Rossi vs. Darden aftermath discussions

• Presumably at 0.2 bar, then, it would be operated outside of its range of operation? (Not that it matters or makes a difference.)

From what I understand of the pump, the backpressure is required at some level to seat the seals properly. Otherwise water might just flow through the pump unmetered, defeating the purpose of the pump. (Based on the label specifications, the pumps were pumping hotter fluid than the seals are rated for, also).

Kudos to IHF and AF for taking the experiment on.

• From what I understand of the pump, the backpressure is required at some level to seat the seals properly.

Mats Lewan talks about 0.2 bar in the interview with Rossi. I thought it was interesting because it was close to the "0 bar" number that caused a ruckus, and I wondered what it would imply for the setup. Now I'm curious about the implications for the ProMinent pump itself.

• It would not surprise me if that is the actual settlement agreement, albeit unsigned. And I would not be surprised if IH waived any claim that they had to any purported or alleged intellectual property. I say that because I am assuming that IH eventually decided that whatever IP Rossi allegedly had, it was worthless.

If IH really thought Rossi's IP was worthless, why did not they first proposed the same conditions that then they have accepted in the settlement? They would certainly have saved all the money spent on the lawyers. Maybe IH hoped Rossi would give up first by renouncing the process so he would not have to incur lawyer's cost? If this is the scenario, it really means that Darden never understood who he was in front of. Now IH has to return to Rossi all the know-how on the E-Cat, packing each piece of paper where the secret formulas are annotated and then sending it back to the inventor. If some member of their portfolio were to present an E-Cat-like reactor in the future, there would be the conditions for another process. Really IH comes out of this dispute with nothing in their hands....

• If IH really thought Rossi's IP was worthless, why did not they first proposed the same conditions that then they have accepted in the settlement? They would certainly have saved all the money spent on the lawyers. Maybe IH hoped Rossi would give up first by renouncing the process so he would not have to incur lawyer's cost? If this is the scenario, it really means that Darden never understood who he was in front of. Now IH has to return to Rossi all the know-how on the E-Cat, packing each piece of paper where the secret formulas are annotated and then sending it back to the inventor. If some member of their portfolio were to present an E-Cat-like reactor in the future, there would be the conditions for another process. Really IH comes out of this dispute with nothing in their hands....

Your last sentence at least makes sense, and sums up the entire fiasco succinctly---IH ended up with nothing in their hands (and their wallets about $15M or so lighter), as Rossi had, and has NOTHING (why IH was suckered to such a degree is really the ONLY mystery in the whole farce).

• ele - if Rossi had the technology, his mission (by contract, signatures and receiving 10,5Mio for this) was to transfer this technology (=IP) to IH. So something went wrong, didn't it?

I can't believe that IH with all their experts (?) were not able to refill their reactors with the correct recipe from Rossi - if he did provide this. ...

• Rossi has described what he plans to show when he unveils the Quark X (now the E-Cat QX):

"It will be plain and simple calorimetry. We will have a flow of water that will not change phase, well below 100 Celsius degrees, a measurement of the water flowing through the plant and a measurement of the delta T and of the electric energy consumed by the E-Cat QX. Plain and simple."

Because this will not be an independent 3rd party test (can there ever be such a thing?) what measurements would the people here like to see?

Is there a place were a sample of water can be sent to verify its specific heat?

What redundant measurements can be made?

• why not an independent 3rd party test? Have Rossi and any of "his agents" out of the room. Possibly observing from a remote camera.

I would want samples of the water as it comes out of the system to verify its purity.

Also from one mixed large tank to another mixed large tank and water taken within the tank away from any heating tapes and such. Not circulation with cooling and heating devices unless their power is included in the input values.

All power taken "from the wall" not out of supplies or such. All power for everything (pumps, sensors, everything) used through a single supply line with RMS measures and a scope.

Multiple angle IR camera shots of the entire system before, during and after runs..

EMF/bug checks for "stray" EM fields.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.