Clearance Items

• Extra fields required..

Papers published:

Replicated by:

It does not appear much interest is in the proposal....

and as stated, I hoped it would simply be a place where updates were posted and not argued..... look what happened! =O

I still think it would be very useful, but it appears it will not be implemented.

• @Bob, we can move the side commentary to Clearance Items if you like.

Thanks, but I doubt the idea is currently workable.

Without some type of pre-approval before posting, the content will continually get side tracked it appears. Pre-approval is a headache as well.

Oh well.......

• bremsstrahlung marks the onset of superconductivity where the meissner effect forces out all EMF from the superconductor. The electrons reach the speed of light and interact with matter in the neighborhood to produce bremsstrahlung. When the LENR reactor ends, the meissner effect terminates and the electrons fall into the superconductor. Here again, the electrons reach the speed of light and interact with matter in the neighborhood during their in-fall into the superconductor to once again produce bremsstrahlung.

Heat is produced by hawking radiation coming from this superconductor (Bose condensate). The amount of pumping of heat into the Bose condensate produces heat coming out of the condensate. When the heat pumping is weak, heat output may not be detectable, but the ionizing radiation and sub atomic particles produced by the condensate will be.

Like the plasma tube experiment, if you cover your experiment with a thick layer of lead, you will see radiation increase due to muon catalyzed fission of lead. The thicker the lead the more fission that will occur.

The EVO form a Bose condensate and are entangled.

• Touche! I truly am sorry if I said it in a sarcastic way. The problem I am trying to point out is that some here, including Axil, act as if LENR to them is a completely understood phenomenon. He says things like, "LENR usually does <such and such>" and acts like he knows everything about the subject. He never says "I think...". How can we know what LENR usually does, when there is not yet one repeatable experiment that can be analyzed using statistics to say what is "usual" LENR vs. "unusual".

an honest apology is a noble gesture, PfD - but if you were hoping for a date with Axil, i fear your chances are now slimmer than a Plank length ;)

Gie me ae spark o' nature's fire, That's a' the learning I desire

R. Burns

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Let us go point by point and compare theory with experiment. I beleive that this post will be on topic, but to be safe, I will wait for an OK from moderation before I go further.

• The recent experiments, in general, seem to be mostly broadening the domain of what does not work, and in some cases testing the imagination and pattern-recognition parts of hopeful person's brains. Cause and effect still seem to be quite disconnected, empirically.

• The recent experiments, in general, seem to be mostly broadening the domain of what does not work, and in some cases testing the imagination and pattern-recognition parts of hopeful person's brains. Cause and effect still seem to be quite disconnected, empirically.

Define what you consider "the domain that does not work"

• The domain of what does not work is: where LENR does not occur, where excess heat does not happen, and, at best, only experimental methods are refined.

There is a large body of such work, and it is important to varying degrees. But these experiments do not demonstrate an actualization of LENR.

• The domain of what does not work is: where LENR does not occur, where excess heat does not happen, and, at best, only experimental methods are refined.

There is a large body of such work, and it is important to varying degrees. But these experiments do not demonstrate an actualization of LENR.

What is fascinating is that all these experiments have so far failed to produce any verifiable reaction. Either heat or other significant artifact.

And yet.... on ECW... they are discussing who the "global USA food company" is that Rossi is about to go into production with!

This same scenario has been going on for years, yet never happens, but many still keep on the excited path of believing everything Rossi says as fact.

While I have hope and want to see this field succeed beyond my imagination, we do have to be realistic. Yes, the "domain" or public body of LENR has so far shown not to work. Hopefully it can and will.

I am a bit concerned that the most damage being done by Rossi and perhaps others, is that they make they huge (but always unverified claims) of success. Then valid researchers start down the path of trying to replicate them. So far failing every time. Wasting time, effort and money.

This must start the consideration that these "suspect" sources are not being completely reliable and should be taken with much skepticism.

I am beginning to believe that researchers should follow other valid trails. Celani, Piantelli, Letts and Muzuno and other valid researchers lead.

Thes actions of "LION" or "ME356" are suspect when considering normal researcher behavior. Teases, vague innuendo and flip flopping are traits that do not do justice.

If LION truly had a replicable process, Alan Smith has shown the technical ability to replicate. Yet the excuse that LION is "shy" is about as silly as some of Rossi's puppet posts.

ME356's excuses about the failed MFMP visit was quite strange as well.

Yes, the "domain" has failed so far. Not because of the Bob Higgins and MagicSounds, but because of the false trails put forth by the likes of Rossi.

I hear that Robert Duncan at Texas Tech may have some REAL news coming soon. It will not be NDA's about giant food companies. Nor will it be about "melted apparatus" without any verified data or proof. It will be logical and realistic.

We may not like it because Duncan does not blog everyday about the work, but in reality, that is how real scientists work. Look at Higgins, Letts, etc.

I urge researchers to not start down the path of people claiming success, while remaining anonymous and odd behaving. Only wasted money and effort is likely to be seen.

Keep open minds but do not be gullible. Real and valid scientist, with no ill intent, act like Bob Higgins, not Rossi or these others!

If "these others" read this and think it is an insult to them. It is not. Simply take it as encouragement to openly talk to people such as Bob Higgins. You will be greatly rewarded by the assistance and experience it will bring. You will succeed much faster! :thumbup:

• Well, we are working in the same lab as another real expert. So far it's working out just great.

I do not understand your statement.

Perhaps I did not make my post quite clear. I did not include you in the "other category" but in the "real" one! I stated that you did have and have shown the technical ability, but that LION has only seemingly "teased" with information and cooperation with you. That it does not appear that he is really open or working closely in replications.

I did not mean any slight to you at all! Just the opposite. You, like B. Higgins or M.Sound, could really help some of these "unknown" researchers.

(Even though I still cannot understand your support of Rossi :/)

My apologies if I was not clear and painted the wrong impression.

• Official Post

Great as in results, or great as in getting along with each other?

Great in as much as we do get in very well, we spark ideas off each other, and we have complementary skill-sets, engineering, electronics, data management, chemistry, particle physics. And I can make a decent cup of tea.

You, like B. Higgins or M.Sound, could really help some of these "unknown" researchers.

We try, the door is always open and we keep no secrets, we don't even make people wait for a promised reveal. LFH sells inexpensive equipment and 'hard to get' chemicals, donates cash, goods, and advice. Anybody is welcome to email me via this forum or LFH and can be assured of sensible answers to sensible questions. I'm not sure I can do much more, without getting cloned.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.