Clearance Items

• I see. Seems like you are accusing Rossi of lying under under oath in his testimony? I suppose you have hard evidence to show me right?

Either Rossi was lying under oath, or the people from I.H. were, along with the experts they hired who testified. Based on the photos of the Mezzanine and equipment, and the equipment that I myself saw, I am 100% certain Rossi was lying, and the I.H. people were telling the truth.

You can read the testimony here:

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…en-docket-and-case-files/

The Murray and Smith reports describe the Mezzanine and the problems with heat dispersal. I and others found many of these problems independently, but Murray and Smith wrote rigorous descriptions of them:

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…01/0207.65_Exhibit_65.pdf

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…/01/0194.01_Exhibit-1.pdf

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…7/01/252-05-Exhibit-E.pdf

Rossi's own report (the Penon report) is obviously fake. If you cannot see why it is fake, you are not technically competent to judge these claims:

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…/01/0197.03_Exhibit_3.pdf

If you have not read these reports carefully, I suggest you refrain from expressing any opinion about them, or trying to judge who was lying and who was telling the truth. People who have not read these reports do not know what they are talking about.

• Official Post

Ok. So if that is such an obvious fact - why didnt IH simply make the kill? With all those APCO and Jones Day pros it should have been an absolute nobrainer, right? And as far as I can see Hydrofusion and the swedes are still in the game?

Yes, HF is still in the game. They have always been baffling though. They were the ones that got Rossi to let ST test the Ecat LT years ago, and they (ST) walked out after 30 minutes when seeing that Rossi was under measuring power-in. Still, HF stood with him after that. Other than their owner, we really do not even know what HF is about. Or if they are a real company. Yes they are supposedly a licensee for the Ecat, but there is no, nor has been a product for them to sell all these years. Do they have a building, phone number, staff, etc.?

Sifferkoll knows/knew about HF, but refused to answer questions here before his well deserved permanent ban. Focusing instead on tin foil hat stuff, and ad-hom attacks on anyone against Rossi. His evasiveness, and anger issues alone, hints to me that the HF connection may not be something Rossi supporters can take comfort in.

The Swedes...who knows what they are thinking. Their silence to me, sadly, shows they are more loyal to a man with a checkered history, than to science. Odd behavior IMO, after it is clear now that they have not been able to replicate their Lugano findings, as one of them (Hoistad?) admitted at the QX Stockholm DPS.

• The Swedes...

BTW: Read here what Mats Lewan reported in 2016 about QuarkX production plans in Sweden:

https://animpossibleinvention.…ilding-plus-more-updates/

Rossi made it clear to me that he intended to buy the factory building, aiming at starting manufacturing of the third generation E-Cat reactor, called the Quark X, hopefully this year, otherwise in 2017, with an estimated production volume of 500,000 items a year, using a robot line provided by ABB.

Now we are in year 2018, and still no e-cat to buy... however Rossi talking about new R&D for another e-cat version instead... that should not only Mats, but all Rossi fans make thinking...

• Official Post

Thx for the reminder 42! This is a comment from that article:

"Obviously, making an offer is not the same as buying, but Rossi made it clear to me that he intended to buy the factory building (in Sweden), aiming at starting manufacturing of the third generation E-Cat reactor, called the Quark X, hopefully this year, otherwise in 2017, with an estimated production volume of 500,000 items a year, using a robot line provided by ABB."

Yet some still believe in the man. Even worse, cover for his lies.

Need to cleanse my mind, so now will retire to bed and read more from: Uploaded Letters from Martin Fleischmann to Melvin Miles

• Well to that time everybody was happy to make a settlement. And from the circumstances it seemed like that was part of Rossi's plan.

I think the whole warehouse episode 1 year test was just to buy time. And to get out of his contract. And that is what happened in the end.

• Some questions - who is on his payroll beyond FF and when does his luck run out?

Shouldn't you have this information or what did you pay these "advisors" for and made all those leisure travels around the world?

• I wonder if anybody will ever know...

BTW Dewey do you have any idea what Rossi really did in this container in this year?

• Official Post

The trial is over and can not be resumed and in legal terms, it does not matter who f...ed who, both sides have made a disastrous picture and ultimately only shown that they have acted years long far away from professionalism.

hard to save LENR image from that catastrophe. I try to do damage control by partitioning...

• Official Post

naivete and/or a huge tolerance for risk on IH's side

Naivete? Tolerance? No! Rossi is Rossi and as a risk fund manager you have to deal with such personalities and the resulting difficulties. Conversely, this means that the IH team, for which Thomas Darden is responsible, showed an almost incomprehensible dilettantism (detail can be taken from the court records). JT Vaughn's overall performance as a project manager is hard to believe, but ultimately Darden as the leader is responsible for the failure of this project and the burning of millions of dollars. They had it in their own hands and failed completely.

• Rends, your description is certainly understandable. But I think it underplays the challenge of working with someone who is a loose cannon and is not a team player. I suppose they probably should have just cut off ties as soon as this became apparent. But then you would not get any information about the question they were out to answer: does he have anything? With the approach they took, they at least got a little more insight into this question (at a huge risk).

I am not versed on the responsibilities of venture capital managers to their funders in the case of an explicitly high-risk fund, but I do not think the conclusion of dilettantism is an automatic one in this case, even if it is one that I am sympathetic to.

Regardless, one would have to strain things to the breaking point to attempt a moral equivalence (as a few here have done, or taken even further).

• These arguments about who is the bad guy in Rossi vs. Darden et al tiptoe around the 800 lb gorilla in the room -- no, make that the only ape in the room. If the e-cat doesn't, won't and never did actually produce more energy than it takes to "operate" it, then Rossi is the bad guy. Clearly, the only people who take his side are those who still think the thing actually works. Why anyone does is one of the great mysteries.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.