​New E-Cat QX Picture and New Rossi-Gullstrom Paper (Very high COP reported with Calorimetry)​

• Sure, Alan. Or maybe they can't make it work and they are giving up. Until they say or publish something, we haven't a clue about their goings on, have we?

• Official Post

Three main points to consider. 1. They are being very very careful. 2. They are in receipt of private cash with all the entails by way of NDAs etc. 3. They owe none of us anything by way of explanation of their results. Though I think they will. just to annoy THH. .

There is that NDA again! The bane of LENR. The trump card and get out of jail card rolled into one. And I disagree...they (Swedes) do owe us something by way of explanation. That is what scientists are supposed to do -explain things, after first proving. I am sure Einstein/Bohr and the rest are turning in their graves after hearing that one. Surely the live ones will take that comment as further reason to turn up their noses at the field too.

• Levi's famous experiment

Saint Mary of the Unbelievers, that old run was never published by Levi in any report. Instead Rossi had done many others runs even without Levi that had success.

I have seen around in the net that you had made a strict collaboration with Krivit a guy who is more then six years that is putting all his efforts to destroy Rossi,

Interesting to say Krivit seem a very good supporter of Lattice Energy LLC of Widom Larsen. So that why. A company that acts against another company. Probably in a not completely legal way.

• Three main points to consider. 1. They are being very very careful. 2. They are in receipt of private cash with all the entails by way of NDAs etc. 3. They owe none of us anything by way of explanation of their results. Though I think they will. just to annoy THH. .

It will only annoy me, Alan, if they don't admit to their previous grievous methodological errors.

Well, OK. it will annoy me also if they persist in them, or introduce new ones...

• Which document is that? I would love to see it. Link pls?

The link has been provided several times in the past, if you have not seen those emails is just because your memory is selective and just remember what can be useful to feed your continued need to insult Rossi. Yours is a real obsession. If you are really interested in knowing things that you may not like, read all the court documents and look for emails (from JTV, if I remember well) talking about positive tests and COP 5.

How do we know what the Swedish professors are doing? Do you have a private channel? Where is it published?

I do not know directly what they are doing, but I know what Alan said and I trust him.

• Until they say or publish something, we haven't a clue about their goings on, have we?

Exactly my dear little girl, so it is useless to say that they are not making any replication, right? The truth is that you do not know anything about what's happening in Sweden, the only one who knows something more is Alan but you refuse to believe him because knowing that the professors are succeeding is a thing that disturbs you. Your desire to see Rossi's fail makes you see everything under a distorted view, but you can do little to prevent him from achieving the glory he deserves, unless you really believe that you can influence someone with your hysteric litanies.

The link has been provided several times in the past, if you have not seen those emails is just because your memory is selective and just remember what can be useful to feed your continued need to insult Rossi. Yours is a real obsession. If you are really interested in knowing things that you may not like, read all the court documents and look for emails (from JTV, if I remember well) talking about positive tests and COP 5.

If IH had conclusive tests with COP's of 5, you can be sure they would have paid Rossi instead of sending him packing. So no, anything conclusively proving IH got that sort of performance doesn't exist and if you claim it does, it is up to you to link it, not up to me to search for it.

• Don't think that's the "right" Levi.

Yes saint Mary of the Unbelievers is the right Levi. You can deduce that comparing the two lists.

The INFN Frascati is just the affiliation to the National Institute for Nuclear Physics.

The list proposed by the University is just a small sample of the papers published.

In Scopus the Author appears in:

https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=7201810870 153 papers

here

https://www.scopus.com/authid/….uri?authorId=57188561555 with other two papers

and also those one are partial lists.

• So no, anything conclusively proving IH got that sort of performance doesn't exist and if you claim it does

Saint Obssessive Mary..... search for a Doctor. :)

IH had payed 11M$ and signed the contract only after they had done a test. For the rest of the story....... Don't be hysterical, just understand History.

Starting from here;

http://www.sifferkoll.se/siffe…d-the-tax-payer-investor/

And many others docs in the web....... and even in this forum.

• ele

I have no idea what most of that means and Sifferkoll's input is, as usual, irrelevant.

I have no idea whether Levi wrote more papers than he listed on his UniBo CV and if he did, what his motivation could be in leaving them out. Maybe it's the same Levi in both lists, maybe not. The only reason that came up was because some of you believers claimed that Levi was somehow distinguished and well known. He's not either. But it really doesn't matter. What does matter is that Levi could go into Rossi's closet, dodge a few skeletons that are certainly there, and get his hands on that original ecat which gave the best and highest performance of any ecat EVER, both in terms of absolute level of power out and also power out/power in ratio. Not only that but Levi used mass flow calorimetry and forced cooling. Wow. If I were Levi, I'd yank out that puppy and make it run again, PROPERLY BLANKED AND CALIBRATED and with some credible witnesses on hand. That would go a long way to restore his highly damaged credibility.

But of course he won't do that because he has to know that he would get zero excess heat if he performed the experiment properly. Rest of post deleted in deference to whichever admin around here seems to worship Levi.

• Exactly my dear little girl, so it is useless to say that they are not making any replication, right?

SSC

That comment is insulting and sexist (MY's IRL gender notwithstanding). It does not advance your argument and makes you like like a troll more interested in poking people than debating issues. I'll call out anyone, including MY, if they similarly personalise discussion here.

• Why is Huxley always so concerned about how people's "arguments are advancing"?

And despite his protestations... I don't remember him "calling out" his good buddy over any of this:

Quote from Mr Potty Mouth

you are too lazy or too dumb... so feeble minded... an unspeakable asshole... a cowardly piece of subhuman slime... human excrement... infantile moron... individual ayhole... A worse piece of human excrement I can not imagine... low life sewer-dwelling asswipe... a subhuman piece of crap below the level of trailer trash.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.