Mats Lewan: Here is the Settlement

• OK. Here is specifically how Rossi arranged a test he set up to fail so as to cheat on his contract with Hydrofusion... in Rossi's own lying, scheming, defrauding words:

Rossi deception from the record

Some thoughts here... The test didn't work not because Rossi "made the test abort" but because the ecat doesn't and never worked. So Rossi is not only committing a crime defrauding Hydrofusion but he is also lying to IH about how he did it! What a prince of a guy, right, believers? It's just business, right?

Know what else? Darden was a chump. It's as if a person cheats on their marriage with you and you marry them. You don't think they will probably later cheat again with someone else?

• When I read this statements I maintain a narrative where this is an after construction to explain away the debacle with the failed test. I think it is possible that Andrea did not realize the problem with non clean input power and basically, if you are kind to him, changed and optimized things so that the COP came only from this effect and this came into clear light when the swedes took a more exact measurement of the input. There is also a narrative when this is intentional, as in a scam. But if Rossi is sincere in this statement he can very well just make a play to fool IH out of the contract as he did with hydrofusion. There are many possibilities, but none where I find his behavior of high morality. Then again the rightful Eddard Stark was beheaded in the first season of the game of thrones.

• Stefan: WTF? What does that even mean?

I mean your link, wasn't that mail referring to the bunch of swedes that hydrofusion took with them to Rossi and performed a test with their own equipment finding a COP of 1 and then rossi needed to explain away this and as a result you got the email you refer to.

• We break the dishonest and unethical practices of a any monopoly with many competitors to provide the customer a choice. Rossi is afraid of competition, so competition is the path to turn Rossi from his evil ways. What have any of you complainers done to generate competition in the LENR marketplace besides, bitch, bitch, bitch.

• We break the dishonest and unethical practices of a any monopoly with many competitors to provide the customer a choice. Rossi is afraid of competition, so competition is the path to turn Rossi from his evil ways. What have any of you complainers done to generate competition in the LENR marketplace besides, bitch, bitch, bitch.

Rossi is not competition. Except in the market for fake licensees. He has never been able to sell anything!

I can do math quite well, and I work mainly in LENR to try to understand MIlls theory and explain his stuff. That's about how much I can contribute. I actually think that the story is quite humorous, here is a story line of my imagination:

Rossi experiments, don't use dummies and try and try and try and try improving his results, soo

The swedes came and Rossi did not use a true RMS to measure input so all his work steared to choices that created a noisy input showing good COP with

basic instruments (please please be critical and use dummies if you take up Axil's challange)

DEBACLE,

Rossi refuses to loose the face and in cooperation with Hydrofusion they decided to write that awful email.

lol

Darded get it, he says, like Mary above. WTF this guy is crazy, we need a plan to mitigate him, let's buy into other LENR research as well,

Some time passes, Rossi discover that he is not alone in the cooperatoin, in stead of welcoming collegues he get suspicius and plan to dump IH creating

all kinds of stupid results to convince IH that what he have is bunk.

It all ends with the litigation and the resolution that Rossi get's his tech back.

Soo, was there an effect in the beginning or was it not, I bet not because I still don't see any dummies used, hope I'm wrong though in all I think the store ends well, I

actually wan't IH to succeeds, to Rossi to succeed, etc. Because competition with good manners is healthy, precisely as Axil says.

• I know exactly what I am saying, which you here agree is correct. What we can add, if what you say is correct, is that we now have proof positive that Rossi can continue to find marks people to sell licenses to. If the ones who you claim have rebought licenses at more than their sale price have been waiting without product 5 years or more then he is certainly a good salesman! That was the point of my post.

I think I have not explained correctly, or I did not understand who you are referring to in the first comment. I refer to what happened long ago (I think it was 2014) when all E-cat business licensees were offered the repurchase of their license at a price higher than the one they paid originally. Some licensees have accepted the proposal and resold their licenses to Rossi. They are definitely not waiting to sell something for years....

• OK. Here is specifically how Rossi arranged a test he set up to fail so as to cheat on his contract with Hydrofusion...

. The test didn't work not because Rossi "made the test abort" but because the ecat doesn't and never worked.

Which is it? Did he arrange a test set up to fail or did the Ecat not work?

• That's what's so funny. The ecat did not work. Rossi was, in a sense, lying about lying to Hydrofusion. He can't even be honest about lying! ROTFWL!

There you go again. Everything you say goes through this emotional prism you have that "Rossi is a fraud". You can't see it any other way. When Rossi foregoes taking the $89M/$267M it's because he has other investors he wants to fleece down the road. Rossi creates a reality distortion field with otherwise competent scientists whenever he demonstrates his device. And so on.

I would encourage you to pick up the phone and call criminal authorities in Florida because all this stuff has been entered as evidence under oath and is juicily waiting for a nominally competent investigator to put Rossi into jail for the rest of his life.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.