Clearance Items

• I am still very puzzled when Russ George will realize it is good time to share at least some particulars of the experiments that could allow replication.

It look like he wish to win a Nobel prize. Or he want to develop his reactor or sell them?

If so then it could take AT LEAST next 15 years. Just look at Rossi. He had always a lot of money, he acquired whatever he wanted.

And still so many years later there is nothing else than words. Even that very likely he have something solid from the beginning.

Do you think you will be better? Although I wish you success, realistically considering your age, what is your real merit?

The worst thing you could do is to leave everything just for yourself and somehow play with it. Not only you are exposing yourself to unknown radiation and playing with your health - see all other experimenters that suffered from cancer - but you just don't wish to tell anything even that it could change everything on this planet. Maybe because of Ego, maybe because of pending patent.

Maybe it is some natural protection in humans that they simply can't give away. So that one will find only reasons, why he can't and why rest of the world is bad. Especially anonymous like me, Oh yeah.

In any case, as it was proven by humanity through centuries, hiding such important things will lead to a big failure, always. So that someone else will have to reinvent the wheel years later. And again and again. Don't you wish to see a fruits of your work while you are alive?

Basically it is the best thing that likely happened in your life. What do you think that could happen when you would share it with others? What you will loose?

For sure these questions will be left unanswered or answer will contain just few clever words. So consider it just as a monologue.

But few years later, when even LENR will be completely meaningless for you, you will recall these words. But now, you will consider it as the biggest stupidity.

Priorities will change.

• Official Post

Bruce,

I understand how you feel, but there is only so much I can say. Sorry. Most of the people attending, are understandably shy about themselves, or their workplaces being linked to LENR. Some just prefer to stay out of the limelight. Maybe starting Monday and the next 9 days after, we can get a little more info as to how the testing is going? If so, it will have to be a bit cryptic I guess.

Remarkable thing to me about all of this, is the amount of attention these 3 are getting. I do not know of a similar situation elsewhere in LENR history, where some researchers were certain they were onto something, contacted something like a DARPA, and the local university, and had them come running to them...their own equipment in hand? I believe it is a testament to how these experts respect Russ, Alan and Martin's capabilities for them to respond this way.

This is not to mention Alan and Martin's Hydrogen Mine system, which deserves it's own narrative. It is one heck of a story. Soon the final engineering, and financial touches will be finalized, and after that, it is on. I do not know what it is about Dairy Cow Barn's, but they sure do bring out the innovation! Of course, it would have been better had they come up with these great ideas at a younger age! :)

• things that really should be dealt with as plainly and clearly as possible.

I worry that poesy is actual displacing information here and I object to that.

POLITE NOTICE

Can everybody please stop forcing Bruce to repeatedly view and engage with this thread. He finds it most unpleasant.

Furthermore, if anyone has other information that they believe Bruce might feel entitled to, they first need to check with him as to whether the manner of their communication will be deemed appropriate.

THANK YOU

• I am still very puzzled when Russ George will realize it is good time to share at least some particulars of the experiments that could allow replication.

It look like he wish to win a Nobel prize. Or he want to develop his reactor or sell them?

We posted already quite many things about the mechanism we think that is at work. The theory is open and has been linked many times.

Do not expect that this forum is the appropriate , first place to present a working device.

We all are curious and invested some hard time to be in a situation where progress seems possible! May be you should wait until we are sure to be right and not just believe it...

• Official Post

I am still very puzzled when Russ George will realize it is good time to share at least some particulars of the experiments that could allow replication.

I am still very puzzled as to why you offered to tell me all Rossi's secrets and how we could get COP=200 in exchange for 'useful information'. If you know so much you don't really need to know any more, just go replicate a COP200 Rossi system in your secret jam-jar laboratory. Maybe you like fishing, but these particular fish don't like the taste of your bait.

• This is all great and appreciated. But as you know, the same was done by Andrea Rossi and many other that claimed success.

Moreover there are so many other theories.

But how such theories can be used for replicating the phenomenon?

Actually all these inventors are intentionally hiding the most important facts that could help with replication. Just to avoid that someone else will reach to the same point.

Replicators do not need any guarantee nor assurance from inventor. The only thing they need is few sentences describing what worked for them. Even 3 sentences could be enough in that case. There is no reason why inventor can't reveal any particular non formally while stating that this may not work and further research is needed. But here is what I have - lets progress faster together. At any single point he can release formal paper, sooner or later.

Since Mr. George can write poetic blog posts, why to not share bits of his work there? He is doing so for years yet I can't find anything useful for replication in there.

But again this is his decision. If world will move forward is just in his hands. Good luck. But logically, 1-3 people can't make it faster than millions together, never.

Great thing is that we know that it is possible. So at least I will work as hard as possible to reach the same point and instead share everything as soon as possible.

• I am still very puzzled as to why you offered to tell me all Rossi's secrets and how we could get COP=200 in exchange for 'useful information'. If you know so much you don't really need to know any more, just go replicate a COP200 Rossi system in your secret jam-jar laboratory. Maybe you like fishing, but these particular fish don't like the taste of your bait.

I am sorry, but likely you misunderstood what I wrote to you privately.

And no, what you written is not true, because you can't boost a fire without wood. And without wood I can't do nothing.

Please read my posts carefully.

• Official Post

I don't think I misunderstood this ...and there is more.

• Official Post

And then you said...

Indeed. But sharing it publicly will shed bad light to at least 10 people around Andrea Rossi and could put them to a court. Which is not my problem of course.

But the main point is that nobody else can share what you can share with me.

So I try to make a deal. I can share all the particulars including how I found it. Including how to set it and what else you will need to obtain the same results.
    These data were found legally but obviously are kept as secret. While not described anywhere but one can find it was used with absolute certainty.

There is a little more, all from a 'conversation' titled 'Secrets' initiated by J5, but members can see enough to make it quite clear that you really did do what I said.

• That is great you post it here. So that anybody that can read can see I have not written anything about being able to produce COP 200, instead this is just your misinterpretation. So once again please, read carefully my posts.

Can I also share your replies here? It is sad you did not posted all.

It is very sad to see that instead of answering few simple questions you are trying to discredit and blame me. That is not too nice from you.

People around LENR are really strange. Just another nail in the coffin for LENR?

• Official Post

No need - I will do that myself.

Here's one.

You may not realise, I have been close friends with several members of the Rossi group since before Rossi ever became known to the world. I am quite certain than any information you have is already known to them -if true. You tell me what you know, and I can check it with them and then I will tell you with 100% certainty if it is genuine or not.

• Official Post

And here is your COP-200 post...(emboldened by me)

I know it is genuine, but you can ask your colleagues what he was tuning during E-Cat demonstrations. I am interested if they know exactly what it was, how it was connected and where you can buy it. It is quite special thing as it is produced by a single company in the world. And it is actually big luck I was able to get one.

Even people that attended demonstrations were unable to find what it really was.

This thing is what allows to achieve COP over 200 and possibly much more. But in cost of safety.

• I am sorry, but there are really big troubles in understanding.

Did you also read For me, without what you have already it is useless, yet.

I did not told you that I know how to achieve COP 200. I told you that I know how Mr. Rossi is doing so.

And without working device like you have, it is not useful for me OR ANYBODY ELSE that do not have a working device like you.

And I offered to you how to do so. But you replied that you already know pretty everything from your friends, including this.

Is it clear enough now?

• can - Just because Mr. Rossi was using it in his E-Cats for years. But first you have to have working reactor (dry cell) at least with COP 1+.

• Moreover I am confident that Alan is not telling the truth in our "private" communication. Otherwise their reactors would achieve such COPs easily.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.