​New E-Cat QX Picture and New Rossi-Gullstrom Paper (Very high COP reported with Calorimetry)​

• Bob, Darden argued during the trial of never having considered Doral's test as the GPT. Despite this, he let the test run for the entire duration (which was scheduled for the GPT). Do you think that this attitude could be a proof that he was inclined to pay? Why Darden did not stop the test at the beginning knowing that he would have to pay at the end of it and considering that he did not agree with his performance? It is clear that the intention to pay has never existed.

SSC,

It is true that Darden stated the Doral event was not the GPT. This is because ROSSI provided AND SIGNED a legal agreement that the event was for a sale of heat to a REAL customer making REAL production! That the Sale of Heat was for $1000 per day. The legal document had no clause nor mention of the GPT. The GPT was already void at the time and the legal documents showed that Rossi was well aware of that. Also, Ampergo refused to sign the GPT agreement. There was NO doubt that the GPT was NOT being conducted. Rossi himself, provided the sale of heat contract.

And then it was fraudulently presented by him as being a separate, independent company which it most certainly was not.

So, IH DID pay Rossi $11.5 MILLION DOLLARS and for what? Rossi himself is not pursuing the 1MW plant any longer as he himself does not think it worth pursuing! Is this worth $11.5 MILLIONS dollars ? :/

• Henry when you will stop trolling around ?

I think that nobody founds funny or interesting your writings.

LOL, funny coincidence ele, I think exactly the same about your comments.

JoNP means Journal of Null-Physics (the house of hoax,trickery, junk and psychopathological science).

• The problem was first reported the day before.

This is the ritual theater play.

Writing what you do is why I suggested there should be a separate thread for people like you called "Shut Rossi Down"

If used, it would remove half the junk from the other threads.

I suggested there should be a separate place for people like you called "Rossi's hoax supporters". If used, it would remove 100% of the junk from Lenr-forum.

JoNP means Journal of Null-Physics (the house of hoax,trickery, junk and psychopathological science).

Do you have any accomplishments yourself, apart from a few very basic papers on gunsmoke published 30 years ago?

"Gunsmoke" -- that's funny Allan. Sounds terribly wispy. In fact, so far, I have a dozen or so papers I actually did the original research work for and wrote and for which I am principal author or one of less than four. I also authored several dozen technical reports (some with other authors, others alone) and some of my working life consisted of writing summaries and reviews of other records and reports for a concern which does not publish them but uses these internally. There are more than a hundred of those. I also wrote three book chapters in two different books and gave many talks at meetings. And I was on a university faculty and taught a course for a while.

I could send that information to you, Allan but what good would it do? What in the world does it have to with the fact that Levi is an academic nonentity and is not deserving of the slightest prestige. I have no idea why UniBo keeps him on. I doubt he would have lasted five years in a US college or university of any repute.

Suppose, for the sake of argument, that I had written ZERO papers and had NO academic accomplishments at all and not even an association with research or academia, then that would somehow make Levi more respectable or accomplished in your very strange view?

Edited to add: Of course, Levi's lack of distinction in science does not make it impossible for him to make great discoveries. It makes it a great deal less likely. And it means that one can't rely on Levi's accomplishments to establish his credibility.

• No no. Mary is obviously one of the persons with the clearest views in here.

She is still not compromised by "believing in something, just because it would save the world altough most of the proofs/evidences are simply fraud ).

This means, that infinite repetition of a statement ( like used in Nazi germany and now in the anti islam campaign ) still did not affect her common sense of objective perspective on that statement, the pro's and con's and the general development at all.

A lot of people in here should pay attention to this asdvanced, objective and critical perspective of how to evaluate some statements, that are presented like LENR is, especially by such fraudsters like Rossi.

• I have a dozen or so papers I actually did the original research work for and wrote and for which I am principal author or one of less than four. I also authored several dozen technical reports (some with other authors, others alone) and some of my working life consisted of writing summaries and reviews of other records and reports for a concern which does not publish them but uses these internally. There are more than a hundred of those. I also wrote three book chapters in two different books and gave many talks at meetings. And I was on a university faculty and taught a course for a while.

Ohhhhhh what a curriculum ! Ohhhh what a beatiful mind Saint Mary of the Unbelievers !

Unfortunately behind a false name and without any proof we should conclude that yours is a Hoax or simply hallucination of your mind.

Generally people with a curriculum like you pretend to have, have no time to write in internet sewer like that.

• Mary is obviously one of the persons with the clearest views in here.

infinite repetition of a statement ( like used in Nazi germany and now in the anti islam campaign )

So for you the most aggressive and repetitive anti LENR subject here, Saint Mary of the Unbelievers, is the most wise one.

Why not close the forum ? So that your own truth would remain in the net ?

I see also that for you who believes in Lenr, like Jed, after reading hundreds of papers, that Saint Mary is unable to read even if she pretend to have an ultra high level curriculum, is like the Nazi and of course every news about Islam Terrorism is a fake.

Your post is concluded by the most classical repetition without proofs

A lot of people in here should pay attention to this asdvanced, objective and critical perspective of how to evaluate some statements, that are presented like LENR is, especially by such fraudsters like Rossi.

a nice insult to Rossi. That is really a Nazi like repetition.

• What in the world does it have to with the fact that Levi is an academic nonentity and is not deserving of the slightest prestige. I have no idea why UniBo keeps him on. I doubt he would have lasted five years in a US college or university of any repute.

Saint Mary Levi curriculum is online. He has in fact hundreds of international papers and as shown here he is also part of a CERN collaboration.

So answer yourself.

What I was wondering is why you attack just him ? Why not to attack the Swedes, or Widom or Larsen or Shrivastava or any other academic working in LENR ?

Are you envious?