​New E-Cat QX Picture and New Rossi-Gullstrom Paper (Very high COP reported with Calorimetry)​

• Oh for cripes sake, the so-called megawatt plant was until very recently nothing but a grotesque collection of cobbled together pieces of crap that Rossi called ordinary ecats -- 50 or even 100 of them at one time. The supposedly latest reincarnation with six modules, far as I know, has never been seen pretending to run by anyone yet. Rossi has talked about being ready for market since 2011 when he supposedly had 12 + sales of the "plants". And according to Rossi, he was holding back the consumer version only because it needed "certification" by mystery certificators who were ever so busy doing the work... in 2012. I guess certificators must do a very slow process. How anyone can still believe the low level garbage that is Rossi's scam is absolutely mystifying. One must really have to work at that hard to rationalize for Rossi's obvious errors and plentiful, constant lies.

Certificators! That's a good one Mary.

• There may be errors here and a few bits I can't discern, but it does seem to calculate out. I think Rossi made a typo and used 2988 rather than the correct 2898 in the black body calculation, but not a big problem. I'm no mathmatician, but I'm a little confused why the Boltzmann constant used is 5.67e-12 rather than 5.67e-8.

• Yes, it only takes 50,000 of them. And yes, Jed, I understand that may work with fuel elements in a fission reactor core or with lithium ion cells in an electric car. But perhaps not quite so easily with a pencil thin device running at 2600 degrees C.

During the demo Rossi will show some reactors connected in parallel, not a 1MW QuarkX plant. I guess that technical problems related to big numbers will be dealt with in due course, but it is not possible to create such assembly without using robots, and once you use them, the number of pieces that they have to assemble become irrelevant.

During the demo Rossi will show some reactors connected in parallel, not a 1MW QuarkX plant. I guess that technical problems related to big numbers will be dealt with in due course, but it is not possible to create such assembly without using robots, and once you use them, the number of pieces that they have to assemble become irrelevant.

Ah yes. Rossi's robotic assembly plants. They are cousins to my invisible unicorns.

• Cheap power for the masses! Looking forward to seeing one soon.

You should wait for the QuarkX impatiently because it will be a revolutionary object. Instead, when presented, I'm sure you will dedicate all your attention to looking for possible defects or shortcomings. It seems that your interest (and that of so many others here) is just to discredit Rossi ..... who knows if in the end you will all try to get on the wagon of the winner ....

• The ridiculously named QuarkX will be a fraud, just like EVERYTHING Rossi has EVER claimed he did. I am confident his athletic prowess is at best overstated. I doubt he holds any of the biking (or was it running?) records he claims. He is quite simply a second rate con man. So prepare to be disappointed. Again.

• Don't you also wait for that new carrot impatiently? What would you do once the carrots are gone? How would your life be? It seems to me people long for carrots no matter if they hate or love em.

• Don't you also wait for that new carrot impatiently? What would you do once the carrots are gone? How would your life be? It seems to me people long for carrots no matter if they hate or love em.

To stretch this already rather weird analogy:

After 10 years of being given apparent carrots, every one of which turns out, on close inspection, to be horse-shit disguised as carrots, most people no longer salivate at the next Rossi-carrot.

• To stretch this already rather weird analogy:

After 10 years of being given apparent carrots, every one of which turns out, on close inspection, to be horse-shit disguised as carrots, most people no longer salivate at the next Rossi-carrot.

Yeah. I envy your absence of strong emotions when the topic of the dottore comes up. Saliva apparently doesn't only come from appetite.

• OH MY GOD!

Damn , pictures. Wow, finally AGAIN we see that there is nothing to see. Black ducktape ? Plastic flunges ? Some nothing saying grey boxes ? The shit is definitely scam, similar to spacewarpdynamics, where the freaks also continue saying " increase output / efficiencey / cop", whatever.

Scam scam scam.

• The ridiculously named QuarkX will be a fraud, just like EVERYTHING Rossi has EVER claimed he did. I am confident his athletic prowess is at best overstated. I doubt he holds any of the biking (or was it running?) records he claims. He is quite simply a second rate con man. So prepare to be disappointed. Again.

... I agree. It happened definitely too much, which simply proves, that Rossi is scam. I wanted to believe, but ,it is over. Who still believes, that Rossi has something ,ok ok ok, ... I will not post in here, which diseases may be involved, but my opinion definitely stabilizes right now, after the cancelled presentation in this year, the IH case ping pong, the picture of a purple glowing nothing-gy, Rossis sudden switch to "Sigma evaluation", the latest "Mats Lewans" Interview.... and the latest amateur picture of some grey boxes. I really think, there will be no technical presentation on the scam-quark-x this year, mainly because of a dozen reasons, which then will be used as accusations. Remember, the guys from Orbo o-cube suddenly said, some spy was in their offices .... let's see, what Rossi will invent as an excuse for his approximately 1000th failure.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.