Clearance Items

• Its all good, I'm working on the Y list to blame all this on. you two are at the top~ Btw..sea water... already has them seven~

• -and another thing, I know we all love our LENR but we're going to have to scrap the 'Low Energy' bit to publish all this-they're all just 'nuclear reactions' after all. We can put that in Nature Editor's pipe and he can smoke it! Or maybe a mind-expanding substance, soon to be legalized, would change their rigid thinking? One can but try!

As far as we know successful E-Cat replicators were unable to measure anything beyond background

Have to agree that nothing beyond background is indeed successful ecat replication. In fact, no (zero) heat output>input is equally good replication of Rossi's best proven efforts.

You would be surprised how many things people cannot do, which we expect anyone can do, and will do, such as calibration.

Some folks we know, including those who are often cited as demonstrating that Rossi's claims are valid, are down right allergic to calibration. They turn bright red and break out in a rash at the very mention of the word.

• Well just throw all that string theory away now we know its a magnetic force. Who cares if they don't like it-let them hang themselves on their strings if they kick up a fuss. (ie hoist themselves on their own petards). But yes good to know what we're up against.

• Well just throw all that string theory away now we know its a magnetic force. Who cares if they don't like it-let them hang themselves on their strings if they kick up a fuss. (ie hoist themselves on their own petards). But yes good to know what we're up against.

I do not appreciate string theory neither. But I what I hate more is people like You discrediting approved physical facts by some .... nonsense.

• THH wrote...

"I'm not really understanding why so many here seem to react to it so strongly."

It seems to be a common trait with some in many,many circles. A prime example is religion... a large percentage of the earth's population believe in a single God. Jewish, Islam and Christian. Yet they have often killed each other over the ages and even argue that the others do not "really" worship the same god. (No, I am not getting into religion here, just presenting a factual example)

So even while most here claim the "scientific method" is valid, logical and supports thier views, if one uses this method to point out that said view is lacking or not "yet confirmed", then you are a "blasphemer" and worthy of excommunication!

By defintion, science is "from Missouri", the "show me state". The state motto is if one makes a claim, the response is "show me". Yet, when applied to areas of deep desire, "show me" is often interpeted as "you are in error AND misguided". This is not the same.

Same with climate change, kids vaccinations, vegetarianism, copper braclets, aliens and ghosts. No matter which "side" one is on, the scientific method only seems applicable when it supports one's interest! :/

• One side seems to think they are being asked to believe Androcles, based on the limited data provided, while the other side do not see where they are being asked that. Maybe that is where the frustration comes from? Whatever, there appears to be some miscommunication, or missed signals, going on. I think we are talking over each other.

IMO, no one here has been asked to believe anything. If they have, then please point out where. They have been asked to trust that the Essex team knows what they are doing, and that they are following the scientific process by bringing in third parties to check, and verify their findings. Very simple, or at least that is how I see it at least.

Shane, I think it is more nuanced than that. I've not addressed the matter of belief in Androcles nor am likely to do so since I have no idea what "Androcles" is!

• No one with earnest and honest intentions begins by lying about their identity and then demands that they deserve any iota of respect. Anonymous lying is the very essence of despicable personalities with mental illness commonly known as trolls. That anyone might pay any attention what-so-ever to such creatures is beyond me. This forum needs a built in filter where each user might select to have other members posts made invisible to them, I for one would immediately tag all anon members to be eliminated. Rossi, in his wisdom, has made use of his own forum to benefit from those with worthy, honest, and earnest ideas from the WWW. I'd happily do the same if there were someone willing to assist me in setting up such a forum in which honesty in identity is the first and foremost requirement for membership.

• I for one would immediately tag all anon members to be eliminated.

Hi Russ .Good idea ..and eliminate all those with pseudonyms like me.( except Magicsound)

Thanks for being a straight shooter

The trolling was MUCH MUCH worse during the Rossi era, but is improving thanks to the moderators...

still wastes too much time..(especially the moderators')..perhaps I could do some. in this atomecological era

Robert Bryant Sydney

• Official Post

Shane, I think it is more nuanced than that. I've not addressed the matter of belief in Androcles nor am likely to do so since I have no idea what "Androcles" is!

Whatever. How about we put you down as not knowing much about the project, do not want to know much about it since you turned down an invitation, but are frustrated because you "have no idea what it is"...so we can all get back to topic?

I will be moving some of the these fluff posts to Clearance soon so we do not clutter this one up.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.