Prominent Gamma/L 0232 Flow Rate Test

• IHFB - why don't you ask the question to your hero

Indeed!

Better yet, ask him to provide a schematic of the plant and heat exchanger system. There is no IP involved here, simply plumbing.

This will not happen as Zorud explains, Rossi "redesigns" his system whenever a major problem is exposed. Master of "Plausible deniability"

If he provides a schematic, then he is locked into that and he cannot "invent" such things as heat exchangers after the fact! Yet some continue to defend him :?:

When will Rossi supporters have to stop "dreaming up" defenses for Rossi? Rossi does not defend himself, he allows his supporters to conjure up and then implements what fits his current crisis!

What pure BS about "seeking truth and being unbiased" IHFB requires ZERO accountability from Rossi.

If Mr. Fletcher's tests show that the pump is not capable of the flow rate stated by Rossi, IHFB will not be swayed in the least. It will simply be a "seems to me, Rossi had a recirculator pump" or "the model number is not exactly known" or some other defense. Certainly he will come up with something, as Rossi will not supply his loyal followers with any hard clad evidence or support. Quite amazing. I have to laugh when IHFB states " I think you have made some unwarranted assumptions" because that is ALL he ever does! Other than help pay for a pump, that even if the test shows incapable of meeting the requirement, will not change his mind to any degree whatsoever. After all, Mr. Fletcher has to get the pump to increase it's output by "only 50% more". Why not add a recirculator pump, why not add 100 PSI input? Why would Rossi use a pump that was not rated for the temp nor the flow rate for an entire year? Does not matter, because the "Assumption" is that it worked! :/

Again, why is Rossi not selling in Europe?

With a 4 Sigma rating (by whom, what is rated? Usual Rossi wishful thinking) the QuarkX working would be inarguable and companies would be lining up. That does not happen. hmmmm...

Rossi could easily douse these many questions with a "plumbing schematic" of the plant and heat exchanger. But he does not! hmmmmmm.

Oh yea of little faith........

• Zorud - I have the product manager's name and contract information for the pump if you'd like it. He's pretty cool and was very helpful. As previously stated, a metering pump is a metering pump and the diaphragm design inherently cannot overachieve by much.

Send me an email at [email protected] and I'll provide details.

Mr Weaver. Are you free to reveal details of the evidence IH gathered for the trial? The affidavit from Prominent for instance?

To my understanding the settlement agreement signed by the parties to the case only restricts release of material obtained in discovery. Evidence developed by IH and not through discovery, on the other hand, is potentially open.

• Alan Fletcher

I have a question. What happens when there is a head of pressure on the inlet of this pump and it is not actually pumping? Does water leak through?

I have only brought the suction tank to 4" above the pump center-line, so I haven't seen leakage, and it's not expected. (I'll look at the video again for that run). I would have to bring it above the discharge height. I would expect both valves to open and leak through.

My wobbly pole snapped while I was relocating it to another position, so I need a 20-foot 2x4 in addition to 20 feet of pipe. (I could maybe use a 1x3 but they don't seem to sell that size.) I'll have to find someone with a truck ...

Alan Fletcher

By the way. It may have just gone past me, but have you calibrated your weighing scales over the entire range of weights your are using? Should be easy with a 1L graduated cylinder on hand.

No ... I'll do that. I'm only going up to 4 liters.

I'm going to be working on the discharge end, so I'll be able to get the discharge head down to about 8 inches.

• Zorud - I have the product manager's name and contract information for the pump if you'd like it. He's pretty cool and was very helpful. As previously stated, a metering pump is a metering pump and the diaphragm design inherently cannot overachieve by much.

Send me an email at [email protected] and I'll provide details.

Except we're now at 47+ l/h with a very small head pressure and back pressure. Add a little more head pressure, and my guess is Alan F. is going to see more. I care little about what the product manager says. What matters is what the pump does.

Edit: I would, however, be quite interested to read what they put in their affidavit.

• Scale Calibrated : 1.000 2.002 3.002 4.002

(well within scale accuracy and cylinder mark-reading accuracy.)

Weighing at the

inlet : RUN-13F : 3114g 39.42 l/h flow

outlet: RUN-13G : 3174g 39.17 l/h flow

Since the flow varies with backpressure, I should have run them with the exact same volumes.

• What are the discharge heights and initial inlet heights for these 2 runs?

• Again, why is Rossi not selling in Europe?

Probably because it is not yet able to market a massive serial production. It is obvious that his reactors will be victims of back-engineering as soon as the first one is sold. If he wants to be sure he have the right primacy in sales, he has to keep the price of his reactors not too high, and he can get this only if he can produce so many of them in an automated way. And to organize such a thing it takes time and money. Be patient :)

• It is quite obvious, that the "believers" in Rossis ECAT "success" at Doral are looking for every little detail (pipes and pumps and windows and fans...) that they can argue on to help them to continue believing in the masters claims that some day his robotic factories will drown the markets with CATs and Quarks,

[...]

I plan to reach out to ProMinent GmbH in Heidelberg to hopefully get in contact with their Product Management / R&D, just to get some professional feedback and statements regarding this entire GAMMA /L pump mess. I hope they will be cooperative.

To tell the truth, it seems to me that Rossi's detractors are the ones who spend their days looking for flaws in E-Cat technology and Doral's test. You have called into question anything, always trying to interpret every grey area in your favor. And now you yourself, who say that others are looking for every little detail, are the first to do the same, since you want to contact ProMinent in the hope they could tell you something that can put Rossi in bad light. If detractors were so convinced that the E-Cat is a scam, they would not work so hard trying to discredit it.

• New design : variable backpressure up to 16 feet discharge (0.5 bar) suction (- 2 feet) and (unknown) pipe resistance pressure. (* see note *)

I'll measure the volume on the inlet tank.

Cost : about $50 in lumber, bolts, 1/2 inch pipe, connectors...

EDIT: diagram error. The swivel point of the pole is aligned to the outlet, not the pump center-line

Scan_20170810_132922.jpg

*note* : I originally thought we could get negative discharge head by lowering the pole below horizontal. But then I realized water would flow out, so I scratched that part. But THEN I realized this will give us the (Edit2) flow with backpressure from pipe resistance only ...

a) measure the rate JUST above horizontal : backpressure = discharge - suction + resistance

b) measure the rate JUST below horizontal : backpressure = height - suction

resistance = a - b

• Bad news on timing : while recording the RUN13 data I noticed one occasion when the GPS unit skipped by TWO seconds.

I don't know if the GPS was doing something else, or if this was a camera artifact. Not a big deal, but I may have to set the timing accuracy to +- 1 second rather than +- 1 frame.

I'll try to find a digital clock/wristwatch with a second-display.

• Official Post

To tell the truth, it seems to me that Rossi's detractors are the ones who spend their days looking for flaws in E-Cat technology and Doral's test.

I hate posting on AF's dedicated thread, but....

SSC,

Rossi detractors have the easiest jobs in the world. They do not "spend days looking for flaws". They do not need to. as Rossi serves his flaws, and bad science, on a silver platter to them almost every day. Biggest decision for them is which one to focus on.

• Never trust something that is busy doing something else.

Yes! I have felt that way about these newfangled multitasking operating systems since 1966. Call it timesharing, call it re-entrant, background, spooling or Windows, what it amounts to is a CPU that doesn't have time for YOU, dear, and your petty concerns.

Multitasking = thrashing

It will ever be thus. They have 8 cores now, but even when they put 50,000 in a computer. Mr. Gates and his minions will find a use for them all, and you will wait.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.