Clearance Items

• For the first time in history we see a chance to underline new LENR (basic physics) theory with experiments. Something we had to wait for 30 years. Is it to much to ask you to be patient until we can definitively say what is real and what is just lucky coincidence?

You are confused about my position. I have not asked Alan to reveal everything. If he and his group want to wait to define what is real and what is coincidence that is fine with me. And I don't get it ... are you one of the experimenters? You talk as though you are.

Also ... what new LENR theory? There is no new LENR theory here as far as I can see,

On the other side: Did you ever ask FORD motors for a receipt to build a car?

Huh?

• I object a little, however, to the phrase "mere curiosity". I don't see what is wrong with curiosity and you have to expect it when the subject of that curiosity could be the biggest discovery in half a century. Nor do I understand your mystification about the point of telling people everything you know (something I have never asked). I think that the tell-everything-you-know strategy has advantages for both you and your audience that are pretty self evident. I understand that it is a strategy that you have not pursued, but I don't think it is silly or pointless.

I don't see anything wrong with curiosity either, after all curiosity is what drives science onwards. However, there is a difference between asking because you have a need and a use for the knowledge, and asking just because you would like to know and have no other motivation or use for the information. I was talking about the latter kind of question, like asking your window-cleaner if he has been circumcised. And please don''t for a moment think that the post that spurred your response (quoted above) was directed at you personally, since it was of a general nature on the topic of openness in business. Our 'in between' disclosure policy btw takes up more time than posting nothing would, but probably much less than you imagine.

• We have actually been very forthcoming with information, at least as forthcoming as if not more than many others working in the field. But for some people we could never reveal enough. We have not however succumbed to requests which are in the main driven by mere curiosity to 'tell us everything you know' and will never do so. What is the point of that? The fuel prep is certainly non-obvious, the materials sometimes variable, the mixture complex. The basic fuel itself is the result of 30 years of working in the field by Russ, and the data retrieval and reactor systems entirely built and calibrated by Martin and myself are also based on many decades of engineering and research experience. Together that makes the whole set-up unique, and the way we share data, cross check each others work and collaborate on systems makes mistakes or magic tricks very unlikely. Especially when reactors start kicking off in the small hours of the morning when the lab is long empty and the experiments should be sleeping.

On the topic of 'replication right now', simply handing a recipe out or even a fuel tube and saying 'try this' is may end up with people saying 'this doesn't work', and if they do get it to work it would be dismissed as 'just some other idiot's opinion. As for fraud, in the sense of 'wishing to obtain a pecuniary advantage by deception' I turned down $50M recently, and the investors came back and said' ok, how about $75M? ' I still said 'No' . not because we are holding out for more, but because we want/need to do more work on this ourselves. Principles come before cash, play by the rules and only play with those who abide by them is the way I have always worked, and I'm too old to change my ways now.

I may be deluding myself, but I think the only barrier to producing robust excess heat is a good understanding of LENR (plus the spheromak/EVO nexus) and the willingness to perform testing in a continual manner -- which almost no one has the resources, time, or willingness to do. I give you and Russ credit for continually experimenting and performing tests. You contribute far more than any of us who only banter about on forums.

• I don't see anything wrong with curiosity either, after all curiosity is what drives science onwards. However, there is a difference between asking because you have a need and a use for the knowledge, and asking just because you would like to know and have no other motivation or use for the information.

I'll push back on this too. Although I accept the distinction you have created here, I think that asking questions "... just because you would like to know and have no other motivation or use for the information" is just fine. This sort of curiosity also drives science. In fact I think it is sort of the ur-state for all scientists.

I struggle to locate any window-washer-type questions on this thread. Maybe you were thinking of questions coming to you from elsewhere or were making an extremely general point just in case it is needed some day?

• mI'll push back on this too. Although I accept the distinction you have created here, I think that asking questions "... just because you would like to know and have no other motivation or use for the information" is just fine. This sort of curiosity also drives science. In fact I think it is sort of the ur-state for all scientists.

Many of those who ask are not scientists though, and may struggle to understand the answers. Fine of itself, I am no patissier (for example) but I am no longer in the lecturing business and certainly don't have time for demands for lengthy and often repeated explanations.

As for 'general point' I thought I made it clear that my answer was not directed specifically at you.

• It's is OK to debunk Rossi, who simply has no clue about the physics, that is underplayed to his experiments.

But unluckily for you, soon people will call today standard model physics being pseudo science. Hot fusion, the offspring of a military lie, will be named the most unsuccessful project ever, burning megatons of money, we would need to educate, e.g. 90% of the undereducated US population.

The sect of standard model physicists is worse than the catholic church, but the successful explanation of LENR physics will "push them over the cliff".

So, the delusion continues...

• What would you say, or think, if the best qualified skeptic here refused an invite to visit?

I’d say he’s scared of being proven wrong, and as such, isn’t a real skeptic.

And if he claimed to be “busy”, I’d gently remind him of how many lengthy posts he’s made in The Dumbest Thread In The World. (ie Rossi Blog comments.)

...Unless he needs to travel from America, in which case, maybe he just can’t be bothered. Or needs to stay home and water his cat.

• And whilst on the topic (of stirring things up) what’s happened to Abd Lomax recently? He appears to have gone Missing In Action. No updates to CFC.net for almost two months.

Despite his numerous provocations towards me, I’ve always had a liking for the chap... I hope he’s OK, and not in hiding after featuring in Russ’s rumoured email leak about the alleged catch-and-kill conspiracy?

• And whilst on the topic (of stirring things up) what’s happened to Abd Lomax recently? He appears to have gone Missing In Action. No updates to CFC.net for almost two months.

Despite his numerous provocations towards me, I’ve always had a liking for the chap... I hope he’s OK, and not in hiding after featuring in Russ’s rumoured email leak about an alleged catch-and-kill conspiracy...

As LV said, he has another pot to stir for the moment. I was looking forward to his wrap-up of ICCF21, but he must have decided not to write it.

• It would be funny if the secret to LENR was in our blood~

Yes, a solution in blood of the person and blood of the planet oil!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr: