Rossi vs. Darden aftermath discussions

• IHFB and others simply try to defame IH because they cannot defend Rossi by his OWN works.

The fact of revealing the profoundly incorrect behavior that Cherokee / IH has had over the years is not defamation. All that has been reported by Sifferkol, for example, is available with simple internet searches, but not everyone is willing to accept it. IH were defamed by themselves, especially when they tried to swindle the SEC with clearly false statements. And this settlement is just the latest defeat of the Darden's gang.

• All we have is Darden's after-the-fact self-serving testimony and story about a supposed dummy device in January 2014, after which he proceeded to raise tens of millions of dollars from Woodford (he must have really been convinced by that dummy reactor).

I have always found that the story of the dummy with COP greater than 1 is quite absurd, but even more absurd is the fact that IH supporters repeat this episode to discredit Rossi and let Darden seem the poor victim of an impostor. If things were going to be so, Darden would be an impostor because instead of interrupting any relationship with Rossi, he would continue to raise funds for a badly-functioning reactor. Nothing to go proud of .....

• At present I don't see how there will even be an ICCF conference next year. I.H. was going to pay for it, but thanks to Rossi they withdrew support.

You all repeated many times that Rossi was not the protagonist of the IH portfolio and that after the trial they would have finally been free to devote themselves to the other projects they had invested to. The ICCF should be a very important goal to promote the various members of their portfolio. But now that Rossi has come out of their entourage, IH seems no longer interested in ICCF ...... do not tell me it's a matter of money, really not credible.

• So please, in a scientific way, explain what the flow rate would be at 0 bar.

Gauge or absolute (don't care which, your choice).

Since that is what the report stated.

0 bar.

Again, your choice based on R's own report.

(Didn't say 0 bar g which is what a REAL test report would say.

Maybe it was 0 bar abs)

Up to you. Flow rate in l/h ?

You can put paper strips in the gasket to make noise coming out

(your invention remember). Don't make no diff.

You can also explain away how you rationalized that that there must be a vacuum in the system.

So that is less than 0 bar gauge. But that is up to you.

But just for S and G's, explain how your outrage above works with 0 bar Gauge as documented by R himself.

Flow please in l/h.

One number. Easy peasy.

Given the numbers supplied above, I know it, do you ?

It is a simple multiplication sum.

I used google calculator so I may be wrong.

• Also, I noticed AmpEnergo was not released. Would someone refresh my memory as to their involvement.

AEG were not party to the trial (witnesses only). So they get to keep their tranche for the 1-day acceptance test. Rossi got $10M : ISTR they got $5M.

*IF* the trial had continued AND Rossi got a ruling that the Doral system WAS the GPT [edit] AND Penon's sign-off was the trigger, then I think that AEG would have got their tranche on that. (Half of what Rossi got, or $45M ?) (Maybe THEN they'd have to sue IH to get it).

*IF* Rossi had got his 3*$89M penalty then AEG would still "only" have got $45M.

Edit: Attorney fees - each party pays their own.

• I do not believe for one second that he "took back" the license. Not unless he returned the $10 million, and I doubt he has that kind of money. I do not think I.H. would settle for letting him have both the money and the license.

All the details of the settlement that have been disclosed are "Rossi says" meaning they are probably lies. [ ... blah blah ... ]

So ... you are asserting that the (unsigned) settlement document is fake.

Where's Dewey when you need him? Dewey? Dewey? .... Anyone?

• Ha, why the hedge on "COP"

Please confirm and elaborate on your "bet" in specific detail (as we all know however, that will not be forthcoming, since your are the quintessential definition of a "TROLL") , as many will take you up on that bet, including myself; we will set up an escrow account on that bet. Although we will need some sane, customarily approved and provable ground-rules (which again will not be forthcoming, as that is antithetical to Rossi and Brethren). Also, why the lowball hedge now of COP just greater than 1, and what does "released into the wild" mean exactly. C'mon give us publicly the specific, understandable, details of your bet, such that we can all review and participate--we're waiting.

• Odds? If you read my posts, you should have noted that I have never expressed any opinion as to the viability of LENR other than to say I would like to see it succeed. My opinion as to Rossi's prospects/technology, my willingness to bet has nothing to do with the technology, it is based on the fact that Rossi is, IMHO, a lying, hypocritical, sliming, etc. fraud, cheat and conmen. I have absolute confidence that Rossi will not produce what he has promised not because I doubt LENR, but because I don't trust or believe Rossi and, given the evidence, in the court records and the things he has publicly said and admitted to, of Rossi's willingness to lie about everything and anything, I have every confidence that he will again fail to produce (apologies for the run-on sentence - I would have made it shorter, but I didn't have the time).

