Prominent Gamma/L 0232 Flow Rate Test

• Even Wong remarked on the rickety stairs.

I believe that was Smith, in his second report. Quote:

Mezzanine Heat Exchanger

Plaintiffs are now claiming that the heat rejection was not done in the black box, but by a heat exchanger
    located in the mezzanine at the west side of the facility. To date, there has been no evidence presented
    that such a heat exchanger existed. No photos, drawings, calculations, purchase orders, construction
    documents, etc. have been provided to the author. When Mr. Murray and the author inspected the Doral
    site on 02 Mar 2017, we found absolutely no physical evidence that there had been a heat exchanger in the
    mezzanine.

There was no lighting, other than the windows, no electrical power (save two small junction boxes and
    some small conduit), no holes or patches where conduit and power boxes would have been mounted, no
    holes or patches where piping would have been supported, no hole patches in the floor or the drywall wall
    – in short, nothing. The only access to the mezzanine is a rickety wooden stairs, which the attorneys
    made this author climb first (load test) before they would use it.

The door to the mezzanine is about 22-1/2” wide by about 79” high. It would be extremely difficult to get
    equipment, piping, conduit, duct work, and the other items for such an installation up the narrow, rickety
    stairs and through that narrow door into the mezzanine. The other alternative would have been to remove
    one of the window assemblies and rig the equipment from the west parking lot up into the mezzanine.
    The building owner may have records of this being done, or the rigging company surely would have
    purchase orders and invoices for that work.

Plaintiffs are also now claiming that their heat exchanger vented through one of the windows on the west
    side of the mezzanine, facing the street (NW 79th Avenue). The picture below was taken by an
    investigator during October, 2015. . . .

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…01/0235.10_Exhibit_10.pdf

• No one of them were even asked [about the fans]! And if they were, we don't have their responses!

Many people visited the site. I spoke with them. They would have noticed such fans. They noticed, for example, the fact that there was nothing in the mezzanine. See the text and photos in the Smith report I quoted above. They noticed that people were not dropping like flies from the heat. It wasn't even particularly hot. In short, they were then and they remain 100% certain that Rossi made up the claims about the heat exchanger long after the test ended, and these claims are outrageous lies.

• Well, let’s ask someone, then.

Dewey Weaver, did you see any fans in the window at Doral?

Smith covered this in his report, quoted above. Note especially this hilarious sentence:

"The only access to the mezzanine is a rickety wooden stairs, which the attorneys made this author climb first (load test) before they would use it."

See also the photos in the report.

• Pace and Wong bantered about the stairs in the Wong deposition.

• Para - After I caught the man falsely claiming 450C on a 275C system, I was banished from Doral by the R'ster himself. Thankfully, that allowed time for other pursuits.

Per Murray, there was a broken ceiling fan and two wall mounted fans that had spider webs / never ran.

It is impossible that a physical heat exchanger / fan system were in the mezz / upstairs window area. This would not have been missed by Murray or Smith.

• Many people visited the site. I spoke with them. They would have noticed such fans. They noticed, for example, the fact that there was nothing in the mezzanine.

No one of them were even asked [about the fans] [under oath]! And if they were, we don't have their responses! Such an important question, and nobody was asked under oath? All of the people that were paraded through the factory, and none of the lawyers thought to ask the most obvious questions of all regarding the heat exchanger?

Doesn't add up to me. I suspect both Rossi and IH have withheld the responses from us, and that this issue was to be litigated during the trial.

• No one of them were even asked [about the fans] [under oath]! And if they were, we don't have their responses! Such an important question, and nobody was asked under oath? All of the people that were paraded through the factory, and none of the lawyers thought to ask the most obvious questions of all regarding the heat exchanger?

Doesn't add up to me. I suspect both Rossi and IH have withheld the responses from us, and that this issue was to be litigated during the trial.

More of the usual IH Fanboy BS.. Unbiazed my @$$.

So IH Fanboy, how are people supposed to comment or be questioned on a piece of equipment that was not even mentioned to exist until well AFTER the lawsuit and Rossi had dismantled everything!

