​New E-Cat QX Picture and New Rossi-Gullstrom Paper (Very high COP reported with Calorimetry)​

• If you are so sure Rossi has nothing why on earth do you spend so much time repetitiously writing about all his imagined faults? Obviously you all think you could do better - so why don't you try?

What you write serves no useful purpose. You are not warning people of the dangers of investing, as the public can't invest in it. (The sure proof it is not a scam.) In fact you don't change anybody's mind.

If you are so sure Rossi has nothing why on earth do you spend so much time repetitiously writing about all his imagined faults? Obviously you all think you could do better - so why don't you try?

What you write serves no useful purpose. You are not warning people of the dangers of investing, as the public can't invest in it. (The sure proof it is not a scam.) In fact you don't change anybody's mind.

Wrong an ALL counts. Nobody among skeptics says they can do better LENR. Straw man argument. Warnings are useful. Dick Smith heeded those warnings and did not make a one million dollar investment in Defkalion in 2011 despite strong recommendations to do it from Jim Dunn (IIRC) and several other LENR proponents-- that's a million dollars he still has and which did not go to John Hadjichristos and his lying scumbag crew. How do we know how many others did not invest in Rossi and Defkalion directly or indirectly because of what they read on the internet? And of course the public could invest in Rossi up until recently via Industrial Heat and the giant Woodford Fund, some of whose members tried to warn the rest of the investors on the Woodford forum/discussion and were eventually censored (posts were not deleted but the discussion was closed).

Scams are rarely harmless. If nothing else, they make the whole research area smell bad, they dry up investments, and they rob other investigators of resources and funds. I really have trouble understanding why you fail to see that. God knows, you're smart enough, Adrian, you just seem to have a very large logic-tight compartment in your thinking!

• And of course the public could invest in Rossi up until recently via Industrial Heat and the giant Woodford Fund

The Woodford funds have never had anything more than a tiny bet in IH. So if this is written off the effect on NAV is very small. Equally, they are a very inefficient way to invest in IH with positive returns reduced by a factor of 50 or more.

I'm invested in the Equity Income fund which takes at most a 0.05% hit of IH is written off. It is not a consideration for me.

Woodford Patient Capital has 2% in IH. Hardly a disaster if 2% of NAV is written off, especially in the context of a fund for long-term returns.

Also worth pointing out that not all of the Woodford money was spent on Rossi. If D/Pd LENR turns out to be real (I would not gain comfort from rumours of working reators, but equally I'll keep an open mind) IH might end up being a very good bet. Or if not, a write-off.

• He is quite simply a second rate con man.

IF the eCat is a con, then I have to classify Rossi as a FIRST RATE con man.

Let me point out that he DID get $11.5 million from IH. Actually, we must add in the money he got from AEG : IH paid them $4M +

He VERY NEARLY got another $89M from IH.

He only made two fatal mistakes (assuming arguendo) :

1. He should have installed a 40 K CFM fan in the roof (I have posted fans that would fit in the duct) which would have answered the question : "where did the 1MW heat go?" Answer : "through the fan", (We never saw any IR photos in the docket/depositions).

2. He should have slightly varied the 36,000 kg/day flow-meter readings, and made sure they matched the number of tigers that were operating (zero when the power was turned off).

I found lists of famous con-men, but few of them ascribe a dollar value. I'm going to round Ross's total with GPT as $100M.

Semion Mogilevich is wanted for his alleged participation in a multi-million dollar scheme to defraud investors in the stock of YBM Magnex International, a company he controlled—which had its world headquarters just outside Philadelphia—that was supposed to manufacture magnets but instead bilked investors out of $150 million.

A man from Lithuania has been arrested after he conned two large technology firms out of $100 million in an elaborate phishing scheme.

With GPT Rossi would be TIED at #2

The Con Artist: A multimillion dollar art scam For decades, art forger Wolfgang Beltracchi made millions in a scam that eventually led him to a six-year prison sentence and lawsuits totaling $27 million

Confessions of a Con Artist ... These scams took in millions of dollars. ... We took in $17 million from 700 unwary investors in about eight months.

Without GPT rossi would be #4 #5

Jeff Dyck, a multi million dollar scam artist who has bilked investors out of more than $7Million in Manitoba.

We should probably separate this into two categories : Con Men who bilked MANY people (eg investment scams), and Con Men who got a large amount of money from ONE deal. Looks as if Rossi would have been TIED at #1 for that category if he'd got the GPT tranche, and is probably at #2 without it.

So ... I think you are at risk for being sued for libel. These numbers show that he's (arguendo) a FIRST RATE CON MAN.

• Official Post

Scams are rarely harmless. If nothing else, they make the whole research area smell bad, they dry up investments, and they rob other investigators of resources and funds.

