Clearance Items

• Of course it is safe.

• @Thetruemonty

I don't think Rossi needs any defence.

Considering the pretrial depositions in Rossi vs IH and the dozens of lies Rossi has written in his blog since 2011, Rossi doesn't have any defense. If he had, he would have required the court case to proceed to trial where he could have won almost a half billion dollars. Perhaps more important, he would have redeemed his reputation and would have received funding to develop all his ideas for power plants. Uh... to save the world not to mention children with cancer and starving Africans.

• Official Post

Dewey,

If so, he is not very good at it. :) He is living on a shoestring budget, and neglecting his day job...all for the cause. To be honest, I think he is the real deal. He is sacrificing a good lifestyle to save the planet. There will be no money for him if he truly has it all figured out come O'day. Whatever it is, will be open sourced for others to capitalize on. His, and MFMP's only reward will be for a job well done.

Too bad some rich benefactor does not come along and give these guys enough so they can concentrate only on this. Hmmm...you know anyone with a lot of free cash?

• Dewey,

If so, he is not very good at it. :) He is living on a shoestring budget, and neglecting his day job...all for the cause. To be honest, I think he is the real deal. He is sacrificing a good lifestyle to save the planet. There will be no money for him if he truly has it all figured out come O'day. Whatever it is, will be open sourced for others to capitalize on. His, and MFMP's only reward will be for a job well done.

Too bad some rich benefactor does not come along and give these guys enough so they can concentrate only on this. Hmmm...you know anyone with a lot of free cash?

Ask Rossi,

He should still have a good piece of the

$10,000,000 he swindled from IH

• Are you actually pushing the idea that Mats knows something and is avoiding telling it because of possible drop in book sales? Says more about you than Mats I believe...

• Are you actually pushing the idea that Mats knows something and is avoiding telling it because of possible drop in book sales? Says more about you than Mats I believe...

Just saying,

I don’t believe for a second that Rossi has developed a machine/process that produces Energy Out > Energy In.

I think Mats wants to believe it so bad that he has allowed this belief to cloud his judgement.

He is now “All In” with Rossi and cannot back down.

• Rossi would have been unlikely to have been able to cheat IH without Lewan mishandling most of the public testing and reporting about Rossi starting in 2011. His test protocols were inadequate and insufficient and the technical part of his book is incompetent. He has proven himself to be an easy to fool person.

Snoopy banned for 2 weeks. Alan

• Steorn... the 'incompetence' of Mats L.... Scam... thermoelectric generators... "cripe's sake"... Defkalion... wanting to make large bets, but being unable to do so anonymously... Defkalion... petroldragon... The Rossi/Krivit video...

Fairly transparent really.

• Dont really care about your obscure belief system. And I dont really honor your long distance psychiatry capabilities either. I might even go as far as to say that you are the one stuck in cognitive dissonances, since I believe Mats knows way more about everything Rossi and LENR, than you.

• 50 posts in and he's already the second highest score on Boor's Bingo!

No-one in their right mind keeps bringing up Steorn and Defkalion repeatedly - it's just a way of saying "look... I was right then"

And I generally always think people deserve the benefit of the doubt...

• Rossi would have been unlikely to have been able to cheat lie to and be believed by IH without Lewan mishandling providing positive and increasingly, as time went on, biassed reporting about Rossi starting in 2011. His Rossi's test protocols were inadequate and insufficient and the technical part of Lewan's book is (for example Lugano) highly biassed incompetent. Lewan has proven himself to be an easy to fool person, and more recently has abandoned any appearance of objectivity. His lack of objectivity was apparent at the time when he closed his blog, more than one year ago.

Snoopy banned for 2 weeks. Alan

Better Alan? Or do you want to ban me too...

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.