Enhanced fusion in face-centered cubic metals

• @David Fojt . That is some how a beautiful picture! . What an amazing structure.

At 20 nm I think it is much finer detail and structure than the nano carpets I was considering which have threads about 200 nm diameter and are arranged quite orderly as an array of nano wires. In fact the production method is a known way to make nano wires...

I think your structure is more organic looking and some how more beautiful and also structurally more intriguing as a consequence. It's structure scale 20 nm is fascinating. I understand the 200 nm nano wires in the nano carpets have a grooved appearance so I wonder if this fine structure on their surface resembles yours or alternatively if they can be made to have your structure on the surface?

I'm not a MH thermal engineer but if I understand right I think at scales as small as 20nm if thermally isolated the local effects of thermodynamics and kinetics of sorption can become more much pronounced than for larger structures I wonder if this can some how enhance the H+ production at the surface? Of if that its production is independent of thermal aspects of sorption considerations.

If ionization is playing a part in the H+ (Or excited H) production wouldn't this necessarily mean some metal ions are also likely emitted? If so could this play a role in the kinds of Hydrogen Clusters production suggested by Xiang's publication in the above post? If so could those structures generate the kinds of phenomena suggested by Axil... Especially if the plasma is dense and subsequently becomes thermalised and reaches the kinds of high temperatures Axil has been mentioning above.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.