Clearance Items

• Bob,

👏👏👏

However clear, concise, straightforward

and honest you are, you must realize that you simply cannot argue faith with the faithful.

“Rossiism” is almost a cult on ECW,

and woe betide the heretics.

• Does Plasma have a Lattice Structure... ?

Convex or concave?

Does Gravity or Time?

How about Light?

What about Water?

Or Superfluid Nanoparticles?

What about that elusive Aether?

Plasmonic emission and plasma lattice structures induced by pulsed laser in Purcell cavity on silicon*

http://iopscience.iop.org/arti…74-1056/24/10/104209/meta

Huang Wei-Qi (黄伟其)1,4, Huang Zhong-Mei (黄忠梅)3, Miao Xin-Jian (苗信建)1, Liu Shi-Rong (刘世荣)2and Qin Chao-Jian (秦朝建)2

Published 20 August 2015 • © 2015 Chinese Physical Society and IOP Publishing Ltd

Chinese Physics B, Volume 24, Number 10

Abstract

The lattice structure image of a plasma standing wave in a Purcell cavity of silicon is observed. The plasma wave produced by the pulsed laser could be used to fabricate the micro-nanostructure of silicon. The plasma lattice structures induced by the nanosecond pulsed laser in the cavity may be similar to the Wigner crystal structure. It is interesting that the beautiful diffraction pattern could be observed in the plasma lattice structure. The radiation lifetime could be shortened to the nanosecond range throughout the entire spectral range and the relaxation time could be lengthened for higher emission efficiency in the Purcell cavity, which results in the fact that the plasmonic emission is stronger and its threshold is lower.

• I would point out that there have been six replications of the LION protocol based on his description of the methodology. 3 by LFH and 3 by MFMP. No success has been reported.

Is an excitation (perhaps harmonic frequency bursts) method; i.e. lights, radio waves, thermal gradients/frequencies (perhaps a thermionic harmonic) advised?

Photon-enhanced thermionic emission

Photon-enhanced thermionic emission (PETE) is a process developed by scientists at Stanford University that harnesses both the light and heat of the sun to generate electricity and increases the efficiency of solar power production by more than twice the current levels. The device developed for the process reaches peak efficiency above 200 °C, while most silicon solar cells become inert after reaching 100 °C. Such devices work best in parabolic dish collectors, which reach temperatures up to 800 °C. Although the team used a gallium nitride semiconductor in its proof-of-concept device, it claims that the use of gallium arsenide can increase the device's efficiency to 55–60 percent, nearly triple that of existing systems, and 12–17 percent more than existing 43 percent multi-junction solar cells.

• LENR is best served as a multi-disciplinary art. Way over my head on this one... interesting none the less.

Calculations of Harmonics of Quadrupole Magnets Rybitskaya Tatyana, Budker Institute of Nuclear Physics, Russia

Design of pole profile and chamfers of NSLSII quadrupole magnets manufactured at BINP are presented. Calculations of dependence skew-sextupole harmonic of current are shown. Way for correction the dependence is described. Calculations of harmonics correction by bronze bars, nose pieces and modified nose pieces are presented.

• What shall I do with the large solenoid coils with their associated quite powerful intermittent DC magnetic field that provide the heating system? Inside or outside a box they create a field that (btw) totally overwhelms external fields. It's no good making up experiments unless you think them through.

...slowly but surely You finally realize his repetitive nonsense...

• The lattice structure image of a plasma standing wave in a Purcell cavity of silicon is observed.

Under an Alvén condition with a stable (resonant) sheer wave the plasma forms out a stable lattice structure. This is a known fact based on the math.

Sad to see that the US knowledge mafia paywalls all important papers in a way they can track who reads them.

Regarding LENR: The Lipinski experiment with protons shut on an rigid Li target disk induces a surface plasma that forms out the above structure. Important is that Li-H* fusion happens down to 50eV and has his highest COP for 100 eV. The known resonance of H* is 1001eV thus the 50/100eV are well in line that an oscillation is able to store n* base energy where n is the <= Q factor.

• I listen to all the arguments about Rossi

and his technology for and against.

I think we will soon know with the QX and

SK whether Rossi will be succesful or not.

• I listen to all the arguments about Rossi

and his technology for and against.

I think we will soon know with the QX and

SK whether Rossi will be succesful or not.

Don't we already know for sure ?

• Gregory Byron Goble

My old computer no longer works/interfaces with the recent Linked In platform. No worries. Call... We can do a conference call with my friend, or a friend of yours. as a translator, Let's set up/ arrange a date and time. [email protected] U.S. CA (415) 548-3735. Anyone have a "newer" old computer to gift to me? As a clearance item of course.

Linkedin makes an "App" which will run on your smart phone unless it too is extremely old. That would be cheap to upgrade with most phone carriers. You can also get excellent Lenovo Thinkpad or Dell laptops which are lightly used and a couple of generations (3-4 years) old. They will run Windows 7 or Windows 10 and can cost as little as $150 on eBay. You'd need someone to help select and setup the laptop if you are not able to do that for yourself. Most young people in the family can assist and enjoy doing it.

• Under an Alvén condition with a stable (resonant) sheer wave the plasma forms out a stable lattice structure. This is a known fact based on the math.

Sad to see that the US knowledge mafia paywalls all important papers in a way they can track who reads them.

Regarding LENR: The Lipinski experiment with protons shut on an rigid Li target disk induces a surface plasma that forms out the above structure. Important is that Li-H* fusion happens down to 50eV and has his highest COP for 100 eV. The known resonance of H* is 1001eV thus the 50/100eV are well in line that an oscillation is able to store n* base energy where n is the <= Q factor.

Polaritons are a form a light that is generated by the interaction of photons and/or electrons with a surface (topological defect). These surface boundaries neef not be produced by a solid. Polaritons are self organizing into a condensate when their density increases beyond a critical level. This self grouping process is insensitive to the temperature of the plasma in which the polaritons proliferate.

In the SAFIRE plasma, self-organisation is apparent. The SAFIRE plasma is also LENR capable.

Safire_double_layer_shells.jpg

• Just undo the latest update - needs some tricks like boot from CD or net.

The path I would recommend: Buy a raspberry Pi or a similar high power low footprint device, use your TV over HDMI, Open Source software and get rid of the old blood-sucker MS.

Yikes! Sure if you are very familiar with circuitry and Linux. If you are, that's a pretty astounding question. You should already know the answers. Otherwise, stick to what you know! Trouble with one web site is hardly a cause to undertake an operating system and hardware safari! Raspberry Pie is not for the beginners -- not those of mature age anyway.

• Official Post

This experimental set-up looks very amateurish, and the camera antics make it look like a cheap horror flick, but he says it is LENR, so:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.