a reason other than being obviously off-topic, that is a warning sign, and perhaps the only one, that things aren't going well.

• Not being annoying to somebody. Being annoying in the eyes of one of the mods (beyond generous limits). There are many posters here who will be annoyed by things that are not annoying to the mods. There is not much to be done about that, and nothing is likely to happen in such cases.

• @Adrian Ashfield

Should Rossi actually produce QXs is a year or so, it would be apt for him to resign as a moderator.

If Rossi actually produced anything he said he could and it actually worked, enthusiast forums would no longer matter. Rossi and his inventions and theories would be discussed in Science, Nature, Scientific American, and the New York Stock Exchange. I doubt that, if Rossi ever made anything work as claimed, he would give Acland the time of day.

• Official Post

I wouldn't have been if I had not been censored/banned by Eric Walker.

I never said I was leaving for ever, just that current page was rubbish. Which it was. Most of the comments got removed when Walker got around to looking at it.

It continues to be rubbish on that thread (Rossi's blog comments) that never seems to give any of his actual comments, but is made up entirely of insults and unsupported opinions.

As Walker is one of those running Rossi down, the tread is unlikely to change. Should Rossi actually produce QXs is a year or so, it would be apt for him to resign as a moderator.

AA,

I wish you would post more often here again. We need a Rossi supporter to beat up on...it has been so long. :)

That said, you do have a lot of good things to say. We all read you. I have been where you are now, and saw the light after Doral. LF is no doubt more hostile to Rossi, but I challenge you to put up a good defense of him, as I did on ECNs, and not take it personally like you do.

• Adrian,

I would support that,

IF

After “ayear or so” as you indicate, Rossi starts producing quarks that produce more Energy Out > Energy In.

Let’s say June 1st, 2019.

“IF” after this date, Rossi is NOT producing quarks (Energy Out > Energy In), you admit that Rossi is a fraud and you were not smart enough to see thru his scam.

It appears to some from your posts, that you have fallen so far down the Rossi rabbit hole that can no longer think objectively, he is a fraud, plain and simple and people here just do not understand why you cannot see this.

I think Eric’s job as moderator is safe.

• @Thetruemonty

That is a good question! Should Rossi's checkered reputation with allegations that he caused an environmental disaster in Italy with Petroldragon, and that he laundered money matter? Should his failure to provide working thermoelectric devices as per his contract with the US military in 2000 (or so) matter? If you overlook those, should all the testimony against Rossi in the case he filed against Industrial Heat and in the countersuit, should all of that be disregarded when one decides the criteria for Rossi? Of course, Rossi has a different take on the evidence but it sure is a lot of evidence against him since the extensive depositions in the legal case.

Having said that, the basic criteria for a claimed new source of energy are much the same for everyone. Prove it! And do it using accepted and accurate methods to measure the energy. And then, get independent confirmation. Far as I know, BLP/Mills have not done that convincingly. If they had, we wouldn't be having to discuss it here (no slur intended on this useful forum).

• Maybe someone should tell this guy that Rossi has a 1MW LT shipping container that does all that, but no one, not even Elon, wants to buy it.

thankfully Eric has done a good job getting rid of all those annoying Rossi fans so that we never need to here about that boring stuff anymore.

• thankfully Eric has done a good job getting rid of all those annoying Rossi fans so that we never need to here about that boring stuff anymore.

Rossi fans are not really annoying to me,

sometimes though, it does appear that

Survival of the Fittest premise has been violated or the gene pool let a few odd ones slip thru

• @Frankl

thankfully Eric has done a good job getting rid of all those annoying Rossi fans so that we never need to here about that boring stuff anymore.

Was that sarcasm (I think)? With due respect, sometimes it's hard to tell.

• It was presumably sarcasm.

Anyone who has a good faith argument in support of Rossi that does not personalize forum members is welcome here. Anyone whose notable contribution is to attack other forum members and mods in a misguided effort to defend Rossi is not welcome here.

• Official Post

Frankl,

Could it be possible that few will defend Rossi here anymore, because he is just about impossible to defend? He has achieved absolutely nothing after 11 years on the public scene. What he has done has no scientific value whatsoever. His behavior has been atrocious. He uses sockpuppets on his JONP, lies repeatedly about everything. Just makes things up from day to day, contradicts himself to such an extent that even poor Acland has a hard time of it trying to nail down exactly what he means on anything.

Rossi started stretching credulity as far back as 28 Oct 2011, with his military customer acceptance test. The final straw was the Doral test. The level of deceit he exhibited there was just obscene. Only a very disturbed mind could do the things he did, and then have the audacity to follow it up with the QX DPS in Stockholm. You know, the one where he and Fabiani, were caught on camera fiddling underneath the control box cover!

Face it, he is indefensible.

But that does not mean I do not want Rossi fans back here posting again, because I do. I almost begged Adrian the other day to come back. At this point, standing by Rossi is a matter of the mind, not of facts, or science. That is fascinating to me, and others here. So come on back guys...we want to hear from you. Go ahead Frankl...you be the first.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.