Clearance Items

• Dewey Weaver: you appear to forget that you started this particular round doing something you knew quite well we wouldn't like. You have taken countless liberties and intentionally imposed on our patience, engaging in behavior as provocative as that of many who have been permanently sent away.

Where does this patience and leniency bring us? To your publicly calling for Alan's removal. Sort of makes one's head spin when you think about it.

• Official Post

THH,

I mostly disagree. Alan says: "Agreed. Nonsense indeed, Dewey is the only one getting paid here. And he still can't spell user names properly."

Fact is that Dewey is paid by IH as AS says. He does not though, directly accuse Dewey of getting paid to post here, although one could infer that being mean't...which I do not.

And without a doubt, I think all can agree that Dewey can not spell names properly?

• Official Post

Alan Smith creates more lies and insults on behalf of Planet Rossi AS A MODERATOR on this forum. He doesn't have the demeanor or judgment needed to be a moderator and should immediately be relieved of that responsibility.

Amazing, but I think you outdid yourself in going over the top.

Trust me, Alan is not going anywhere. Mods are solidly behind him. If anyone goes, it will be you, and if so, you only have yourself to blame.

• So you tried to throw your weight around, and control who you want as Mod, and who not. When it backfired, you throw a temper tantrum, and walk away.

You just handed the anti-IH/pro Rossi crowd a victory. Good job.

Dewey’s company got scammed out of

$10 million dineros by an obvious con man,

I would be upset also and try to get even somehow.

Unfortunately, this forum is the path he uses. Most of his antiRossi rants I get a kick out of, sometimes he goes over the top, but, for the most part he is harmless.

Alan’s obvious Rossi lean is upsetting to Dewey, he is just gonna have to find a way to live with it though.

• Official Post

You do not, unless you admit openly to being connected in some way with the Rossi circus.

As I have said many times, I have been friends with some of those Rossi left behind in Europe before Rossi was ever heard of, and remain so. If that's a connection, so be it., but there's nothing sinister about it. As for 'defending Rossi, I am more interested in defending civility.

• A question to Eric or anybody else that may know the answer:

It is (for me at least) difficult to find a thread that has disappeared below the few that have been recently active.

Is there a function that can extend this very short thread list, ideally as long as one cares to press "page down"?

• A question to Eric or anybody else that may know the answer:

It is (for me at least) difficult to find a thread that has disappeared below the few that have been recently active.

Is there a function that can extend this very short thread list, ideally as long as one cares to press "page down"?

You can do this via forums - but you have to guess the forum (there are not very many)

• No hard feelings Alan: and this is a fight I may not win, but I will argue here for what I consider proper standards of conduct.

Dewey gets leeway, as one of the principals. You do not, unless you admit openly to being connected in some way with the Rossi circus.

THH

Wow! Seems like I missed out on a lot of fun... A failed mod mutiny always makes an interesting plot... Dewey, THH with a little help from Roseland67+IO wants Alan out ... For some reason they expected to be able to influence forum politics without understanding the backend rules. Anyone watching for a while realize Alan is way senior to Eric and Shane and that ALL mods are committed to stand as one - otherwise forum founders/admins will interfere with a obvious risk of some junior mods (Eric&Shane in this case) get the boot and then the current narrative (and work) is lost ... So, obviously Dewey had to be sacrificed (although I believe he will be back since since he for some reason was not permabannad - probably because Alan is not as worried about alternate opinions as some other mods). Some members like Bruce seems to understand and tried to save Dewey, but he was already in a "temper tantrum".

Still trying to figure what triggered these activities though. It would be interesting to know since obviously a sore (Dewey/THH) spot was touched ... Any ideas?

• @Tony

THH with a little help from Roseland67+IO wants Alan out

As often happens, you are saying untrue things about other people here.

You will see, if you read my posts, that I am far from asking Alan to stop being a moderator: the issue with was one of his posts I thought went beyond the bounds. The normal action in such a case is to delete the offending post and if offences continue warn the offender. it is a long long way before anyone gates banned. you would also see, if you bothered to read much of this site which i guess you did not, that i've supported Alan as a moderator - a tough job - even when I disagree with his posts.

THH

• Official Post

A question to Eric or anybody else that may know the answer:

Thank you for asking H-G. I have wondered about that myself, but was afraid to ask for fear of looking silly.

• Wow! Seems like I missed out on a lot of fun... A failed mod mutiny always makes an interesting plot... Dewey, THH with a little help from Roseland67+IO wants Alan out ... For some reason they expected to be able to influence forum politics without understanding the backend rules. Anyone watching for a while realize Alan is way senior to Eric and Shane and that ALL mods are committed to stand as one - otherwise forum founders/admins will interfere with a obvious risk of some junior mods (Eric&Shane in this case) get the boot and then the current narrative (and work) is lost ... So, obviously Dewey had to be sacrificed (although I believe he will be back since since he for some reason was not permabannad - probably because Alan is not as worried about alternate opinions as some other mods). Some members like Bruce seems to understand and tried to save Dewey, but he was already in a "temper tantrum".

Still trying to figure what triggered these activities though. It would be interesting to know since obviously a sore (Dewey/THH) spot was touched ... Any ideas?

Tony,

A thousand times NO, I never intimated, suggested or even hinted at wanting Alan out, that is your interpretation and it is flat out wrong.

As a mod, Alan is fine.

Now, to be sure, I personally would like to see Alan get off the fence, and say if he believes Rossi has developed an LENR

Energy Out > Energy In or he believes that Rossi was, and is a fraud.

But that’s just me, I’m not a politician, I’m an an engineer and call em like I see em.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.