Clearance Items

• Just a quick thank you to Alan and the team for putting in the hard work and providing the information he feels able to. I've no problem with them keeping the IP to themselves, I probably would do the same in their position. Just give us what you can.

It's not true that big companies can ignore patents in the hope you can't afford the legal bills to enforce them. There are quite a few companies that make a living lending money to fund litigation. Check out companies like Burford Capital.

The goal of the patent troll is to bankrupt the legitimate smaller patent plaintiffs and buy their patents.

Using the justice system to make money gives patent trolls a financial advantage because patent troll plaintiffs are typically immune from defense strategies large business employ against legitimate smaller patent plaintiffs (e.g., litigation costs are significantly higher for the defendant or infringer than for a purported damaged plaintiff who has a "no recovery, no fee" contingency-fee lawyer; until recently trolls had an almost-unrestricted ability to choose plaintiff-friendly forums, frequently the Eastern District of Texas).

• So in the Egyptian pyramids, dolmens and megaliths there are spherical concretions that confirms LENR

• Дольмены в Казахстане, Устюрт, Мангистау, Сай-Утес!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• My fuel mix~Ball~

Aluminum shavings, --reactive--gallium 1st..- hydrogen gas

Iron dust,

Volcanic glass.

plaster of paris pre cured dust

fresh plaster

Iron glass crystal dust

As a clay mix ball.,out-gassing

X-20 my reactor

Still a type of thermite

Al2O3. amalg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Director,

The only people who are less relevant than Rossi today are Hillary Clinton and Bob Lutz

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.