Clearance Items

• Since it will cause almost certainly troubles for other people it is not in my intention. So I am very sorry about it.

On the other hand unless Russ George or Mr. Rossi will reveal his recipe it will not help anyone.

It would help only those that witholding how to replicate the E-Cat.

On the other hand my opinion about Alan Smith changed dramatically. So your work is not about helping humanity at all...

• can - Just because Mr. Rossi was using it in his E-Cats for years. But first you have to have working reactor (dry cell) at least with COP 1+.

But as most people know, much of what Rossi does or says has at least some layers of misdirection. This does not just include what he writes on the JONP but also what he physically does around his reactors. Basically, what I'm saying is that unless you can demonstrate for yourself that the device does work as claimed, you cannot be sure that it will do what it's supposed to (or what you've been told it does), and because of this, you cannot blame Alan for believing that you're only putting forward a cheap bait.

• can - This would apply if E-Cat never worked. It depends on what you believe is true.

Unfortunately Atom-Ecology will likely end up in the same way as Rossi E-Cat fan pages.

It would be nice if we could talk about reaction and reactor itself.

• @JohnyFive

Is the device some sort of miniaturized X-ray generator? Years ago I've read suggestions elsewhere from a seemingly knowledgeable person that one could have been used as a "starter", and recently it's been accidentally (I'm guessing) suggested again in another discussion by others here on LENR-Forum. However people close to actual E-Cat testers maintain that no such device was ever used. Bottom line: if you too have or have had this sort of information at disposal, there's no guarantee that any of it is true.

As a side note, Holmlid in his old patent application suggested the usage of X-rays instead of a Nd:YAG pulsed laser to trigger the UDH he produces, so it would not be a completely ungrounded idea.

EDIT: a neutron generator (e.g. "neutristor"; this too I believe is produced by one or very few companies in the world) might serve a similar "starter" purpose as well.

• Alan Smith

I think the idea was that the device would be located or directed inside (e.g. through a dedicated opening) the lead shielding.

EDIT: if I recall correctly, the implied narrative from the same person was that an initial version of the QX used to be a kind of "starter" device on its own that was used at some point in the process (I think the fat tubular E-Cats) and that eventually Rossi realized that its reaction could be improved to the point of successfully working as a stand-alone device.

All of this could have been completely made-up or just educated speculation, of course.

• Shane - you're letting a multi-decade criminal genius roam freely & dominate the only functional public CF discussion forum on the planet. There was a window when the leadership opportunity was there for the taking. Instead - you're letting the repeat cycle run again with mod support. We got taken and it was costly.

If and when someone else gets taken beyond time lost - LF will have played a role in making that possible. When will enough be enough?

How would you get Xrays into the old Bologna ecat which sat inside a box containing many kilos of lead?

Isn't this the old Bologna ecat? I don't see and have never seen kilos of lead connected to this device. And it was always demonstrated either out in the open or with what appeared to be various types of low to moderate temperature foam insulation. Please explain the kilos of lead.

rossi-classic-ecat.jpg

• I see no problem having a Rossi-positive thread where the hopelessly deluded can frolic in their fantasy world. Certainly anywhere else on the site Rossi fans are met with appropriate derision, not that the remaining loyalists are affected in any way. If Rossi manages to attract new suckers, this place is hardly at fault.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.