Well, strangely enough interest has not been as high for a long time. And the money is beginning to move LENR-wards. Funny old world, but as they say 'there is no such thing as bad publicity' so keep it up Mary, you are doing a great job.

• AF - I appreciate your reflection on this most recent saga. There are at least 6 previous elements to this story going back to the 1970s. I think that Petroldragon was by far the most "profitable" and that resources

extracted from that season are still stashed away / available for use by the surviving remnant.

• If you really think that you are an idiot. If you don't think that you are simply being a troll/

Lawks!

Somehow, I find it difficult to care about your opinion of me, but don't let that stop you exercising your right freely to express it.

Since you seem to be of such choleric disposition, I hope you are taking antihypertensives and statins - possibly a little Valium?

Note to mods - please don't remove AA's mini-rant.

• I doubt he holds any of the biking (or was it running?) records he claims. He is quite simply a second rate con man. So prepare to be disappointed. Again.

It was "running". You can contact FIDAL (acronym for the Italian Federation of Athletics,http://www.fidal.it/content/Contatti/49901) and they will reply that Rossi has set the best Italian performance (Absolute and Juniores) in the 24 hour racing on track in Brescia, 23 and 24 April 1970, with 175,144 meters

You are so foolishly disbeliever that you wouldn't even believe what you see if it is shown by Rossi. In order to carry out your war against him, you deny the most trivial things .... I hope at least that this attitude gives you some satisfaction: seen from the outside is just pathetic.

• How do we know how many others did not invest in Rossi and Defkalion directly or indirectly because of what they read on the internet?

So your mission would be to spend hours on the internet spitting poison to Rossi to save these poor investors? Those are people who can protect themselves very well on their own and if they choose to believe in QuarkX they will probably make the deal of their life. Obviously your desire to protect others is only activated with Rossi. You have never been worried about inform anyone about Cherokee and its unhealthy habit of taking money to do remediations jobs that it does not perform, the fact that it creates affiliated companies who declare bankruptcy just after receiving a Order for what they did. These things do not disturb you at all, as I see. I recommend you however to read again what Sifferkol told us, it is an educational reading....

http://www.sifferkoll.se/siffe…d-the-tax-payer-investor/

• It was "running". You can contact FIDAL (acronym for the Italian Federation of Athletics,http://www.fidal.it/content/Contatti/49901) and they will reply that Rossi has set the best Italian performance (Absolute and Juniores) in the 24 hour racing on track in Brescia, 23 and 24 April 1970, with 175,144 meters

You are so foolishly disbeliever that you wouldn't even believe what you see if it is shown by Rossi. In order to carry out your war against him, you deny the most trivial things .... I hope at least that this attitude gives you some satisfaction: seen from the outside is just pathetic.

It would be interesting to see MY trying to fake running around a 400m track for 24h... Hint - It is really really hard to make a scam out of that performance... :D

rossi24hr.png

• Alan Fletcher ... truer words.. so to speak.

Even though I do not see the point in Rossi anymore. That man has some ability that I could never have. Even most of us on the 'Rossi is a farce' bandwagon agree that he is damn good at pulling one (scam-a-roony) off by now. Even you Mary have to begrudge him that.

I was reading one of the above posters on ECW noticing some of the flaws in NI based work. I was hopeful. We need to put this and the QuarkXQZ behind us now.

After the pump test what is left? A blue light? We have to move on. There are more Pd tests coming from independent researchers -> i am sure of it.

• It would be interesting to see MY trying to fake running around a 400m track for 24h... Hint - It is really really hard to make a scam out of that performance... :D

rossi24hr.png

It was "running". You can contact FIDAL (acronym for the Italian Federation of Athletics,http://www.fidal.it/content/Contatti/49901) and they will reply that Rossi has set the best Italian performance (Absolute and Juniores) in the 24 hour racing on track in Brescia, 23 and 24 April 1970, with 175,144 meters

This matters less than 2 dead flies.

What matters is did the Ecat produce

Energy Out > Energy In?

And after 7 years, no one except Rossi KNOWS this for sure, no one, nobody.

• This matters less than 2 dead flies.

Energy Out > Energy In?

Most of the involved people know it. It was very hot inside Doral except the last day, where the nice Mr. Murray visited after the system (restart) run only for 1/2 hour - in Winter!!

IH's friends decided to walk on the down play road, trying to delay others as much as possible. The only thing we don't know is the exact COP of AR's machine.

To downplay/question the existence LENR is even worth less than two dead flies...

• This matters less than 2 dead flies.

Energy Out > Energy In?

bah... it matters a lot, because it is an important measure of character. And if you are going to insinuate frauds and scams I suggest you get out on that track and run for 24h and then come back and tell me what it felt like... Did it feel like taking the easy way out?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.