​New E-Cat QX Picture and New Rossi-Gullstrom Paper (Very high COP reported with Calorimetry)​

• Political opposition to LENR caused the destruction of many people's careers, savage attacks in the mainstream press, firing, threats of deportation, sabotage of experiments, and publishing of fraudulent data by MIT and others. This is not "tempest in a teapot." It is the worse scandal in the history of academic science.

All proposals were turned down immediately. The reputations of anyone making a proposal was trashed, and Robert Park and others tried to fire anyone who made a proposal. See:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LENRCANRthedoelies.pdf

and here I thought that MIT offered a class on cold fusion taught by Peter Hagelstein?

https://coldfusionnow.org/mit-…-fusion-101-to-run-again/

• and here I thought that MIT offered a class on cold fusion taught by Peter Hagelstein?

No, Hagelstein is an MIT professor, yes. As such he has access to MIT facilities for his use, at least sometimes. But I don't recall if he actually used MIT facilities recently or a nearby hotel/conf center setup. In any case, the CF course is not an MIT course.

• Right. We looked into this in great detail a couple of years ago. This is part of a set of courses of extremely varied nature, none of which are endorsed, approved or given any college credit whatever by MIT. As a courtesy to professors, they can list their summer courses on the MIT site and mention that they are at MIT if they use MIT facilities but they have nothing officially to do with the university. They are solely and entirely the responsibility of the professor giving the course.

Having said that, I am sure if someone presented a credible case for continuing LENR research at MIT, it would probably be done objectively and well. And without bias.

• When You inspect, how much Bologna and Uppsala had to to with Rossi, You for sure will recognize, that this kind of fakenews is almost standard, when it comes to scam like free energy / lenr / levitation / anti gravity.

• Official Post

this kind of fakenews is almost standard, when it comes to scam like free energy / lenr / levitation / anti gravity.

... thats true, but those fakenews almost never have a valid scientific background and even if some users claim that Rossi has fooled the Professors, I have not read one single statement by these scientists that they withdraw their reports, or any criticism about Rossi.

• I've seen the emails Alan - its a gig alright.

Try and stay credible - cool stuff is coming and you still have time to neutralize your bias.

TTM - betting money and time on projects that can change the status quo requires a different view of things and you're right - careful has a different meaning.

We bet with time / money / guts while you continue to play and dabble with......... words.

• We bet with time / money / guts while you continue to play and dabble with......... words.

betting with guts has played out quite nicely to date hasn't it?

If I was you I would try expertice to place my bets ;)

I have not read one single statement by these scientists that they withdraw their reports, or any criticism about Rossi.

What is more to the point is that none of them ever engaged in any sort of discussion or debate in defense of their incorrect methodology, gullibility, and unbelievable results.

Try and stay credible - cool stuff is coming and you still have time to neutralize your bias

Or perhaps you are being as gullible about a novel scam or error as you were about Rossi. I hope you're right. I'd love to see some cool stuff rather than all the low level results and scams we've seen so far in LENR. But I have serious doubts about it and your record and that of Darden and Vaughn is not precisely reassuring.

We bet with time / money / guts while you continue to play and dabble with......... words.

If it's really your money (Dewey, Darden, Vaughn and other "principals") I am delighted you are trying to get better answers. If you are risking investor funds and not telling them the truth about the EXTREMELY speculative nature of the work (as I am pretty sure Woodford was doing when they cut off debate about Rossi and IH in their forum), then not so much. And in the cases of Rossi and Defkalion, I hate to see good money going to OBVIOUS unpleasant scammers.

• MY - I can't help you with your present grasp of things. I can share that we would not be staying in the hunt with WIF if we all did not think there was a reasonable chance at success. We are comfortable operating under clearly defined worse case risk factors.

Those who chose to participate after reading the risk factors are motivated by the prospect of changing the status quo with high impact / high return (and the associated chance of a total loss). History is replete with losses and professional confidence men / women who operate on the frontier with enough skill to stay "profitable" & keep going. We have a shot at the last laugh which may include a stop at the bank along the way. All investors are fully informed - truth is our currency.

• MY - I can't help you with your present grasp of things. I can share that we would not be staying in the hunt with WIF if we all did not think there was a reasonable chance at success. We are comfortable operating under clearly defined worse case risk factors.

Those who chose to participate after reading the risk factors are motivated by the prospect of changing the status quo with high impact / high return (and the associated chance of a total loss). History is replete with losses and professional confidence men / women who operate on the frontier with enough skill to stay "profitable" & keep going. We have a shot at the last laugh which may include a stop at the bank along the way. All investors are fully informed - truth is our currency.

Hey Dewey if you need some advert to convince the bank of your plans...

I went through the lengthy and exhausting process of designing you one. For free!

1tzadf1tzait.jpg

P.S.: I think that also solves the question who should play you in any upcoming movie ;)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.