Clearance Items

• IH: "Yes, let me give you 10m dollars, based on what I read in a short self-published book. No it's fine, don't worry about any testing, we have literally got everything we need. It was all on page 58 actually"

• Dont really care about your obscure belief system. And I dont really honor your long distance psychiatry capabilities either. I might even go as far as to say that you are the one stuck in cognitive dissonances, since I believe Mats knows way more about everything Rossi and LENR, than you.

Tony,

I agree. I think that Mats is a competent technical person that knows much more about LENR than the majority of people in this forum.

• Dewey,

If so, he is not very good at it. :) He is living on a shoestring budget, and neglecting his day job...all for the cause. To be honest, I think he is the real deal. He is sacrificing a good lifestyle to save the planet. There will be no money for him if he truly has it all figured out come O'day. Whatever it is, will be open sourced for others to capitalize on. His, and MFMP's only reward will be for a job well done.

Too bad some rich benefactor does not come along and give these guys enough so they can concentrate only on this. Hmmm...you know anyone with a lot of free cash?

I'm also convinced Bob Greenyer is the real deal. He has sacrificed a very well paying occupation and extensive time with his family to try and chase down the truth about LENR and related issues. Like many of us who have been following this topic for years, our interest isn't based on money. We're sick and tired of living in the narrow layer of reality that the powers that be impose upon humanity. That's why Bob, several others, and I tend to run our fingers off making posts (or in Bob's case videos) when we feel that we've came upon something important: we'd rather see holes poked in the dam than our lives made more comfortable.

There's very little "free" cash out there, by the way - at least not with strings attached. On this planet, the powerful players with money to spare generally desire to make more money. They'd rather lose a million dollars on a hand of high stakes poker in Vegas than hand out a few thousand dollars (which is a ton of money to those struggling to keep their utility bills paid up) to researchers like Bob Greenyer to allow him to continue his research without wondering about grocery bills.

• Dont really care about your obscure belief system. And I dont really honor your long distance psychiatry capabilities either. I might even go as far as to say that you are the one stuck in cognitive dissonances, since I believe Mats knows way more about everything Rossi and LENR, than you.

Tony, Tony, Tony,

My young Padawan, you have much to learn

I have called it right since October 2011.

Don’t answer here but ask yourself this,

at what time do you throw in the Rossi towel?

• There is no towel to throw in.

Even if Rossi never commercializes anything, it doesn't mean that his technology is one giant hoax.

Likewise, even if Rossi successfully commercializes the E-Cat QX and sells millions of units, that won't change the lies he's told and the fact he can be a deceptive individual.

The picture isn't as simple as Rossi being obliterated or Rossi being made into some type of global hero.

• Wow, six years counting in that smelly bubble of yours ;) Actually you do not need to bother about my towel... I was merely stating that your experience and knowledge on the subject of Rossi and LENR is way inferior to Mats. And since you swiftly focused on me instead (an anonymous troll like you!) I suspect you know I'm right on that matter.

• Director,

Well, I guess I just disagree.

The big picture is the same as it has been since January, 2011.

Energy Out > Energy In

If not, what does that make Rossi?

• I can see why you are sympathetic to him. BG loves EVO:s too, and like you he is a Director. You seem to be soulmates.

I'm not a director of anything or anyone except myself. I hate choosing usernames for email addresses or forums, and the idea for "The Director" came to mind so I used it.

Yep. I suppose I do like EVOs a great deal. Specifically, I find them fascinating because I think we can learn a great deal about the nature of the universe, at all scales from plank length to galactic distances, by studying them.

Bob is good person that cares more about the public disclosure of a wide array of fundamental truths than his own well being. What is even more shocking to me is that he seems to be willing to, at a minimum, significantly reduce the quality of his families lifestyle in his quest. I'm not saying this is good or bad: there are many issues and causes worth significant sacrifice. But this means he has conviction in his beliefs.

• Another good thing about BG is that you CAN trust him. He may go a bit off the deep end on occasion, be a little too forgiving of those not deserving of it, but he is as honest as the day is long. Not out to rip anyone off, as others in the field have tried, or done.

• What is "the deep end?"

I'm learning that the deep in is truly open for interpretation.

I too, perhaps a year ago, thought that Bob Greenyer was occasionally going too far or stretching the boundaries of plausibility in some of his videos. Now, I find my thinking processes paralleling his own more often than not. This isn't because I "bought into" his messages or "drank the kool-aid" as many of the pseudo-skeptical naysayers like to say. Instead, I found some seemingly deep rabbit holes, followed them down into the depths of various online archives, and found papers and books that deeply and profoundly impacted my perspective on many issues. This doesn't mean that I think he's right about everything. And, without a doubt, I'm certain that not all my ideas and the connections I see are valid. But there is an enormous amount of truth as of yet to be discovered that has been obscured for over a hundred years, going back to the time of Tesla.

• Bad wording on my part Director. "Deep-end" as I mean't it, was about flights of fancy. The non-science kind. As in his India experience. I admire creative intelligence in all it's glory. Whatever it takes to get to the finish line, is fine by me.

Take care, and keep thinking.

• Nice story on the Capo's from Apco. Talking about getting the nuclear energy sector to the next level. And for so little money...you would be crazy not to hire them if you stepped in a wet prosciutto / gorgonzola tosti..

Interesting. So the same APCO rats who IH hired to trash Rossi were acting middlemen when the Russians paid the Clintons for old school nuclear fission lobbying and access to US market ... Add to that, the Russians have also been busy helping the Clintons to trash Trump as additional payment for performed services I suppose... Wow. It would be somewhat interesting to know the assignment specifics when Apco entered the IH/Rossi debacle. I seem to remember that was about the same time Darden turned negative ... going from hard selling MW plants to the chinese to working full time trashing Rossi....

