Rossi vs. Darden aftermath discussions

• Another arse reference Yugo? Pfft.

Regarding tokamaks, a lot of research takes place into lithium flow through surface capillary channels. I had assumed this was for cooling/energy extraction, but it's possible the real point of it might be protecting the walls from the neutron flux... Which, as you say Jed, is the real difficulty with hot fusion.

• Official Post

IHFB,

Well, by golly, if it is a fight you want, then a fight you will get! :) Good to see you back. Except for the snooty one, no one here tries to defend Rossi anymore. Can't blame them I guess.

I will agree with you that there were some interesting tidbits coming out of the suit testimonies, that may leave open the slim possibility IH saw something smallish...on the order of what MFMP and maybe a few others have seen. I am still baffled why TD did not give the Boeing engineer the real fuel? Strange. And Dameron did tell him (Boeing) late in the game that he saw something interesting. So there is some smoke as you say IMO.

What I was referring too when I implied IH found nothing, was the 1MW Doral plant. That is firm. It did not produce 1MW. The whole Doral thing was a sting operation from the start. After Rossi took possession of the plant deeded him in the settlement, he could not dismantle it fast enough. Probably worried some buyer would come knocking on the door wanting to buy it after doing a DD.

For fun, I even considered dressing up as a buyer come Holloween, knock on his door, show him $1.5 million (fake) and ask to buy it. But I am afraid I might give him a heart attack....so nah.

• Official Post

Omg it only produced 500kW which a COP of 80
    LENR is finished time to close this forum boys : /

Right Roger, and it is no longer for sale. Even at a measly 500kw/COP80, buyers would flock to Doral with billions in hand to buy. Instead, Rossi decided it best to dismantle the prototype answer to the worlds energy needs, and take the LT technology off the market...all because his customers now prefer a 20W blue LED light. Yeah.

• Official Post

Just noticed that your number of posts is nearly equal to my number of likes received, and my number of posts is nearly equal to your number of likes received. Strange that.

Yep...very observant you are! There is a reason for that, and for the life of me I can not understand what that reason is. When I first came here to LF, I was very unpopular. Now, well...go figure.

All I can say is, look objectively at the facts, and the "likes will be with you". :)

• Official Post

IHFB,

Your defense of Rossi is lackluster compared to your old spirited self. Nothing at all like your "2 broken window panes, and a steam plume reflection" days, when you were full of fire, and, well, some other stuff. :) It is as if you are just going through the motions now.

That may actually be good, as it could be a sign of the onset of first stage "Rossi awareness". I will give it a little more time, but you may soon be ripe for conversion therapy. If you notice the Penon Report looks strange all of a sudden...it may be that time.

• Yep...very observant you are! There is a reason for that, and for the life of me I can not understand what that reason is. When I first came here to LF, I was very unpopular. Now, well...go figure.

All I can say is, look objectively at the facts, and the "likes will be with you". :)

Conventional wisdom is surprisingly frequently wrong. But yes, you win on the likes, and surely received a big boost from the Rossi-haters with your hard turn.

• IHFB,

Your defense of Rossi is lackluster compared to your old spirited self. Nothing at all like your "2 broken window panes, and a steam plume reflection" days, when you were full of fire, and, well, some other stuff. :) It is as if you are just going through the motions now.

That may actually be good, as it could be a sign of the onset of first stage "Rossi awareness". I will give it a little more time, but you may soon be ripe for conversion therapy. If you notice the Penon Report looks strange all of a sudden...it may be that time.

Sorry, but the fire in my belly is as bright as ever. There just isn't much going on right now.

IHFB - nothing of Rossi's worked at IH.

Nothing of Rossi's ever worked for anyone anywhere. Unless you count Levi and/or Penon and/or the Swedes, which you should not for many reasons which have been explained many times by many people.

Dewey Weaver

Hey Dewey, I am curious about the allegedly wrong "fuel" given to Boeing. Why in the world/How in the world, could something like that happen? Know about it?

• As we approach the ides of November, I look high, I look low, I look near, I look afar and yet, despite all my waiting and my looking and my earnest hopes, I still see no ecat, no miraculous new inventions, I see nothing. Please, someone tell me that the super genius Dr. Rossi is just teasing me and that his new wonder machines will be demonstrated soon.

• I gave up on following that. I was in a strange maryyugo/jedrothwell echo chamber.

Mayhaps we can open a new thread .. at 9:30 am Miami time?

On another forum (different subject) we had a no-comments thread for 'boots-on-the-ground/golden-ticket-holders' and an open thread for general discussion.

• Official Post

With a new LF freshman class checking in, maybe it is a good time for a little refresher course on Rossi...the man, the myth. Marianne Macy (Infinite Energy Magazine), and her husband Mike Melich (Navy scientist) probably spent more time with, and were closer to Rossi than any other LENR insider. Macy wrote the following almost two years ago, right after Rossi filed suit against IH, and two months after the 1 year test ended.

While you read, keep in mind that this was written well before the Rossi/Fabiani/Penon/Johnson/Bass depositions were completed, and other relevant facts became known through discovery. I consider it a "goodbye Rossi, good knowing you, do not let the door hit you in the ass on the way out", from the LENR community. You may think differently after reading, but at least you will be somewhat informed. It is long. Skip to "Enter Rossi" if you are short on time:

http://www.infinite-energy.com…ng-a-lawsuit-in-lenr.html

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.