Clearance Items

• Let me be blunt. If a group of us want to discuss the technical aspects of Rossi's technology without our exchanges being interrupted by people making OFF TOPIC posts, then we have the right to do so as long as the general policy of this forum is that threads should stay on topic. It doesn't matter what Rossi has done over the years. He could eaten kittens alive or plotted to take over the world with Hitler. That has nothing to do with a conversation about technical matters. The fact that some of you have a problem with a thread existing that you can't disrupt is proof that you have an agenda or you are filled up with so much hatred that you have become irrational. If you don't want to participate in such a thread, that's fine! I've already said that I didn't want you there! Or if you want to express your hatred of Rossi in another thread, as long as you are not breaking the rules of this forum or making that thread go off-topic, that's fine too. But all of you are simply inspiring me more to keep that thread alive and going!

Director,

That is exactly what ECW is for.

The overwhelming majority of the posters blindly ignore the fact that Rossi has never produced Energy Out > Energy In.

They continue wait on every bit of drivel that comes off his web site like its a scientific fact, to expound their ideas on how it may work, the opportunities that LENR will afford, how it will change the world, but absolutely refuse to accept the fact that they have been had by a con man.

• Not sure, but I do know the QX and SK have the same something, but the SK has a lot more of it. Their something though, is very different from the older Ecat LT/HT's something.

There may be something to what you say.

(In his classic book How to Lie with Statistics, Darrell Huff recommended this response as one that satisfies everyone. He adds: "It reminds me of the minister who achieved great popularity among mothers in his congregation by his flattering comments about the baby brought in for christening. . . . No one could remember what the man said . . . It turned out his invariable remark was, "My" (beaming) "This is a baby, isn't it.")

• Bob,

Th European LENR science circle believes the older Ecats worked, but are reserving judgement on the QX/SK. Clarification for the new members and guests...Stockholm was Rossi's demonstration of the QX.

"European LENR circle"? Who exactly is this. Talk about anon!:) Does this consist of Alan, W and Russ?

I still stand by my statements.

1) If Rossi had something in the past, it was probably more the work of Focardi or Piantelli. Rossi has shown time and time again his engineering and scientific acumen is quite lacking. Very unlikely he came across the invention of the century. As R. George has been working decades on this and yet has not got a working 20kW reactor, ready for industrialization, robotic factories and many customers! Rossi must be a genius many times over Russ and Alan!

2) It really does not matter which "model" of eCat they believe in, if they believe they can provide the evidence that their beliefs are based upon. Past or present. I.E. Did they believe Lugano? Why? The 2011 "steam test"? Why. Their repetitive "I have information but cannot tell" is silly after these many years. It is more like "I have my beliefs but will not share them because they are weak reasons".

3) The "end does not justify the means". Regardless if Rossi had some minor (or major) reaction in the distant past, continued support of a proven lying, deceitful and fraudulent con-man is inexcusable. The "emperor's clothes" cannot cover a multitude of sins. Regardless how badly they wish the eCat to be real. Rossi's character shows he is not going to "save the world", he is going to try and scam as much money as he can. If one truly desires to help the world, then they should expose this as soon as possible!

4) Reserving judgement? I think not. Alan saw the QX in operation. He saw the setup, the actions, the overall environment. He refuses to give a scientific analysis of it, only saying that it was a "Demo". And yet it is being presented as "convincing" and other remarkable attributes by others and his silence only gives support. What redeeming qualities can the "European Circle" provide, any at all, that warrants continued support for Rossi? His actions these past few years are atrocious. Yet, these actions mean nothing? They must have some real convincing evidence of the "older eCats" to overlook the current deficits! Why cannot they share these so convincing parcels of information to "justify" continued support?

Some here discredit mainstream science for being closed minded, corrupt and homogenous. Yet this "circle" is willing to overlook fraud and crimes, very bad tests and demos, continued lies and deceptions, no responses to legitimate scientific questions from published test results (Lugano) and a plethora of other deficits. Which is worse? Mainstream or continued support of a known fraudulent con?

Shane, I think you give them too much leeway on this! :/

• PforD.

You have NO hint, let alone proof that a factory is not being built.

Please follow the thread guidelines and refrain from posting your unsupported negative opinions.

I am not posting a negative opinion of Rossi. I really don't know if he "has anything" as they have been saying in the other thread. I doubt it but I still have a shred of hope. I am correcting your unsupported and I believe factually incorrect statement that Rossi is building a factory. You cannot have a thread where the accuracy of statements cannot be questioned. This is not fantasy island forum. The assertion of the existence of a factory can be questioned. Although it is difficult to prove a negative, the absence of building permits, no evidence of a partner, the legal troubles in his home state regarding his "engineering" without a permit, the fact that he lied about factories in the past, and the fact that not one person has corroborated this claim, these are all much more than "hints" that there is no factory. Do you have one shred of proof of the existence of this factory? If not your statement of fact can be challenged.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.