Rossi vs. Darden aftermath discussions

• Dewey Weaver,

So you are saying that Rossi was forced to settle because of the "metering pump" matter you just brought up? Or are you hinting at something else?

Because it seems to weird to me for IH to settle in the way Rossi presented if they had such a strong trump card. Why was your issue not brought forward?

And what is your goal now that you are back on this beautiful forum? Is it still worthwhile for you and IH to try and discredit Rossi further?

Cheers,

JB

• WCG - the adjectives that come to mind for you are so delightful and fun. This past episode is mostly in the public domain now although some key emails between certain conspirators did unfortunately not make it to sunlight . Attempts to massage and subtly adjust the record to shape future opinion is an interesting strategy and it did not take long for that to be clearly unveiled. We'll see how well you do. I have a feeling that something is waiting for the conspirators the other side. Time will tell.

• WCG - the adjectives that come to mind for you are so delightful and fun. This past episode is mostly in the public domain now although some key emails between certain conspirators did unfortunately not make it to sunlight . Attempts to massage and subtly adjust the record to shape future opinion is an interesting strategy and it did not take long for that to be clearly unveiled. We'll see how well you do. I have a feeling that something is waiting for the conspirators the other side. Time will tell.

Dewey Weaver,

Ah, okay. Well that is clear then. Thank you for sharing your plans so vividly. All the best,

JB

• You see them killing scientists who develop wind, solar and geothermal? What impossible nonsense!

As far as I know, fossil fuel companies did not kill any scientists or engineers who were developing wind or solar. But they did do many things to prevent the technology from being developed, and later deployed. They are still at it. They lobby national and state governments to load the dice against alternatives. They change the rate structure to penalize people who install solar panels. They divert research funding into boondoggles such as "clean coal." In of their most audacious ploys, some years ago the coal companies tried to have the U.S. Congress ban the use of wind turbines ostensibly because turbines kill birds. Needless to say, coal smoke kills orders of magnitude more birds than wind turbines do, and it also kills ~20,000 humans every year in the U.S., according to the EPA.

The coal industry also set up organizations such as The Greening Earth Society which advocates in favor of global warming. That's chutzpah!

• oldguy,

I might. The ProMinent 0232 model looks to be the equivalent pump available in the U.S. Here is the technical data:

http://prominent.us/promx/files/987604_04_12_gammal_us.pdf

Note that Rossi was right. It says "Minimum pump capacity at maximum back pressure."

Found an old beat up one on e-bay for about $350. Would like to find a new one. Still looking. Would you be willing to pitch in to purchase it? Seems like you are interested to know as well.

Edit: Just saw that Alan F. found the same one. :) I think it would be better to buy a new one though. The one on e-bay has seen better days.

• There's another L 1080 currently bid at $60 ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/122593893480?_trksid=p2471758.m4703

Edit1 : this one's refurbished by Prominent. Of course, nobody would believe that if a 1080 over-pumped that an 0232 would, too.
    Also a bunch of Gamma/4 ... The same pump but without microprocessor controls for $50 and up ...

Edit2: I wonder if Rossi has a spare one ... there are at least 24 on the Big Frankies!

• You guys could just look at the flow rate at maximum stroke, and multiply by the correction factor of about 1.2 where the factory rated back pressure extrapolates to, according to the factory manual and instructions. But it is a little funny that the pump is only rated to 0.5 bar minimum backpressure.

• F* the specs.

Just get a pump with the same rating (32l/h) ... doesn't need to be microcontrolled (Gamma L).
    Set it to maximum delivery (strokes/min,stroke length).

Make an inlet tank, maybe self-topping (toilet hardware)
    Connect the output to a 6' (2m) tube ... flowing to a tipping rain gauge.

Start at horizontal. Record the output.
    Increase the height by 10cm .. rinse and repeat up to 2m.

Plot delivery vs height. Smith sez 32l/hr. RossiSez(tm) 75l/hr. Pump says ...

• @Alan,

If you want to purchase the one on e-Bay and test it, I'll reimburse you the entire amount. Then after done testing, if you wouldn't mind attempting to re-sell on e-Bay. I'll take whatever you get for it, minus some amount for your hassle.

It isn't a new one, granted, and it may be a lemon. But it would at least give us a data point. I would really like to know who is blowing smoke: Rossi or Dewey.

• I have lots of credit-line but flakey cash-flow .... so if you can cover the CC payments (interest + minimum payment) for 2 months, and any loss on resale, we're on.

I'll message you my paypal account ... send me $10 / first month just to make sure you deal in US$ vs quatloos!

• @Alan,

If you want to purchase the one on e-Bay and test it, I'll reimburse you the entire amount. Then after done testing, if you wouldn't mind attempting to re-sell on e-Bay. I'll take whatever you get for it, minus some amount for your hassle.

It isn't a new one, granted, and it may be a lemon. But it would at least give us a data point. I would really like to know who is blowing smoke: Rossi or Dewey.

IHFB,

One of those two have access to then and I am pretty sure they are not being used anymore. Maybe Dewey or whomever is posting for the other side can ask what happened to them. It is a good question.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.