Clearance Items

• Yup. The fire department, at least, would like to know what gas is in a bottle like this if they have to enter the premises during an emergency.

Nothing is right with this photo though! Here is a pressurized gas cylinder that is supported by a single twist of wire placed below its centre of gravity. That is dangerous. That is nuts.

And this sort of rule regurgitation is precisely why reductionst teaching and dutiful student mentalities/banalities are the death of inventive science. "Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something." - Thomas A. Edison

• Zeus46 "I guess that might be a kind of rage-quitting, although it’s hardly an archetypal example... It basically means leaving somewhere in a huff, because you can’t handle the rules. It’s not exactly a mark of maturity."

Point is that you or I might get mad for a good reason. Don't deny or belittle my anger. SOT follows his or her own rules, certainly not mine.

Which rules are you speaking of?

Make (someone or something) seem unimportant.

By the way... My anger is quite mature. Is yours?

Taking a 'walk around the block' is in fact an archetypal example of 'rage quitting'. Better than (reactive) violence as it gives one a moment to collect their responsive thoughts/actions/discourse (for deeds of planned violence or non-violence). Please consider this. My vow of non-violence is not a trivial matter. Don't 'dumb me down'.

Archetypal meaning. Dumb it Down.

Very typical of a certain kind of person or thing.

https://www.urbandictionary.co…php?term=dumb%20it%20down

Definitions of words we use are important, NO?

vi·o·late

treat (something sacred) with irreverence or disrespect.

break or fail to comply with (a rule or formal agreement).

fail to respect (someone's peace, privacy, or rights).

The word volatile is much more energetic.

(of a substance) easily evaporated at normal temperatures.

Liable to change rapidly and unpredictably, especially for the worse.

Characterized by or subject to rapid or unexpected change, as seen in... 'A volatile market'.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/volatile

A 'thoughtful experiment'.

Witnessing a man violating his mother... One might just kill him! Or restrain and forgive him. This makes my heart and head hurt, NO?

Bringing things back on topic...

We have the claims of seven_of_twenty

And

The claims of GEC

Which are weightier?

• SOT - seven_of_twenty Member since April 3rd 2018... Is this LENR Forum data on fact or fictional? How much 'weight' does seven of twenty deserve/hold here? According to me... Not much. Or as a caveat, perhaps SOT is as good as Martin Fleischmann? NOT rhymes with SOT.

seven_of_twenty

Caveat

A warning or proviso of specific stipulations, conditions, or limitations.

A notice, especially in a probate, that certain actions may not be taken without informing the person who gave the notice.

Argumentative

https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/685/05/

• Official Post

You joke around and play the fool Mr. Smith, but I think you should be wary of Russ George. You should have results checked independently before believing them.

If you think I'm a fool, then you are being foolish. I build the equipment, you think I don't know how this stuff works? Russ is a good friend, and we work very closely together, there are no tricks here. And calling me 'Mr Smith' adds no gravitas to your intention to discredit him - and by association me.

• No, but continuous production of muons and other exotic particles is for example well documented by Leif Holmlid.

If you can produce muons, you can make very interesting stuff. But until now muon source was very expensive thing.

We have the claims of seven_of_twenty

And

The claims of GEC

Which are weightier?

My argument is based on facts and history, not claims. When it's facts vs claims and they disagree, facts should be preferred. By thinking people instead of believer people anyway.

Caveat

A warning or proviso of specific stipulations, conditions, or limitations.

A notice, especially in a probate, that certain actions may not be taken without informing the person who gave the notice.

Argumentative

https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/685/05/

Most of GBG's rants seem incoherent and making no sense. With supporters like that, GEC doesn't need detractors or skeptics. Or maybe we have some probate action in process on this forum that I was unaware about? Know of any currently woodworker? BTW, did you know your screen name starts with "WOO"? As in WOOOOoooooooooooooooooohoo!

• https://depositphotos.com/4144…color-identification.html

Red top with letter N = "flammable" or "flamable mixture".

Apparently the N marking is optional.

The letter N means that the cylinder is following the "new" European standard for gas cylinder color identification, rather than the old pre-1997 one.

It might only have been intended for a transition period when there would still be a lot of cylinders around using the old color codes.

• I had a look at this blog post, and I was surprised to read that "many scientists" are suggesting the explanation for Huygens synchronicity "will be found in the strange entanglement of matter. Einstein’s spooky action at a distance".
    I would be curious to hear who these scientists are, as this sounds like a rather extraordinary claim.

• I had a look at this blog post, and I was surprised to read that "many scientists" are suggesting the explanation for Huygens synchronicity "will be found in the strange entanglement of matter. Einstein’s spooky action at a distance".
    I would be curious to hear who these scientists are, as this sounds like a rather extraordinary claim.

I have been reading a number of Mr George's blog posts. In my opinion they mostly contain poetical musings rather than serious scientific thoughts. There is nothing wrong with this as long as you know what to expect.

• Nothing is right with this photo though! Here is a pressurized gas cylinder that is supported by a single twist of wire placed below its centre of gravity. That is dangerous. That is nuts.

Yes, that is insane. At the airport where I work, similar tanks of nitrogen are used to inflate aircraft tires. They are supposed to be secured with chains. I heard that years ago, an unsecured one toppled over. The valve at the top hit something and broke off. The tank took off like a rocket and went through a couple of walls. Fortunately, no one was hurt.

And this sort of rule regurgitation is precisely why reductionst teaching and dutiful student mentalities/banalities are the death of inventive science.

That attitude may kill someone. "This sort of rule" is in place for good reasons.

• It is hard to decide who is most delusional, Adrian: you or Sam. But at least he seems like a nice person. You, on the other hand, are a nasty piece of work who can't write two sentences without insulting someone. It's a pleasure not knowing you.

Adrian and me have a strong opinion for Rossi the

same as most on this thread have a strong

opinion against Rossi.

A nasty piece of work he is not.

Adrian and I think you have it wrong about Rossi technology.

Hopefully we will know who has called it right soon and move on from there

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.