Prominent Gamma/L 0232 Flow Rate Test

• You are correct on solid-green for stop (been a while since my tests!).

BTW I've been mis-remembering the required flow :

36000 l/day for 24 pumps = 62.5 l/hr : so even my clapped-out pump could do that!

But 36000 for 18 pumps = 83.3 l/hr ... still out of range.

• It's such a great picture! I think it is the one taken by IH personnel on the final day of the Doral test.

No ... it's much earlier.

The gauges were fouled at the end of the test. These are still shiny.

The caption says "after b4 alteration".

B4 was altered in July & August (Fabiani log).

11.Aug.2015

(4 reattori funzionali: BF1,2,3 al 40% il BF4 al 30%)

(4 functional reactors: BF1,2,3 at 40% BF4 at 30%)

• Since the SK demo was so impressive, this thread discussing it is now entirely about Doral.

But it’s “interesting”.

I just learned from IHFB that steam circuits are designed to work under vacuum (“a slight vacuum on the outlet of the steam generator”). - And I was always scared of steam pipe leaks, because I thought invisible, high temperature (overheated) steam might leak out and kill me.

From now on, when I walk along a steam line I only have to worry that I might get sucked into it...

How did steam from Rossi’s plant leak out when the system was under vacuum?

• But it’s “interesting”.

I just learned from IHFB that steam circuits are designed to work under vacuum (“a slight vacuum on the outlet of the steam generator”). - And I was always scared of steam pipe leaks, because I thought invisible, high temperature (overheated) steam might leak out and kill me.

From now on, when I walk along a steam line I only have to worry that I might get sucked into it...

How did steam from Rossi’s plant leak out when the system was under vacuum?

And you learned well.

If you want an example, here is one:

https://federalpump.com/wp-con…enstate-Return-System.pdf

You can also go to Google and type in some key words and get all kinds of information on steam circuit systems with condensate pumps.

• But first one has to remove the heat, in order to get condensate. Tough to do, if not impossible, while the 'steam' pipes are insulated, and inside an insulated box.

Don't forget the huge vacuum required to pull all the 'steam' out of the Plant, since it can't push itself out under pressure, since there is no relative pressure in the 'steam" piping.

• But first one has to remove the heat, in order to get condensate. Tough to do, if not impossible, while the 'steam' pipes are insulated, and inside an insulated box.

Don't forget the huge vacuum required to pull all the 'steam' out of the Plant, since it can't push itself out under pressure, since there is no relative pressure in the 'steam" piping.

And this brings us to the greatest mystery of all. Was there a heat exchanger? The mezzanine had all the markings for what used to be a heat exchanger. Dewey claims there was never one. And had the trial proceeded, maybe we would have gotten to the bottom of that one, since I'm sure much of the evidence had not yet surfaced in the briefings. But IH and Rossi decided to settle, thereby forever leaving this question in a state of limbo. That was their choice. I think it is a shame, at least for us.

• And this brings us to the greatest mystery of all. Was there a heat exchanger? The mezzanine had all the markings for what used to be a heat exchanger. Dewey claims there was never one. And had the trial proceeded, maybe we would have gotten to the bottom of that one, since I'm sure much of the evidence had not yet surfaced in the briefings. But IH and Rossi decided to settle, thereby forever leaving this question in a state of limbo. That was their choice. I think it is a shame, at least for us.

The mezzanine windows were always there, except the day that Wong showed up (a year after shut down).

• lenr-forum.com/attachment/7718/Wow, that is an amazing claim. So you have actual footage of the windows from start to finish during the Doral test?

People took photos of the front of the building in November. They were there, in person, looking around. No missing window.

Some guy at ECW actually walked right up to the front door, and took photos. No mention of a window blowing hot air out.

Tours were done, several of them. Nobody saw a window venting hot air.

Recall that Wong said all four panes were empty when he was there.

Wong says about the door, where the pipes were supposed to go into the mezzanine:

• Shane D - hilarious!

Para - I've got an order in for the entire archive. Want to find those rust filled flowmeter pictures. If I understand correctly, the pictures of the closed mezzanine door might now reveal yet another Rossi invention of the century. In addition to the magical mystery steam circulatorator, the mysteriously appearing, gigantic, silent, invisible, mysteriously disappearing heat exchanger, the supersonic steam silencer / muffleratorkabob and now - an phalanx of arrayed invisible pipes carrying supersonic steam to the cooling room with an equally magnificent return array thru the closed mezzanine door.

