Clearance Items

• @IobseRvable

Sorry if I am dense but what does that mean?

originally I posted this in axils nonsense thread, "antigravity blablabla", because last time this ogre said, it is a hard time with us "trolls"... maybe Alan moved this post to here... in fact I assume he does, what is a shame.

Because axil already has its PRIVATE NONSENSE thread. But he insists in flooding this forum with his nonsense, which MUST be LSD related.

• It is "top secret" to you because you do not want to understand what Rossi says, writes, and demos,

No, I refuse to believe anything, Rossi said.
    Too much contradiction came together in all the time.

This makes him totally unreliable at the end.

So, You are wrong, It has nothing to do with "not wanting to understand him".... in fact it is the opposite.

I understood partially, that he is either

- mentally ill
    - some people post in his name
    - this is a sociological experiment, and we (all the LENR-followers) are the thing to be inspected.

Anyway, I do not tend to interpret such nonsense in such hilarious amount, based on NOT ONE fact, as You do ( I would like to remember You of Your shit, about 1 month ago, where suddenly black holes were involved...)

So, again, how do You know ?

• If I've understood correctly... When switched off BOTH fueled and non-fueled reactors should cool assymtoticly towards room temperature. But the fueled reactor actually cools more slowly or starts cooling after a delay (this being the HOD effect).

Based on the simplistic assumption of sigmoidal temperature-dependent lenr activation (such as I diagrammed earlier in this thread), the fueled reactor need not decline asymptotically to room temperature. Instead, once activated the lenr heating can be self supporting because locally it is always producing enough heat to keep the reactor at a temperature where the lenr mechanism is fully engaged. This would mean that the temperature would asymptote out at some temperature above room temperature. The resulting temperature behaviour would look something like that in Martin Fleischman's "favorite graph" as shown in one of Jed Rothwell's papers (http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/Fleischmanlettersfroa.pdf). This is a sort of long-lasting heat after death. It isn't just a slowing of the cooling curve .... it is a cooling that declines towards a brand new equilibrium that includes the effect of steady-state activation of lenr heating.

This long-lasting type of heat-after-death isn`t the only type that may appear. It only crops up if the lenr mechanism involved is strong enough that at it`s peak it is capable of supplying more heat than cooling. For weak lenr heating, the temperature of the fueled reactor should decline back towards all the way back to room temperature , but not with a simple exponential time course. Stefan`s model operates exclusively in this mode. That is because he posits what I think is an unphysical type of lenr heating which turns on more and more (without end) as the temperature goes up. In Stefan`s model, if the lenr heating is ever greater than cooling the inevitable result is a melting or explosion of the reactor.

• Thank you #Andrea Rossi# . Actually, I (and several others) don't think you are a genuine researcher at all, no pictures of your lab, nothing of substance at all has been produced. You have shown us less than 10% of the information I have shared. If you have information you want to share, share it here and now.

Uh... correction above!:evil:

Pot, kettle, black.

At least Johnny five has not been proved to be a habitual liar, scammer and fraud.

He does not post to himself and does at least talk here.

Interesting that he is called out yet Rossi not only gets the free pass, but the occasion supporting post!

(If nothing else, I am an equal rights person!) :)

• Fair enough. However to the extent that the disclosure of basic science results is delayed by engineering aspirations, this all begins to sound like a familiar scenario from the lenr world. A scenario that so far has resulted in nothing of substance.

I am a basic scientist and have always published as soon as I thought I had a story that would hold up under scrutiny. That strategy produces results and generates innovation. But then I have always had the luxury of spending someone else's money (i.e., grants from public institutions). I've never had the nerve to do what you are doing and put personal finances on the line. I think that is admirable.

Looking For Heat is not the only show in town. You should give Looking For Heat a break, there is another upcoming source of LENR insight about to come on line. There is LION whose main goal is to educate guys like you and me about the LENR reaction. A few days ago I when through my latest musings about how strange radiation comes to be. In his reaction, LION wet my appetite for his research when he posted as follows:

Hi Axil,

and it (the quasi-participle that produces the LENR reaction in fueled systems) SPITS out Particles as it goes, the one I saw was BLACK and only visible due to the shiny Nickel around it.

I naturally wanted more info, so I posted as follows:

Can you supply a inclusive narrative that describes this experience?

Then LION was kind enough to reply as follows:

Indeed, and the elements listed in my post above will provide a video of the phenomenon itself.

I would dearly like to both say and show more but doing so would put events out of sequence that are currently in play.

I will honour your request fully in the near future, be sure to hold me to this promise.

