Another newbie from the fogbow

• Good morning, all -

I'm another newbie coming over from the Fogbow out of interest in the upcoming IH-Rossi trainwreck. I was thinking about commenting on a couple of posts there, but don't seem to have that ability yet.

(If there was an activation email, I can't seem to find it.)

Anyway, looking forward to participating.

• Alan Smith..

When you have time.

If you understand how an erupting volcano ash can use friction of hot dry material to create static charges within the dust cloud to magnetic attraction discharge , This is the basis of this experiment. It would be helpful to view a good video on this subject before continuing.

The exeperiment is the use of a low power tesla coil powering a small magnetron as a capture device copper ring for a point of point discharge through iron hepatite dust with a carbon tracer centered within the compressed hepatite dust. The theory of high voltage s[ark through the fine loose dust will create an additional static build up of static charge and use the low current as a piggyback to release the increased static charge~ To use this theory to continue incresing voltage I added a number of salt water capacitors to smoothing out the charge and resubmit the "now higher" volt back through another area of hepatite racetrack to continue building up voltage. What I am hoping you know is how to determine the frequency / formula for the wave to vibrate at its maximum. The encasement is all stone granite compound.

• Official Post

If you could manage a drawing (or some wider-angle photographs of your intriguing looking experiment it would be helpful.

You say: " What I am hoping you know is how to determine the frequency / formula for the wave to vibrate at its maximum." Do you mean to determine at what frequency the system will become resonant? That would depend up on many factors, and without knowing a lot more it would be pointless for me to list them all. However, I do suspect that your device may actually have very low 'Q' which would mean that resonance would be hard to determine. BUT, do you have a video of your device under power?

• Official Post

Thank you, I look forward to seeing them. I must caution you however that we don't dwell too much on magic here, so your thoughts on the relationship between your experiment and tribo-electrical effects in dust clouds might also be helpful. BTW, your account is not yet free of moderator oversight, so there may be odd delays before posts appear. This is a temporary (and unintentional) state of affairs that I am sure will soon be resolved.

• Thank you, I would prefer to keep this discussion within the secure area. Its why I did it this way.

At your discretion.

This is a pic of an empty track. fill 1/2 way with fine dry hepatite , add a thin covering of carbon dust , then top off with hepatite, without disturbing the mixture add the top stone granite compound without letting it soak into the dry mix. After heating in stages "weeks" I start adding in the other parts, when its all done it infortunately it looks like a rock with copper wire sticking out of it. Also unfortuately with the dry carbon within the race track there is no way to measure any increase knowing it will conduct regardless. an increase in distance of the spark jump won't impress anyone just yet. attaching a number of them together may.

PS. there is no cloud of dust. the need for the individual particles in principle are needed to hold the static charge until the temperature of the iron hepatite reaches needed temp to create the week magntic ect.

More pics as quick as I can

• Its all good.

I may have ansewered my own question today but I wil add the details that are still missing.

After I built the inner track I put each track into a saltwater capacitor and added another race track fed from the individual water caps to a shared exit to a dry aluminum plywood capacitor box. The inner and outer walls are all charged from the exit through a gap plate. It should stop charging to the dry box cap. Tokeep the cycle going I attached the mag power wire to the inside of the output dry cap to continuously feed it. my theoy, the ambient air will conduct continuous discharge hopefully to keep it from stalling I've been very concerned about it cracking. the more it grounds the faster or longer the wave tfkktyy < this is the part I'm concerned about, I did not think to allow a expansion area within the race track... I was hoping there is a solution with maybe 555 timers to keep it stable and reduce the chance of it cracking IF I get it running. I built it to with stand 2000 degrees but no expansion. any ideas ?

• Official Post

OK. Well, for a start your chances of getting this to 2000 (C or F) are probably slim unless you poked an awful lot of power into the system Which, btw I am not sure I fully understand. One reason for this- and there may be others entirely unrelated - is that it has huge radiative surface area. Somehow I think your salt-water caps would boil dry before it gets too hot. But lets assume that it does. The 'stone granite compound' will almost certainly start to crepitate long before that - possibly with the ejection

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/crepitate of stone chips caused by the contrast between the low thermal conductivity of stone materials and the rapid heating you envisage.

Pulse power right down to low frequencies is not too difficult to organise. Would that be the answer? If so we can talk about that some more.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.