Clearance Items

• IH is well represented at Ft. Collins. I see Miley and the IH University of Illinois UC Lab Team, Letts and Bob Higgins. Any others from IH I missed? So far Miley, and Letts are reporting excess heat. If that holds up to scrutiny, IH will be well rewarded eventually.

After Rossi ran him through the mud at Doral, Darden also must be enjoying working with true professionals. Not a worry about being ripped off...how refreshing! Darden deserves cudos for sticking with LENR after what he had to go through. Most others would have taken their money elsewhere and lick their wounds.

I wish he, Dewey and the IH team the best.

IH would have been rewarded if they had stayed with Rossi.

• Official Post

IH would have been rewarded if they had stayed with Rossi.

Sam,

Sorry, but this time you have to explain how "IH would have been rewarded if they had stayed with Rossi", or this goes to Clearance. And your explanation has to have some substance to it.

"ICCF 21 Thread" is about a legitimate science, and Rossisays simply does not pass muster here. So go on...we are waiting.

• When Rossi came up with the QX reactor concept, he decided that he needed to get rid of I H as a partner and owner of his tech so he did some bad things to I H. Does that make Rossi a bad person or a smart bisiness man? Why give someone the golden egg that you have just laid when you can keep it for yourself. He has done this same partner screwjob to many other partners.

Bill Gates screwed many a partner in his formative years, the biggest of which was IBM. What was that other browser company that Bill destroyed? Oh ya...Netscape.

• Sam,

Sorry, but this time you have to explain how "IH would have been rewarded if they had stayed with Rossi", or this goes to Clearance. And your explanation has to have some substance to it.

"ICCF 21 Thread" is about a legitimate science, and Rossisays simply does not pass muster here. So go on...we are waiting.

They would have been rewarded by

making money.

https://www.news.com.au/lifest…560564861df004c3d05c33998

• If you are suggesting I replicate Holmlid's work, there was a time I considered doing so. However, the big 'but' is I that I believe it took Sindre Zeiner-Gundersen 3 years to make a successful replication of this, presumably with Homlid's involvement. Reading your post above suggests that it would just be a case of buying a laser and pointing it at the fuel. Unfortunately, not so, anymore than dunking some Pd in D20 would guarantee a successful replication of F&P's pioneering work.

I beleive that all LENR fuel is based on the generation of ultra dense material. If a fuel shows LENR activity, then it includes in one way or another an Ultra dense component. I beleive that Russ's fuel contains ultra dense material since it is LENR active.

Now the experiment can take advantage of the processes that Holmlid uses to activate the ultra dense material. It is that simple.

I also beleive that the energy that is output from the fuel is proportional to the energy input (Or Pumped) into the fuel until you get to the takeoff point. At that point the system becomes super-critical and melts down.

• Brillouin Energy Corp. uses a proprietary electrical “Q” pulse applied to the system to stimulate the specially designed core to yield LENR Heat, The Q pulse is designed to impart a large instantaneous power pulse to the SURFACE of the LENR active reaction surface. This pulse is so fast, that the surface is not heated by the power and yet the surface feels the power for a long enough time to initiate the LENR reaction.

By contrast, in a FUELED system like the one that Russ is testing, the LENR active material is contained inside the fuel pellets. The electric field must penetrate into and throughout the pellets to pump the LENR active agents.

This is why I recommend that the fuel pellet be vaporized into a plasma state to expose the LENR active agent floating in a plasma. This agent can withstand this vaporization process and remain active. Know that ultra dense material (hydrogen) is inherently indestructible.

As an eample, the QX reactor uses a high power electric arc to first vaporize the fuel. Then it uses RF to stimulate light production in and around the LENR active agent that then pumps the LENR active agent using light at the closest and most proximate position possible since the ultra dense material is suspended inside the light emitting plasma. Since this LENR reaction is subcritical, when the stimulation cycle ends in about 8 seconds, the high powered electric arc vaporizes the condensing vapor into the plasma state again. This vaporization process ensures that the maximum amount of LENR active agent is exposed to light pumping at the nearest and most proximate exposure position that is possible.

The vapor state is the optimum method to insure the most direct and proximate pumping of the fuel.

• Official Post

The QX reactor uses a high power electric arc to first vaporize the fuel. Then it uses RF to stimulate light production in and around the LENR active agent that then pumps the LENR active agent using light at the closest and most proximate position possible. When the stimulation cycle ends in about 8 seconds, the high powered electric arc vaporizes the condensing vapor into the plasma state again. This vaporization process ensures that the maximum amount of LENR active agent is exposed to light pumping at the nearest and most proximate exposure position that is possible.

axil. Please stop presenting your wild guesses as actual facts. In a little while I am going to move some of your off topic posts from here to the clearance thread, so be warned.

• This is why I recommend that the fuel pellet be vaporized into a plasma state to expose the LENR active agent floating in a plasma.

axil: Now you reached Nirwana state. Can you stop to flood us with your foolish ideas? Either you try to understand LENR theory or you will risk that we start to laugh at you! Mixing ideas without any model is just crazy ITER talk.

Did you ever bake a cake? And how did it taste?

• ... "A more perfect story of the corrupt Journal Nature could not be made... go ahead and read the defamatory lies published by Nature and then watch this truthful video that proves the Journal Nature is a despicable journal"...

QED [no "quantum electro-dynamics", but "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Pavlov"]