Clearance Items

• If that question is to me Longview Its about the same as a volcano in a magnetic cyclone. concrete with hematite lined tube working as a 1 way valve acting overall to increase integrity bla bla bla..and only looks like a chunk of concrete...even I would not read it.. at least before some type of test ~

Edit.. after thinking about it. A copy n past from my log

Volcano Pre-heat and ignite Fuel A = A type of slow burning propellant rich with hematite. Mixing a formula of aluminum +gypsum with iron= thermite that can propel the iron dust throughout the system and interact with fuel B. First heating up everything and allowing the reaction of fuel B. As the mercury on top of the mix of Alumina clay mix reacts the material seeps up to the 40 small holes that cover the reaction area.and are captured in the flow of fuel A moving to the exit. Fuel A is only needed to start this process. Fuel B will continue without assistance. The microwave ignition design is covered in another area.

• That article is entirely unreferenced - and written by a man who stores food in a bunker, deep inside the earth, in preparation for doomsday

If you think that, you are blind and an idiot. Russia's weapons are off topic.

• If you think that, you are blind and an idiot. Russia's weapons are off topic.

Adrian you chucking fump, I don’t just think it... I read it. And you actually have macular denegeration, so I’m not surprised you missed his “prepper” strapline... He’s nuts, and keeps canned food in a bunker in case the apocalypse happens.

Why don’t you believe me? You seem to have no problem lapping up everything else you read on some daft website.

And you started the talk about Russian weapons, so it’s a bit odd that you now claim it’s off topic, yah?

• Official Post

Russ George has a new piece out on his Atom Ecology. It does not mention Androcles, so best for it to be buried here where hopefully few read it. :) Do not get me wrong...I like Russ, but he can be a bit strong to those he perceives as his enemy. Thank goodness, I am not his enemy...yet! I think?

Other than that, if you read it, skip past the politics part. After that begins his interesting examples of the degrading treatment he and others in the early days, suffered at the hands of the establishment.

All I can say about the rest of the article is that Jed, and especially Dewey/IH/IH team should not read it. Needlessly insulting, and wrong if you ask me. I just do not see the point. IMO both have served LENR well, and should be thanked, and not vilified. Maybe we should adopt the motto "united we stand, or divided we fall"? LENR has enough drama as it is, without these internal character assassinations.

• Thank goodness, I am not his enemy...yet! I think?

You can easily become his enemy. I and many others have achieved this status. We did it by giving him money, helping him in his research and publishing, finding support for him, and asking for nothing in return.

My father used to say the quickest why to lose a friend is to help him out of a jam. You will never hear from him again.

• Bin a few years since I last ask this question. My gizmo throws a lot of hot maternal without any LENR fuels in it but can still make a nasty dust friction discharges, is there any way to get useful info from such a spark? I'm going to try a ground rod with a breaker ect but anything for voltage-amps... know any tricks?

• By the way about lost inventions and discoveries, I've read report of Germanium parasitic PN junction measurement put into the drawer in the 1920s (not the 30s with the famous first dubious transistor). I cannot find back the reports (often history is polished in wikipedia/sciAm, like on Shechtmann/quasi-scientists - reality from the witness disappears slowly).

There are many similarities between LENR and semiconductors, especially materialScience/metallurgy/nanotech/pseudoparticlesQM hellish problems. For someone trained in microelectronics, and aware of 1930 science (my kid science books were 1930 updated 1960)

I suppose, You moved my post "Do we really need another garbage collector thread" to "Clearence items".... it is wrong there ....

No - I moved it, as I will move this one. It added nothing useful. Alan.

• Focardi never knew anything about Rossi’s stuff. He theorized an alleged “reaction” (Ni+H = Cu) believing to what Rossi’s said.

He never tested Rossi’s stuff independently and he has been used like a Trojan hourse by the fake chemical engineer Rossi in order to get some credibility also in the academic world despite his criminal past.

• Focardi never knew anything about Rossi’s stuff. He theorized an alleged “reaction” (Ni+H = Cu) believing to what Rossi’s said.

He never tested Rossi’s stuff independently and he has been used like a Trojan hourse by the fake chemical engineer Rossi in order to get some credibility also in the academic world despite his bad past.

He knew much more than what most people give him credit for. And he designed and tested many different early E-Cats. I think it's totally ridiculous to claim he was used like a trojan horse. He confirmed, in my opinion, that the early E-Cats worked as Rossi claimed. Furthermore, his findings were backed up by other third party tests that have been discussed here and elsewhere. For example, the E-Cat was demonstrated to one of the Navel Research Laboratories and everyone who observed the device seemed to be convinced.

He never tested Rossi’s stuff independently and he has been used like a Trojan hourse by the fake chemical engineer Rossi in order to get some credibility also in the academic world despite his bad past.

Focardi, as professor emeritus of physics at UniBo, had the professional competence and the moral duty to be well informed about what and who he was introducing in his Department.

He and all his colleagues, at least the many involved in the public 2011 demos, had the responsibility to provide any explanation required by their peers and by the public on the experimental data that THEY had measured, calculated and released to the public.

There is no justification for their misbehavior.

• He was totally dominated by Rossi.

Ridiculous is to sell as “third party tests” tests never performed by independent people.

It seems to someone... it’s not an evidence, it’s just chatter or another never proved claim.

• Russ George has a new piece out on his Atom Ecology.

This whole thing (Androcles, Russ George, Alan Smith, Atom-Ecology) continues to be puzzling and exciting and possibly appalling ... all at once. It is plain from this latest blog post that Russ George's non-scientific judgement is seriously askew. And I have never understood what he means by the "Atom-Ecology" moniker despite reading many of his blog posts and specifically asking about it. I am satisfied that there is no genuine intellectual structure behind it but it may correspond to some procedure he follows when making his systems. Alan Smith remarked once that Russ George has used the geochemistry of volcanoes to inspire his approach which I think is very insightful if you believe that some part of geothermal activity is lenr-based.

The Androcles story is now at the point that the results being reported cannot result simply from self-delusion. Such a clear gamma signal accompanying well-characterized excess heat is either real or a complete fraud. There is no other alternative.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.