• Frankle - APCO was a multi-faceted and broad-reaching PR agency. Not making any excuses or providing any commentary for who they had as clients but surely you know that the r-meister soiled his own nest.

Of course, we know that since long ... or maybe there's more to it ... maybe not everything is told ... This APCO link gives some new light to the story in my opinion. I mean, these APCO folks are pro spinners and liars. Worst kind. They only show up when there is *stuff* going on and things to cover up. Its what they do.

"Multi faceted and broad reaching" ... Thats one way to put it I guess. I somehow get the feeling though they do not get involved without *multi faceted* reasons ... Kind of funny though those Russians really seems to be everywhere (but not where we are told...)

• What APCO did elsewhere is politics, what they did for, or to, IH/Rossi is LENR related. The Rossi fans are entitled to their opinion as to APCO's role, but one thing I would like to point out:

After IH/Rossi settled, they had nothing to do with Rossi abandoning the Ecat LT 1MW line. He did that on his own, and covered with a flimsy story about customers no longer wanting it. Preferring instead to wait years for the QX. Therefore it was obsolete. Yeah right.

Dumping the 1MW made no sense if Doral was the success he claimed it was, but made perfect sense if Doral was the sham most here believe it was. So in conclusion...Doral was a scam, and the APCO thing is a red herring.

• What APCO did elsewhere is politics, what they did for, or to, IH/Rossi is LENR related. The Rossi fans are entitled to their opinion as to APCO's role, but one thing I would like to point out:

After IH/Rossi settled, they had nothing to do with Rossi abandoning the Ecat LT 1MW line. He did that on his own, and covered with a flimsy story about customers no longer wanting it. Preferring instead to wait years for the QX. Therefore it was obsolete. Yeah right.

Dumping the 1MW made no sense if Doral was the success he claimed it was, but made perfect sense if Doral was the sham most here believe it was. So in conclusion...Doral was a scam, and the APCO thing is a red herring.

I'm not as sure as you are. I know you rather make up your own facts than listening to Rossi, but if you for a minute or two pretend he is telling mostly the truth (difficult yes, but not impossible...) then the MW plant requiring him present more or less 24/7 (and Fulvio the rest of the time) is not even close to a scalable solution. And since Rossi is only in the game to sell working plants it is worse than obsolete - it simply will not work if he is not there to micro manage it. QX is the only possible next step. However, it remains to be seen if it is scalable enough with high enough availability to be economical. The QX "fuel" cells will need to be dirt cheap - more or less like AAA batteries - and require minimal maintenance - to compete with other industrial solutions for heating.

• Frankl,

What you say is wrong on so many levels, I really do not know where to start. I "pretended" for years, not a minute or two, that Rossi was telling the truth. All the way past Doral, and up until I read the first court documents. After that...no one with an ounce of sense could go on believing in him. So been there, done that, no more.

And the excuse for Rossi shelving the Doral 1MW, because "it will simply not work if he is not there to micro manage it", is, sorry, laughable. Any number of companies could engineer a control system that would automate the process much, much more efficiently than he does manually by turning nobs, and opening valves, guided mostly by what he hears through his stethoscope. And that is only *IF* the thing works, which it does not. Doral proved that, and his declaring it obsolete, dismantling it, and then starting anew with this QX gadget...that has a controller 10 times the size of what it controls, and consumes as much as what it controls makes, shows the whole thing was a sting operation from start to finish.

• Frankl,

What you say is wrong on so many levels, I really do not know where to start. I "pretended" for years, not a minute or two, that Rossi was telling the truth. All the way past Doral, and up until I read the first court documents. After that...no one with an ounce of sense could go on believing in him. So been there, done that, no more.

And the excuse for Rossi shelving the Doral 1MW, because "it will simply not work if he is not there to micro manage it", is, sorry, laughable. Any number of companies could engineer a control system that would automate the process much, much more efficiently than he does manually by turning nobs, and opening valves, guided mostly by what he hears through his stethoscope. And that is only *IF* the thing works, which it does not. Doral proved that, and his declaring it obsolete, dismantling it, and then starting anew with this QX gadget...that has a controller 10 times the size of what it controls, and consumes as much as what it controls makes, shows the whole thing was a sting operation from start to finish.

How exactly do you know "Any number of companies could engineer a control system that would automate the process much, much more efficiently" ? From what I read none except Rossi (and maybe Fulvio to some degree) has that knowledge, or? And especially since Rossi obviously did not want to reveal too much about the process. At least until he was paid - which he never was.

"And that is only *IF* the thing works, which it does not." What evidence do you have, that none else seem to have? Its a bit suspicious the way you express yourself in absolutes, when it is pretty clear you dont know more than anyone else...

In what way does -- "that has a controller 10 times the size of what it controls," prove that it doesnt work? To me this looks more like a political statement than scientific.

From what I can see it looks more like you are reciting a script of a spinner, than trying to debunk or understand anything. And not very good either dealing in absolutes and arguing as things are obvious when they are clearly not, etc.

• Anyone making a habit of accusing others here of being (e.g., paid) shills runs the risk of getting booted with little ado or afterthought.

Is it allowed to mention the APCO involvement (more or less the definition of paid shills = PR) in the Rossi/IH debacle?

Is it allowed to say something looks more like PR than rational arguing to me? Or is that the same thing as accusing someone of fraud?

Is it allowed to discuss the elephant in the room? Trying to get the hang of it you know...