You are the some so positive about Rossi, you should be giving me odds.

As to "Another layer of complexity lies in the fact that if Rossi has what he claims he has, he most certainly will be delayed (or killed) by forces that would be hurt by such an invention" give me a f***ing break. What evidence do you have to support such a statement. And by "have" I don't mean you read something on some website about how the magic pill that turns water into gas was suppressed/killed by the oil companies. I mean real evidence.

OHHH! This is not a jointly provided agreement? It's currently just Rossisays? (I should have looked more closely at the source).

Well then, I'm placing my millyun Quatloos and bragging rights for IHFB in escrow until there is joint endorsement of the settlement terms.

And I'm seeking some Quatloo council to protect my Quatloo interests (on contingency, of course) until this is all resolved. Maybe woodworker can represent me? ;)

I would require at least $25,000 as an evergreen retainer. US dollars, not quatloos, promissory notes, etc. Cash before I start any work, along with a signed engagement letter.

• It would not surprise me if that is the actual settlement agreement, albeit unsigned. And I would not be surprised if IH waived any claim that they had to any purported or alleged intellectual property. I say that because I am assuming that IH eventually decided that whatever IP Rossi allegedly had, it was worthless.

In the event that IH later develops some LENR technology that is feasible I would expect that Rossi would claim that it is based on his IP, regardless of whether it is or isn't, and will rush to the courthouse to sue IH. If he is willing to settle cheaply, IH may decide that settlement is cheaper than litigating. But if Rossi gets greedy (which would be the behavior I expect), and IH really has something that works, I would anticipate that IH would fight Rossi tooth and nail and, given that there is now a documented history of Rossi's behavior (the lies, etc.), I would expect that IH would do everything they could to bury Rossi.

As to Rossi releasing something into the wild, I agree that he will. What he won't do is release anything that is capable of being independently tested and reviewed. And because he won't agree to that, I believe he will have a difficult time in obtaining serious investors and/or customers. No doubt he will be able to raise some monies from true believers, but IMHO I don't see any serious investor putting up money or partnering with him.

• The working relationship between Rossi and IH was hard on them both. But that relationship produced the Lugano reactor which was a God sent to Rossi. The Lugano reactor inspired Rossi to build the QuarkX which eventually has solved all of Rossi's technical problems. That year of torture during the IH test will pay huge dividends in Rossi's future commercialization plans. Sometimes an improbable predicament works out for the best in the end.

• The decentralized prediction market Augur should be up, with oracles and verifiers, by end of this year. We'll get the bet set up there. We can flesh out the details as well. Hope you're ready and willing.

I will put that on my calendar, along with the QuackX commercialization, and the End of the World predictions, etc.

• Many advances in the ascent of man were marked by conflict among the intellectual vanguard. Consistent with this process, Rossi does not lack for eneimies. Back in the day when medicine began to embrace the germ theory, the Corpse Handlers accused the Hand Washers of being effete. Then there is the case of Albert Einstein vs Philipp Lenard and the other Nazi scientists. Such antagonisms must be an inherent flaw in human nature and an encumbrance to the advancement of humankind.

• 1. You are the some so positive about Rossi, you should be giving me odds.

2. As to "Another layer of complexity lies in the fact that if Rossi has what he claims he has, he most certainly will be delayed (or killed) by forces that would be hurt by such an invention" give me a f***ing break. What evidence do you have to support such a statement. And by "have" I don't mean you read something on some website about how the magic pill that turns water into gas was suppressed/killed by the oil companies. I mean real evidence.

3. I would require at least $25,000 as an evergreen retainer. US dollars, not quatloos, promissory notes, etc. Cash before I start any work, along with a signed engagement letter.

woodworker,

1. Fair enough. No quote from you. Although this sentence is not very coherent i think i understand what you want to say. In my own words i would state that i am hopeful that Rossi has something, yet i also have some healthy doubts. I do like the man for his unconventional approach and perseverance. His cheekiness is much needed to get his technology to the market. Every Rossi action against IH was born out of self-defense and totally acceptable. They had him by the balls and would slaughter him if they had the chance.

2. You are highly naive if you think a disruptive invention like the Rossi Effect (if real) would not face any headwind from powers that would be threatened by it.

3. I rather work with Annesser. Your judgement has not proven to be very accurate yet.

Cheers,

JB

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.