Rossi vs. Darden aftermath discussions

• Just when you think all of the uber skeptics would lose all interest in Rossi and move on for good, you're all still here! Could it be that you have a little nagging feeling that just maybe, just perhaps--that due to IH settling with Rossi--he has something?

Nope - that is not my motivation. I just want to continue analysing his bogus demos. It is fun. And needed else innocent peeps who have not watched this story for 5 years get taken in.

• Just when you think all of the uber skeptics would lose all interest in Rossi and move on for good...

Talking about "losing all interest":

Did you notice that

- absolutly no media cared about the RvD trial,

- noone reported about the amazing Penon report ("LENR reactor - COP 80!" should be the breaking news on CNN and Times),

- no reporters line up at Doral - the "new Kitty Hawk"

It looks like all the media lost all interest in Rossi and his revolutionary invention. Only a couple of the most stubborn guys still worship Rossi on some obscure internet sites. - How comes?

Edit: And the once most viral (and at the very beginning most supportive) e-cat blog http://ecatnews.com has now completely vanished, which is somehow a pity, because in hindsight some comments on this blog were really funny to read (and for sure some were embarrasing for the poster)

• Uber skeptics are not interested in Rossi. Even vague skeptics wrote him off years ago. What is interesting to skeptics are the people who still think Rossi is something other than a scam artist. Those people are clearly of extraterrestrial origin and everybody is fascinated by aliens.

• I don't expect any explanation from any of Rossi's "clients" who he says now prefer to wait for the Quackex; simply because no such people exist.

That hasn't stopped him in the past. Rossi has many nonexistent customers & friends who post messages on his blog. Plus he has conversations with himself in his role at the Johnson Matthew subsidiary, as we saw in his deposition. I suppose he sits at a table, asks a question, and then gets up and moves to the other chair before responding. Perhaps he puts on a different hat. It would be interesting to see him argue with himself, or hold a board meeting.

• SSC - you are confusing a lawyers MSJ with an IH PR. The two are not the same. IH, as you well know, is investing in LENR research.

I do not understand what you're talking about .... but maybe it's because of my poor English. PR stands for Public Relation or I missed a Press Release of IH?? However, there is a document presented to the court and written by IH lawyers (lawyers representing the point of view of IH during pretrial and trial), which undoubtedly undermines the validity of Rossi's technology from a theoretical point of view. So indeed the LENRs are questioned. The fact that IH has invested in that sector is an aggravating one!

• That's exactly how it is with my patent-pending pink invisible flying unicorns (PIFU's). Nobody has seen those because they are shy... and invisible. Sort of like Rossi's QuarkX and Rossi's customers and his robotic factories.

No, Mary, it's not like that. Many documents and testimonies are incomplete, just try to read some of them and see that they are interrupted at various points because the continuation of speech was considered private, not intended for an outside audience. So it is a fact that we don't know all that has been said and presented during the trial. Anyway when you get the patent, call me: a PIFU would be fine in my living room.

• Normal business people do not take preorders until they are in the final phase of engineering and have at least mastered the process with a medium scale product.

Normal business people do market research before trying to sell a new product. Accepting preorders (without receiving money) is a different way to get the same thing: to know how many people would buy from you and what would them buy.

• IIRC, he admitted in deposition that he had no clients or customers for the ecat.

It depends on what you mean by client or customer. For me (and obviously for Rossi) a client is someone who bought a product from you. Rossi has not yet sold anything, so he can not have any customers. However, this does not prevent him from receiving many requests from people or companies interested in his technology and maybe they are the ones who asked for the QuarkX and not for the Hotcat/E-Cat

It would be interesting to see, from a Rossi supporter, some cogent reason why anyone who may have had a need for 1MW of cheap heat would now prefer to wait for a barrel of 50,000 20 watt Quackexes

The Doral test was a long-time RD for Rossi and his E-Cat. During this period, Rossi had to intervene often for losses, malfunctions and various kinds of problems. This does not mean that the plant did not work, but Rossi probably understood it could be optimized. If he now focus his energies only on QuarkX it means that he consider that product superior to the other or simply he finds it more suitable for the market.

• Perhaps following and sharing important information about someone who has earned notoriety in the LENR field is entertaining rubbish?

Sure Eric most of what is written here is rubbish. There is a lot of hate and angry. There are mythomaniacs writing about what they don't know pretending that they know everything. There are people clearly biased by IH and people who simply hate hate hate LENR like Mary.

The real and valuable information is very difficult to find here.

• Rossi has many nonexistent customers & friends who post messages on his blog. Plus he has conversations with himself in his role at the Johnson Matthew subsidiary, as we saw in his deposition. I suppose he sits at a table, asks a question, and then gets up and moves to the other chair before responding. Perhaps he puts on a different hat. It would be interesting to see him argue with himself, or hold a board meeting.

Well this is exactly what I would call rubbish Eric. No facts Just misinterpretations, FUD and insults.