You see Axil I have won already, and am simply thoroughly lining up events so that as wide an audience as possible may benefit from it, that for me includes main stream science

I cannot know beforehand how they will respond but I have always believed I had a DUTY to try and engage with them and in so doing hopefully change their engagement with LENR. I have never doubted that they can make their own significant contribution to this emerging field.

Particle Physics is the way to go, I agree with you on this.

I assure you I am moving as quickly as possible, I am keeping BOB informed of my slow but sure progress.

All the best, THANKS AXIL for ALL you wonderful contributions and clear Thinking.

• This might seem a little off topic but some of the posts on the ECW thread about anti-gravity device of a Russian videographer seem kind of scary in that a certain person familiar to us seems like they might need psychological counseling. I am wondering if there is a way we can help one of our own. I would enter my email address but I can't find how to do it in the profile. I am not talking about Axil, he is perfect as is.

• Bob,

Rossi does NOT get a free pass,

He is constantly called out as a liar, cheat, fraud and con artist in this site.

ECW site “moderates” all such posts,

(Ask me how I know).

Only a very very select few still believe the steaming raft of turd he continues to try to

sell to the masses.

• Indeed it does. But at this stage we were mostly hoping for useful critical input on methods, and some assistance with data analysis, which in the event was not forthcoming. All we got was criticism with no proper examination of the data we have amassed. When somebody begins by saying 'i have spent 4 years looking at LENR systems, and never seen one that was not an artifact' you know you probably made a wrong choice. I am tbh rather disappointed that the spirit of sceptical but open-minded scientific enquiry was not in this case pursued with what I consider to be proper rigour. Never mind, I consider it to be good practice.

You took micrographs of the tracks made by strange radiation seen in the LION experiment. Did you include such data in your current experiment, and if so, what did those tracts tell you?

• Agreed. I have used the model myself many times: open but protected. I was just cautioning that a report of this sort does little to advance your cause with scientists, sponsors or prospective investors. Unequivocal confirmation (written or spoken) is not to be trusted; equivocal confirmation has little enduring value. Another path needs to be found.

Some recent research done in the last decade (06 August 2015) in particle physics can be applied directly to the nature of the LENR reaction. LENR does not produce radioactive isotopes since it is a chiral spin reaction.

Particle physics: Only left-handed particles decay

https://www.nature.com/articles/524008b

This ability to avoid the production of radioactive isotopes is why no gammas can be detected from radioactive isotopes as seen in the gamma spectrum generated by this experiment both during the experiment and after the experiment ends.

I expect this post will be censored without discussion.

WISH GRANTED, EXCEPT THAT IT HAS NOT BEEN CENSORED, MERELY MOVED AS IT IS OFF TOPIC (AND YOU KNEW IT WAS WHEN YOU POSTED IT) Alan.

I was just explaining why you have not yet identified any radioactive elements produced in your experiment...I just want to help.

after all you said yourself:

Another path needs to be found.

Indeed it does. But at this stage we were mostly hoping for useful critical input on methods, and some assistance with data analysis, which in the event was not forthcoming. All we got was criticism with no proper examination of the data we have amassed. When somebody begins by saying 'i have spent 4 years looking at LENR systems, and never seen one that was not an artifact' you know you probably made a wrong choice. I am tbh rather disappointed that the spirit of sceptical but open-minded scientific enquiry was not in this case pursued with what I consider to be proper rigour. Never mind, I consider it to be good practice.

I was just attempting to show you another path for thought but you reject this help as off topic. Will you reject any new modes of thinking as off topic? Maybe this closed minded censorship is why you get no "useful critical input".

• Some recent research done in the last decade (06 August 2015) in particle physics can be applied directly to the nature of the LENR reaction. LENR does not produce radioactive isotopes since it is a chiral spin reaction.

axil: As bed bench poster you have no access to reality! LENR does produce gamma radiation and radioactive isotopes only much, much less than fission.

• If one would go with a gypsum iron reaction for heat and magnetic maybe it could be pushed / compress to suspended a gravity well to hold the aftermath~~hydrogen reaction when it regathers.

I would not call it a singularity, maybe a baby particle collider Compressor.

Edit Something to ponder .

All the sacrificial parts to build it.

• Axil: if your post gets discussion it will not be worth more.

By reading headlines and not understanding the physics you are generalising a specific property of bottom quarks - vs only left-handed ones can decay into top quarks - to a completely different and much broader proposition about decay of radioactive nuclei. The quark bar is predicted by Standard model physics, and there is no such simple bar to nuclei decay.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.