Clearance Items

• What would you say, or think, if the best qualified skeptic here refused an invite to visit?

I’d say he’s scared of being proven wrong, and as such, isn’t a real skeptic.

And if he claimed to be “busy”, I’d gently remind him of how many lengthy posts he’s made in The Dumbest Thread In The World. (ie Rossi Blog comments.)

...Unless he needs to travel from America, in which case, maybe he just can’t be bothered. Or needs to stay home and water his cat.

• And whilst on the topic (of stirring things up) what’s happened to Abd Lomax recently? He appears to have gone Missing In Action. No updates to CFC.net for almost two months.

Despite his numerous provocations towards me, I’ve always had a liking for the chap... I hope he’s OK, and not in hiding after featuring in Russ’s rumoured email leak about the alleged catch-and-kill conspiracy?

• Official Post

And whilst on the topic (of stirring things up) what’s happened to Abd Lomax recently? He appears to have gone Missing In Action. No updates to CFC.net for almost two months.

Despite his numerous provocations towards me, I’ve always had a liking for the chap... I hope he’s OK, and not in hiding after featuring in Russ’s rumoured email leak about an alleged catch-and-kill conspiracy...

As LV said, he has another pot to stir for the moment. I was looking forward to his wrap-up of ICCF21, but he must have decided not to write it.

• It would be funny if the secret to LENR was in our blood~

Yes, a solution in blood of the person and blood of the planet oil!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• That is no guarantee this is the real deal, as they of all well understand. That is why they are bringing others in to check their work, and consulting by other means with trusted colleagues

Two points..

1) There seems to be a misunderstanding about "That is no guarantee this is the real deal, as they of all well understand."

Mr. George posted " is the first provable cold fusion theory with reduced to practice predicted technology that works every time"

This seems to state that the understanding is that "it works everytime" is pretty much a guarantee? What else would it mean? I am not trying to me antagonistic, but it is frustrating when one posts "fossil age is over" and "works every time" and the other posts 10 years and millions in research.

2) To add to this, posts are being made that "That is why they are bringing others in to check their work, and consulting by other means with trusted colleagues" is happening, and yet no results from these visits seem to materialize. This is also not only frustrating, but follows a pattern that we all know too well.

It would be better not to say anything about visitors than to say "we have them" but then not reveal what the results were. That is what Rossi constantly does with his "aerospace" engineers. We did hear that a professor stated something like "interesting but needs more investigation". That is fair.

It does paint a very puzzling picture when the left hand states "works every time", "fossil fuel age is over", the right hand states something like "10 years and many millions" and the third party states nothing at all.

Again, it just seems odd. The picture being painted seems more like a Picasso. A bit disjointed. Again, this is opinion and not a juxtaposition. We appreciate information, but I guess we are easily confused! :/ Consider it feedback from the peanut gallery.

• I am not too excited about Russ's current recipe. Don't get me wrong -- it's very interesting. But it's also a witches brew of a whole bunch of different ingredients (17 if I remember correctly), and they have yet to try and remove the unnecessary, superfluous elements that could be hindering the overall power density. Although I'd like to know right now what they are using, I don't think it would help the community much: such a complex recipe could be difficult for most to prepare, the excess heat produced while significant is small, and the emissions are fascinating yet small. I'm hoping that in the months to come they will refine the recipe so that it becomes far simpler and far more powerful. When that happens, I'll be the first to shout, very politely, for them to reveal the recipe to the community.

My hope is that when Russ perfects his recipe and has a better understanding, he'll openly share it with this forum. Already we've been let down by me356, someone who seems to have had great success (we need more evidence of course) and suddenly went secretive once achieving great results. The fact that an individual would withhold the key to knocking over the first domino that would lead to a thousand replications and universal acceptance of the reality of LENR by the mainstream is abhorrent to me. Me356 is doing all of us a disservice by making us continue to live in this twisted reality where we know LENR exists but world at large claim's it's all measurement error, snake oil, and "woo." I don't know Russ or know much about him other than his blog is very interesting and he seems to be a decent fellow (Alan Smith is a great judge of character in my opinion), so I'm trying to keep an ember of hope alive in my heart that when they gain a true understanding of this fuel mix and optimize it to the max, he'll reveal the final recipe to us.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.