• Yes, indeed, there is a lot of noise in the signal. Sorting signal from noise quite difficult. It is made more difficult by the presence of people whose sole intent appears to be to try to cast doubt on stuff that is obvious merely by raising questions or (fewer of them at the moment) to shut off discussion by attacking people. Never mind, though; it doesn't matter. We'll do the work needed to find what signal there is.

I do wish there were fewer blanket accusations of "fraud," which is a very blunt word, and not one that facilitates dialog, fact finding or reasoned debate.

• Official Post

The Doral test was a long-time RD for Rossi and his E-Cat. During this period, Rossi had to intervene often for losses, malfunctions and various kinds of problems.

Well, it still worked plenty good enough for commercial use. It took 1 unit of power, and converted that to 50 or more units, non-stop for 350 days. In fact, it worked so well, it even produced 1MW power when the reactors were down for maintenance one of those days. I am not sure, but I would think any company would salivate over a machine that works even when it is not working?

• Uber skeptics are not interested in Rossi. Even vague skeptics wrote him off years ago. What is interesting to skeptics are the people who still think Rossi is something other than a scam artist. Those people are clearly of extraterrestrial origin and everybody is fascinated by aliens.

Thinking to be the only guardian of the Truth and that everybody who does not have the same opinion is not from Earth is a good starting point for a Psychosis. You create your own reality. But is just yours.

• Official Post

Well this is exactly what I would call rubbish Eric. No facts Just misinterpretations, FUD and insults.

Actually RBO, Jed is correct. Rossi did just what Jed said he did....talk about each of his roles (Leonardo/Andrea/JMP) as if each were different people. It was surreal for any sane person to read.

Obviously you, like most of the remaining Rossi supporters, have not read the 3 Rossi depositions.

• Nigel Appleton wrote:
    IIRC, he admitted in deposition that he had no clients or customers for the ecat.

No customers, except IH.

SSC wrote:

It depends on what you mean by client or customer. For me (and obviously for Rossi) a client is someone who bought a product from you. Rossi has not yet sold anything, so he can not have any customers.

IH bought that 1MW E-Cat plant.

They paid for it, they own it.

They can not be defined as a customer?

Rossi never EVER sold one magnificent masterpiece E-Cat?

Alfonso Troisi

June 20, 2016 at 2:23 AM

Dear Andrea,

Congratulations on the important result of the Quark-X cat. If I may, I would like to ask some questions:

1. When are you going to deliver the next industrial e-cats that have been ordered?

2. Has the construction of the robotized lines started yet?

3. When will they be ready?

4. Will the robotized lines be able to build all e-cat models?

[...]

Andrea Rossi
    June 20, 2016 at 5:07 PM

Alfonso Troisi:

1,2,3: I will answer in due time.

4- will produce the modules, that will be the components of all our product

Frank Acland August 1, 2016 at 6:50 PM
    Dear Andrea,
    You say that ‘production has started’ on the 1 MW E-Cat Plants. Congratulations! Some questions if you don’t mind.

1. These are low-temperature E-Cat plants?
    2. The design has been finalized for these plants?
    3. How many plants are currently ordered?
    4. Can you build more than one at a time?
    5. When do you expect the first of these plants will be completed?
    6. When do you expect the frist of these plants will be installed?
    7. How many workers are involved in building these plants?
    8. Are you personally involved in production process, or have you delegated this task to others?
    Thank you,
    Frank Acland

Andrea Rossi August 1, 2016 at 7:42 PM

Frank Acland:

1- yes, so far
    2- not exclusively
    3- confidential
    4- yes
    5- I prefer to reserve the answer
    6- I will give information of it when it will be working
    7- enough
    8- I am personally involved
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

Frank Acland August 3, 2016 at 2:01 PM

Dear Andrea,

Has your production started in one country only, or in more than one location? (you have mentioned you would have production in the USA and Sweden)

Thank you,

Frank Acland

Andrea Rossi August 3, 2016 at 2:04 PM

Frank Acland:

Now is started in the USA. Soon will start also in Sweden.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

(bold text from me)

No customers, but start of production of E-Cats (Low Temp)?

For whom?

Was für ein Käse!

This is all nonsense! :)

(or simply lying, even to his supporters!)

• randombit0 said: "You create your own reality. But is just yours."

Well, it would be fascinating to discuss metaphysics with you, but I think I'd rather do laundry. I would say that this reality of mine is one that I share with somewhere over 7.5 billion people on the planet whereas yours is the home of a few hundred kindred souls who worship at the feet of Il Douche. But tribal loyalty is fierce...

• Actually RBO, Jed is correct. Rossi did just what Jed said he did....talk about each of his roles (Leonardo/Andrea/JMP) as if each were different people. It was surreal for any sane person to read.

Obviously you, like most of the remaining Rossi supporters, have not read the 3 Rossi depositions.

As you well know, I've read Rossi's depositions, and most of what is available. I've also read IH's depositions from their various business entities, and wouldn't you know, they also act like each was a separate person. Because in the eyes of the law, they are!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.