Clearance Items

• Official Post

Another point to ponder, is that many such as myself who have turned against Rossi, still feel that he may have had something in the beginning. Obviously not some huge effect like he claimed, but something small, and unreliable. Come to think of it; about what Piantelli has been claiming for 25 years. Whichever of the two initiated it, he spawned a line of replicators that claim to have duplicated the small, unreliable, NiLi based, dogbone style, LENR effect.

• These arguments about who is the bad guy in Rossi vs. Darden et al tiptoe around the 800 lb gorilla in the room -- no, make that the only ape in the room. If the e-cat doesn't, won't and never did actually produce more energy than it takes to "operate" it, then Rossi is the bad guy. Clearly, the only people who take his side are those who still think the thing actually works. Why anyone does is one of the great mysteries.

IO,

“The only people who take his side are those who still think it works”.

I believe you must add the people who simply cannot admit they were were wrong and were not smart enough to see thru the obvious Rossi con.

• Official Post

If you were IH, what would you have done?

Right from the beginning I would have hired scientifically trained professionals who are undoubtedly able to perform reasonable calometrical measurements and I would have involved technicians that, without having to rely on Rossi et.al statements and data, plowed up the technology of the plant and analyzed it down to the last detail.

• Right from the beginning I would have hired scientifically trained professionals who are undoubtedly able to perform reasonable calometrical measurements and I would have involved technicians that, without having to rely on Rossi et.al statements and data, plowed up the technology of the plant and analyzed it down to the last detail.

I.H. did that. The professionals found that Rossi's claims were untrue. You can see that in the court docket papers and the statement made by I.H. before the Rossi sued:

http://lenr-canr.org/wordpress/?p=1741

Perhaps you mean they should have done that before they paid him. I agree. Perhaps they had to pay some amount, but I think $10 million was too much.

• We lost a lot of money being tricked / sued by Rossi but still may have moved the ball down the field - time will tell.

The Swedes are the ones who "verified" that the R'ster's machine "worked" which kept us trying to figure out what we were doing wrong for a season longer. I don't see how he has managed to keep those hooks in their jaws for so long - time will tell there as well.

• Forty-Two; my understanding is as follows;

Woodfords initial investment to IH was around £32m.

From Woodfords end of year report April 2017 the figure was down to around £18m.

So Woodford may have lost some money in the Rossi debacle but it was my understanding that Darden used his own money (and perhaps a few close friends) to separately fund Rossi because of the risk.

There was an email from Woodford funds to JT Vaughn, in March 2016, expressing their disappointment because Rossi was “a core element of the initial investment”. So Woodford may have subsequently withdrawn some of his initial investment.

It also looks like the remaining investment with IH was converted to preference shares.

I guess we will see an update in April 2018.

Personally, as someone who is invested in Woodford, I am happy for a relatively modest amount to be directed to support IH. Some say Darden’s search for LENR is a noble quest to save the planet, others say it is all about greed and money. I suspect a bit of both, these motives are not mutually exclusive. But clearly the due diligence needs to get better after Rossi, although I agree with Dewey that Rossi was either lucky, or manufactured the luck somehow, of getting respected Swedish scientists to provide support for him.

Meanwhile Woodford currently has much bigger problems than IH, his funds are doing really badly at the moment.

• The Swedes are the ones who "verified" that the R'ster's machine "worked" which kept us trying to figure out what we were doing wrong for a season longer. I don't see how he has managed to keep those hooks in their jaws for so long - time will tell there as well.

I have been astonished by the behaviour of the Swedish professors. First, I don't understand why they haven't replied to the criticisms of their paper. Next, when Rossi announced that the Swedes have replicated their original finding with positive results, none of them said a thing to either confirm or deny it. Last, they show up at the QuarkX demonstration in November.

I can't put these 3 things together in any way other than that they still believe in Rossi and have, indeed, replicated their original findings but are staying silent while writing them up. However this doesn't square with Rossi's clearly fraudulent activities when working with IH.

Nothing makes sense here.

• We lost a lot of money being tricked / sued by Rossi but still may have moved the ball down the field - time will tell.

The Swedes are the ones who "verified" that the R'ster's machine "worked" which kept us trying to figure out what we were doing wrong for a season longer. I don't see how he has managed to keep those hooks in their jaws for so long - time will tell there as well.

Oh. I thought we were supposed to blame the Russians ... (way better msm leverage)

• Another point to ponder, is that many such as myself who have turned against Rossi, still feel that he may have had something in the beginning. Obviously not some huge effect like he claimed, but something small, and unreliable. Come to think of it; about what Piantelli has been claiming for 25 years. Whichever of the two initiated it, he spawned a line of replicators that claim to have duplicated the small, unreliable, NiLi based, dogbone style, LENR effect.

Rossi has a high IQ and will be successful with the QX.

• A High IQ and being successful not necessarily go hand in hand...

We need somebody to make LENR great again ;)

Iv'e got the guy for you:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Rossi has a high IQ and will be successful with the QX.

Sam,

He was "successful" with his original Ecat LTs (low temp), bundled together into a 1MW bundle, that he then packaged within a shipping container. According to he and Penon (ERV), over a one year period at Doral it sustained an average COP80. Revolutionary, and world changing. So what did he do with this great technology? You tell me.

I have no hope he will achieve anything with this QX. Even if the thing were overunity -and after seeing him fiddle with the control box at the DPS, I do not believe it is, he has shown almost total ineptitude in bringing to market LENR devices. He has been at it 11 years now, and nothing. If he has something, I predict he will take it to his grave like so many others have.

• Official Post

In April 2013, IH and Rossi were setting up for the VT (Validation Test) in Bologna, set for that 31 April. If the test were successful, IH would hand over the second cash allotment of $10 million. IH told Rossi they were planning to bring some experts from one of the big testing companies along with them. Rossi threw a hissy fit and IH backed off. So IH had intent to do the right thing, but chickened out.

Interesting thing IHFB liked to bring up about this, is that as a compromise, Rossi agreed to do another test the day after the VT, where the experts would be invited in. We never heard if that happened, and if it did, the outcome. It was not mentioned in the court papers. Maybe Dewey knows?

• Interesting thing IHFB liked to bring up about this, is that as a compromise, Rossi agreed to do another test the day after the VT, where the experts would be invited in. We never heard if that happened, and if it did, the outcome. It was not mentioned in the court papers. Maybe Dewey knows?

I wonder whatever happened to IH Fanboy? The very last time we saw him I had finally gotten him to address, square on, Krivit's video of Rossi holding up a rubber hose out of which was emerging a few puffs of steam when in fact it should have been a mighty torrent.

I had taken IH_Fanboy through my calculations and he replied ... in his last ever post on this site ..."You seem to have made out a good case here. Will have to check your calculations later, because Thanksgiving.". Maybe he is still checking.

Anyone on this site who still believes that Rossi has something should look at this video and try to figure out for themselves how Rossi could be anything other that a con man

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.