Clearance Items

• Adrian, why don't you come up with a single hard fact, that supports your crazy story? E.g. you could easily disclose your 3rd party source that knows also about Rossis factory, so we finally would have an "indipendent" source of information.... I am sure this would somehow restore your lost credibility here on this forum.

I am not about to repeat a private discussion with an anonymous blogger afraid to give his real name and experience. I don't give a damn about "restoring my credibility" with you or this forum.

I have two pieces of evidence, but you have none, yet are arrogant enough to pretend you know.

• Adrain, being a physicist and working as engineer in industry as you did, I am no flatearther or UFO believer and rely on facts. You but simply believe in Rossi says, and so you do with your anonymous „bloggersays“.... What a shame.

• Not meaning to be pedantic, Adrian, but there is not a shred of evidence that you have any evidence for any of Rossi’s bogus claims being true. But like you said, you don’t care whether anybody believes a word you say. Of course, that invites the question: why do you bother saying any of it at all?

• Maybe Adrian simply doesn't understand the concept of successful deception, lasting over several years.

He is just an honest person and always worked with honest persons in his professional lifetime.

My guess is Adrian has seen them all

(honest and dishonest and deceptive,and people that play games.

That is why his opinion of A.R. and his

work is important to me.

• sam12

The trick of the fraudsters is to appear as honest, serious and trustworthy as possible, to be successful.

You only know AFTER they have stolen your money, that he was indeed a scam.

This happened to my little company, I was working for in the 90th.

Was a useful experience, even when we lost some thousand bucks.

He not only scammed our companay, but 3 others in that days.

After talking to the other people who also lost money, AFTER the scam, we saw the sheme/pattern.

As following the Rossi ECAT saga now for over a decade and once was a beliver (I preorderd an ECAT),

Since 2011, I can clearly see the sheme/pattern.

As I answered to Adrian:

Let's meet again here end of 2018. I extended it already to 1Q in 2019 :)

In Mercato Veritas as Dott. Rossie says

And don't be afraid, this forum is not able to do harm to the process of industrialisation,

as JONP and ECW is not able to speed it up :)

It's all up to Rossi and his team to once and forever make the proof, that all the claims are REAL.
    He got 10.000.000$ from IH. Minus lawyers costs and some condos.

Should be enough to start his production, after he has solved the main problems with the controller and QX reactor assembly, as the SAYS.

• You are in no wise a victim, Adrian. It does not require a network analysis from graph theory to ascertain who the recurring sources of conflict are. The people whose views you disagree with do not get into unedifying conflicts with the majority of people here. Mostly you at this time.

Recently Zorud claimed my theories were crazy and arrogantly told me what I had to do to "restore my credibility." You didn't comment on that but you removed my answer from the thread.

As you write Rossi is fraud, aconman and criminal who doesn't have anything, you apparently get annoyed with anyone who attempts to defend him in his absence.

• Sort of off all topics so here seemed like a good place...

While making a sort of mandrel for winding up my next coil, I had a 7/8" grade 8 UNF bolt lathed down to 3/8" on one end. No big deal.

Then I went to drill a 1/16 hole through the bolt just past the threads, so I could hold one end of the coil wire in place while winding.

Drilled 1/3 way through no problem, then grinding noises and the drill bit tip was ruined. I sharpened it, drill a bit more, grinding sounds, and then snapped the bit.

I fought the drill bit pieces out, but it felt like there was the very tip of the drill down in the hole, when I tried drilling with a new bit

So, with the new bit, I drill a new hole from the other side. (Thought maybe I can get lucky and knock the tip out if I hit the other hole from the the opposite side.)

Drilled 1/3 way through no problem, then grinding noises and the drill bit tip was ruined, again. Sharpen again, grinding noise, bit tip totally ruined in 30 seconds.

New bit, same thing.

Long story concluded, I looked into the holes with a microscope. The middle 5/16th of the 7/8 bolt is made of some real coarse grained, dark something-or-other that makes black powder, no chips, and is harder by far than titanium drill bits. and the one carbide bit I had.

No sign of this where the lathe cut down the shank, or when I cut the head off the bolt.

Seems to be no mention of this weird bolt core material on the web.

• I think you had a furnace slag inclusion. That stuff is harder than a divorce lawyer.

That seems about right, but it is at least mixed with angular crystals or bits of metal.

Perhaps I saved someone's life by choosing the defective giant bolt. It's not like 7/8" X 6" grade 8 bolts are used in toys. More like something to bolt a crane together with.

The odd thing is, the salesman took my name and phone number when I bought the bolt. He said is was just a formality mostly, but could be used if the manufacturer discovered they had a bad batch of bolts for example, and they could call up everyone that bought some to warn them. I said maybe, but it's pretty unlikely that I'll get any warranty when I cut the head off and lathe it down a bit...

Anyways, I'll get some new 1/16" bits today and try another hole further up.

Edit: sober reminder.

http://people.com/archive/an-e…ry-together-vol-30-no-20/

• seven_of_twenty

Petroldragon was an entrepreneurial effort that didn't work out. Most don't. It was not a scam. Have you ever done anything?

It looks like what "seven of twenty says" is pulled out of thin air. Rossi at least has made some things that can be seen. All you do is make cowardly attacks on someone who isn't here to defend himself. It's not as if everything you write hasn't already been said dozens of times. This is what t makes so many comments rubbish and just wasted space.

Petroldragon was an entrepreneurial effort that didn't work out.

So dumping raw waste into the environment is an entrepreneurial effort?

Have you ever done anything?

Yes, why?

It looks like what "seven of twenty says" is pulled out of thin air.

No. It's pulled from dozens of Italian and other newspaper and interview references collected by Krivit and others from original accounts at the time. What you say is pulled directly from what Rossi says.

Rossi at least has made some things that can be seen.

Yes he has. He's made a major, very expensive environmental disaster and at least two major succesful con jobs. One was the thermoelectric generator and the other was the pack of lies, fake companies and non-working parts he delivered to IH. He has never made anything which can be seen which has actually been proven to work.

All you do is make cowardly attacks on someone who isn't here to defend himself.

So what prevents Mr. Rossi from signing up and defending himself here? I can easily guess :P!

It's not as if everything you write hasn't already been said dozens of times. This is what t makes so many comments rubbish and just wasted space.

There is some truth to that! But as long as anyone is still considering the pure garbage and the collection of lies Rossi posts in his blog and site as fact (as you do), then it is probably worthwhile to remind readers about Rossi's accurate history. But you're right. At this point, only the dumbest possible investors would give Rossi money and in a sense, they would deserve what they get.

• Official Post

lol

Good Rob, he has become old =OBut if Halford then please with Judas Priest (e.g. on the Fuel for Life Tour I had the honor to attend 1986 in Hanover) at their peak of vocal and performance power and this song (which fits very well with the theme here) ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

... and with force of voice I mean this ...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.