Rossi never mentioned a heat exchanger until almost a year after HE filed the lawsuit and this when Jed started stating that people would be cooked. Rossi first stated the heat went out a roof vent. Then when this was going to be completely dispelled, he finally "invented" the exchanger.

So you expect IH to be clairvoyant and ask questions a year in advance during customer visits about an imaginary piece of equipment that was not even known about!

Really? And then you use this oh so flimsy excuse to relieve Rossi?

You made the statement that Murray was "misleading" people about the DN40 pipe size to no end. Pages of posts. You made it clear that IH was not honest in this.

Yet, you stand by Rossi who is absolutely proven to lie about just about everything.

So when IH makes a claim or disputes, you require "hard evidence". But to support Rossi, you easy accept "missing window panes" that no one else sees, scratches on the floor that no one else believes, and more. You have an ABSOLUTE double standard! IH has to have hard and proven evidence but you support Rossi on NOTHING but imaginary and made up clues.

At least A.A. simply comes out and states what he really believes, even though he has zero evidence. You however, play the ultimate hypocrite. Saying you are unbiased with the facts, but in TRUTH, your double standards between IH and Rossi is sickening. The amount of KNOWN lies and falsehoods from Rossi is simply astounding. KNOWN falsehoods or lies from IH are zero. There ma;y be questions and doubts, but not KNOWN FACT.

Yet you still, after all this time, after all the Rossi lies, brazenly bad demos, and continued misdirection, support him while trying to discredit IH! Simply amazing.

Who misled people more and by what margin or level? Murray or Rossi? You have zero KNOWN FACT that Murray misled anyone. You SUSPECT he did about a pipe size, but do not know. What he said could be true. It could be someone else typed the "WAS" vs "IS" by mistake. It could simply be a mistake on Murray's part. Murray MAY have misled. It likely is a mis-understanding on OUR part. We do not KNOW.

We do KNOW without any DOUBT about numerous LIES, FRAUD and DECEIT from Rossi. Yet you ignore those and concentrate on only THREE very unlikely and even erroneous facts.

1) The pipe size : So what. It makes no real difference in the story unless it was DN40 which then proves the system did not work. We know know KNOW what size of pipe it is, so arguing this is moot.

2) Missing window panes. Good lord, how many posts on this. THH proved mathematically that the heat exchanger as described by Rossi would not work anyway.

But you do not care about that, those "missing window panes" were of utmost importance?

3) Scratches on the floor "indicates" the heat exchanger was there! Give us all a break. See above and especially about people asking about it!

HOW CAN SOMEONE ASK A QUESTION ABOUT SOMETHING THEY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF?

To use one of your phrases "it seems to me, you expect IH people to be clairvoyant in these matters'.

Just admit it, Ross put on a huge fraud at Doral and you know it.

He himself left the 1MW plant in the dust. A device that worked for 350 days out of 400 with a COP of 80?!?!?!

And a year later he is still attempting to garner customers? :rolleyes:

Again, what irks me most about you is the absolute double standard you use with IH and Rossi. How about pushing the two or three Rossi supporters left here about the many, many issues with Rossi's legitimacy? I have never seen you request / require any accountability from Rossi while continually casting shade on IH.

A true hypocrite concerning this matter.

• Official Post

Rossi never mentioned a heat exchanger until almost a year after HE filed the lawsuit and this when Jed started stating that people would be cooked. Rossi first stated the heat went out a roof vent. Then when this was going to be completely dispelled, he finally "invented" the exchanger.

In between the roof venting, and mezzanine heat exchanger excuses as to where the heat went, there was the endothermic process of making the customer's product (only to find later on he was the customer). Originally on JONP, he claimed making the product sucked up all 1MW, then several months after the settlement, he had this to say about it in Lewan's interview:

So you invented the technology used by JM?

“Yes, I made all the technology, I invented their production plant, and I made the plant.”

Can you describe the technology?

“We produced substances with a very high added value. To do this we had to achieve an extremely high pressure inside small reactors that were introduced in larger tubes. The concept was to provoke contractions in certain materials, using heat exchange with the hot steam [from the E-Cat plant] and a pressure of a few bars but concentrating the force from the pressure on a larger surface, a few cm2, on much, much smaller surfaces, increasing the pressure proportionally. And this process consumed heat.“

How much of the heat from the E-Cat did this process consume?