• And this highly probable explanation of it being a scam approaches virtual certainty when viewed in the context of Rossi's long history of promoting elaborate scams:

• Petroldragon elaborate scam: tens of millions of dollars of cleanup and persistent toxic waste site to this day in Italy
    • Thermoelectric device elaborate scam: DoD contract with millions of dollars squandered by the US government with no working product
    • Fake engineering degree scam: Purchased a fraudulent engineering masters degree from now non-existent fraudulent Kensington University in California
    • 10K E-Cat elaborate scam: wet steam dribbling out of a rubber hose in the wall as Rossi manually fiddles with relay switches to "demo" his "reactor" with lead shielding
    • 10K E-Cat elaborate scam: pure nickel 62 salted "ash", followed by salted copper "ash" to intrigue and bamboozle unassuming Swedish scientists, Cook, and others
    • 1MW E-Cat elaborate scam: dummy reactors performing the same as active reactors, fake customer, electric heating strips, imaginary silent heat exchanger with large imaginary fans venting out the mezzanine fixed glass side window "disappears" the day after the 350 day "test" completes, etc., etc., etc.
    • Plasma QX elaborate scam: plastic sprinkler parts presented in Stockholm with tricky plan to manually switch on the unit caught on video.
    • Plasma SK elaborate scam: 7 "camera angles" complete with "ballerina" and satisfying conclusion via musical puppet show conducted from Rossi's home condo "headquarters" (as verified by Frank Acland) where he purportedly will remotely control over the internet "reactors" that he says caused him illness due to radiation exposure in testing, but will provide heat to industrial "satisfied customers".

None of the above have resulted in anything useful, most have resulted in sizable financial loss to others, except the last two, which to date have at least resulted in a sizable waste of time.

I must object to the introduction as evidence of all of the foregoing -- According to AA's First Law of Analyzing Rossi, "any historical evidence that cast's Rossi or his creations in a negative light shall be disregarded as irrelevant." NB, the Second Law is "anything that Rossi says shall be taken as gospel and the absolute truth unless contradicted simultaneously on three separate continents by ten Vestal Virgins on each continent" (the Vestal Virgins are a nod to Rossi's Roman roots).

• I have a couple of questions for IHFB -- what is the evidence that the heat exchanger existed? As I recall, there were comments that there were no holes in the floor or walls that would show that a heat exchanger was installed. Please point out evidence to the contrary if I am wrong. I don't mean to rehash the issue, but is there any evidence, other than RossiSays, to support the existence of the heat exchanger? I know Wong's opinion is based solely on what RossiSays and that there were no pictures, drawings, schematics, etc. of the alleged heat exchanger, no invoices relating to the equipment to build one (neither material nor labor) and from what I recall there was no mention by anyone at any point about a heat exchanger until after the "test" was concluded. Buehler, any evidence at all to the

contrary?

Second, someone above posted that Rossi had allegedly claimed that he had invented another product for which he was filing a patent. Was any such patent filed?

Third, you opined that possibly the 36,000 number was just copied over and thus was not an accurate reflection of what was happening. In other words (my words) that means the number was made up, even if it was just assumed. Given that we conclusively know that the widgets seemed to working even when there was no power to them, and we know that the numbers/log was inaccurate on one/multiple occasions when the fourth widget was not in service, how can you give any credibility to the numbers / data provided? Garbage in garbage out is an often abused cliche, but it certainly seems to accurately (all irony intended) to describe this situation.

• With all due respect, I'm not going to re-hash the heat exchange issue. Some of the best debates/evidence actually are in the comments section of e-catworld.com, from a couple of years ago. Every detail down to the markings on the floor, the one picture that showed the mezzanine doorway during operation of the test (but conveniently cut off the bottom part of the door so that you could not see whether pipes entered near the floor), the windows, the apparent previous holes in the floor, the markings on the wall, the words on the wall, and every tiny detail to its last iota was explored.

I've always thought (and have expressed) that the matter of the heat exchanger is probably the biggest unknown. Had the trial proceeded, we all would have known with certainty whether or not the heat exchanger ever existed. IH and Rossi made the conscious decision to settle the case before we got that far, thus throwing the matter into a state of Heisenberg uncertainty. If you ask ECW mainstays, they might be willing to go over the available evidence with you, but I doubt it. Most people have moved on at this point.

• I think it's true that most have moved on. Many of that most have come to, or continue to, classify Rossi supporters along with anti-vaxxers, flat earthers, and young earth creationists. That is to say, along with people who can NEVER be convinced by any overwhelming consensus of evidence and data because it doesn't comport with their own ideas and who can NEVER admit to having been wrong.

Such is life. And the planet rolls on, whilst competently done science and engineering continue to yield huge benefits, without recourse to secretive fantasising charlatans.

• No pipes (neither through doors nor walls) = no heat exchanger (Rossi invention, no bills of materials, no drawings, no eye witnesses of installation or dismantling, no missing windows during the 1-year-"test"...nothing other than Rossi says). Simple calculation.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.