“On average it consumed between 20 and 40 percent of the heat produced by the E-Cat plant. I had to learn from the experiment how much heat was necessary, because there were not any precedent analogous experiments to get data from.“

• So you expect IH to be clairvoyant and ask questions a year in advance during customer visits about an imaginary piece of equipment that was not even known about!

I'm not sure you understand how litigation works. The heat exchanger question was in play during the litigation all the way up to opening arguments in the trial. The point of depositions is for each side to discover information that can then be used in the briefings and at trial.

• Official Post

The point of depositions is for each side to discover information that can then be used in the briefings and at trial.

I don't know about that, but the point of a scientific test/commercial sale of heat...take your pick , with $89 million on the line, is for complete openness before, during, and after the testing. Rossi failed miserably, and provably at each phase. Criminally so...IMO.

• IHFB stated "All of the people that were paraded through the factory, and none of the lawyers thought to ask the most obvious questions of all regarding the heat exchanger?"

Yes I know how litigation works, just like I know hypocritical statements as well.

So the last time you were in a Walmart, could you tell me where the main power panel was? Probably not, since this is something you would not normally be looking for.

So a visitor goes to Doral with NO inclination or reason to think something important is in a small upstairs, non-accessible balcony. A year later...

IH Lawyer - Did you see a heat exchanger in the balcony?

Visitor - No, I never looked.

IH Lawyer - Did you hear any heat exchanger?

Visitor - I do not know what one sounds like.

IH Lawyer - It would be very loud.

Visitor - I do not remember hearing that.

Rossi Lawyer - If you never looked in the balcony, you cannot then say with certainty there was no exchanger?

Visitor - No I cannot.

Rossi Lawyer - You did not hear anything or you do not remember? Does not matter, Rossi turned off the exchanger for the brief time you were there so conversations would be easier!

(Remember, Rossie lied about many other things as well, this would not be surprising)

So the question might have been asked, but simply was not indicative to the record since the visitor (or IH) had no reason to notice anything in the balacony in the first place at that time. Again they are not clairvoyant.

So I have little doubt that if the court record stated that a visitor did not see anything, that you would state they did not because they were not looking and it proved nothing.

Just like the window panes comment " you have pictures for the whole time?" Implying that would be needed.

When are you going to start requiring Rossi to put up 1/10 the facts you require of IH? You won't of course.

Will we hear you state Rossi was intentionally misleading people and lying about the heat situation? He originally said roof vent, then production absorbtion, then finally exchanger!

You called out IH / Murray repetively on the word "was" vs "is" in the pipe size question and stated repetively that Murray WAS misleading people. What do you say about Rossi versus IH regarding overall truthfulness? Who is KNOWN to have told more lies?

I say there is no comparison. Rossi lied about almost every facet of the eCat story and IH has NOT been proven to lie about anything.

Post facts otherwise or stop the "unbiased BS". I doubt you will answer the above question out right.

• B4 was altered in July & August (Fabiani log).

11.Aug.2015

(4 reattori funzionali: BF1,2,3 al 40% il BF4 al 30%)

(4 functional reactors: BF1,2,3 at 40% BF4 at 30%)

Hi Alan. For future reference, I have created a document that lists english translations of all comments in Fabiani's log. I don't know Italian so this was all done using google translate.

Fabiani log comments - from Rossi v Darden court document 207-55.txt

I note that the last mention of BF4 in the record is on August 18 when Fabiani says it has been isolated from the system for reasons that appear to involve short circuits. We know that about 2 months later BF4 was definitely offline and that by the end of the Doral test that it appears to be dry and have had its plumbing reconfigured so I think it is reasonable to suppose that it was permanently taken off line on August 18.

• The rickety stairs were dealt with by using the new Rossi designed and constructed RossiAntiGravityMagnificence (patent filing pending). There are no pictures or any evidence of this new powerful invention because Rossi has already abandoned it, and the trillions he would make from it, because he has a newer, smaller, more powerful model in development (the new one has multi-colored racing stripes). AA, IHFB, Axil and Samwise have all predicted great new things coming in connection with the new magnificence and, despite having never seen, have developed many serious theories about how the new widgets work.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.