​New E-Cat QX Picture and New Rossi-Gullstrom Paper (Very high COP reported with Calorimetry)​

• It is also true that you have not heard, seen or read 1 word of support from any of these scientists that validated Rossi's Ecat claims since the Lugano "test" they attended.

You'd think if these people really truly believed the Ecat test data they would

step up and say something, anything,

to lend credence to this data, but nothing.

It appears that want to distance themselves from "All Things Rossi" hoping the scientific community forgets their involvement.

How many nonsense .............. Professors have written and signed the Lugano report, that is enough to make it clear that they support the work they have done. There is no need to reiterate their point of view on the internet: if they did not deny what they wrote,it means that they are convinced of the value of their work. The fact that they believe in the E-Cat is confirmed by the replication they are making in Sweden: if it were not so, now they would deal with other things. It is useless that you try to interpret the attitude of the Professors so that this can be part of your vision, where Rossi is an orc and anyone who has to deal with him is a victim. Things are not so, resign yourself to that.

• Well I have no strong hopes from the Swedish guys.

Good news in this case is at best an interpretation.

Alan is right, you have obvious hopes that the good news coming from Sweden turns out to be a flop. Alan said he had two sources in Sweden who confirmed the good results the Professors are getting, but according to you these confirmations are just interpretations .... of what? What is to be interpreted when someone tells you that things are going well? Or don't you trust Alan's sources? You don't even know who they are, but it doesn't make you comfortable what they say and so it's impossible for you to accept their words. Sooner or later you will have to step back and admit that your prejudices were all motivated by the hatred that you show towards Rossi. It's just a matter of time ......

• A shame that Levi in that case does not post here - he would I'd hope improve his experimental methodology if he did.

Levi does not need to waste his time reading a forum and certainly he does not need your advice about physics. He is an academic, has worked at CERN in Geneva, has been directly involved in various major university research .... is your ego so boundless to make you believe you have something to teach him?Only on the internet you can feel superior .....

• They supposedly witnessed the cure for the cancer of the 21at century, cheap, clean sustainable energy and they're staying quiet? Really?

They don't have to share anything with

"us guys" just confirm that the Ecat built by Rossi and tested by them actually produced

Energy Out > Enerfy IN, but no, nothing for over 2 years, nothing. No interviews, no published papers, no re test, no additional data from the test, nothing, crickets.

They have already given their validation about the Lugano test, with a report written and signed by them. What else do you think they should say about Lugano? They are testing in Sweden now, and there is nothing strange about the fact that they have not yet officially reported anything about the results (although Alan Smith had positive views from direct sources). If the professors had published the results of a test that has been repeated just a few times, you would have said that their experiment is not reproducible. If they had missed some detail or did not evaluate all the weaknesses in their test, you would have said their findings are suspect and therefore unreliable. The truth is that the professors are well aware that they have to do a test (and a related article) which should be irrefutable, because there are people like you who just wait for a false step. And this takes time and discretion ..... exactly what is happening. Moreover if it is true that Volvo is financing their work, it may be that they do not even have the freedom to publish when and how they want.

Levi does not need to waste his time reading a forum and certainly he does not need your advice about physics. He is an academic, has worked at CERN in Geneva, has been directly involved in various major university research .... is your ego so boundless to make you believe you have something to teach him?Only on the internet you can feel superior .....

Levi is a mediocre and obscure faculty member at UniBo who is still an assistant professor, the lowest rank, after decades. He has not a single important publication in which he is a principal author.

(Post edited to remove mouse reference. This post is now simply facts.)

• There is no need to insult Levi. We have no idea if he is a smart guy or not. However, People here seem to only respect the opinions of the top 100 electrochemists and perhaps a few other scientists with appropriate expertise. If one looks at Levi's credentials, it is abundantly clear that he is certainly not any sort of electrochemist and, in fact, has absolutely no track record in any topic remotely related to an LENR device. He is an academic who has worked at CERN and done various other things, but none of it implies any competence in the field in question. But that doesn't matter; to anyone who needs to believe in the Rossi myth, he is a god of science.

There is no need to insult Levi.

Facts are not insults. I removed the mouse reference. He has essentially zero accomplishments as an academic. I did not check his record at CERN so I have nothing to say about that.

We have no idea if he is a smart guy or not.

I think we do. Or anyway, what we know is that he could not possibly have held Rossi's feet to the fire. He performed his 2011 test (the one reported in NyTeknik) without calibration, when asked polite questions by Krivit, he had no answers and withdrew, and never spoke of those tests again. He refused to reply to direct email requests by Brian Josephson about those tests. He helped Rossi to fool IH into spending a totally wasted $11M and all the legal bills. One has to postulate that if he is a smart guy, then the explanation for what he has done is much worse than stupidity. I won't say more about it because this is, in the end, a censored forum.

deleteme2.jpg

(Also, that ecat is supposedly able to generate upwards of 10kW, The room is small. Why is everyone wearing their warmest clothes?)

deleteme.jpg

• Levi is a mediocre and obscure faculty member at UniBo who is still an assistant professor, the lowest rank, after decades. He has not a single important publication in which he is a principal author. He is about as distinguished as a mouse.

Saint Mary of the Unbelievers ! Welcome to the Internet Sport of Insulting Levi each day !

Why not to dedicate a thread on that ?

But you are not original ! Or you are not eve eble to invent some nice insult.

I think that you are trying that in order to see if anyone of us is Levi...... :) You really think that Levi would read your trash ?

There is no need to insult Levi. We have no idea if he is a smart guy or not. However, People here seem to only respect the opinions of the top 100 electrochemists and perhaps a few other scientists with appropriate expertise. If one looks at Levi's credentials, it is abundantly clear that he is certainly not any sort of electrochemist and, in fact, has absolutely no track record in any topic remotely related to an LENR device. He is an academic who has worked at CERN and done various other things, but none of it implies any competence in the field in question. But that doesn't matter; to anyone who needs to believe in the Rossi myth, he is a god of science.

God of Science ha ha ha ha...... Science ha no gods ...... Insults in another style..... but anyway the pourpose maybe the same.

BTW I have seen from his papers that Levi worked with Focardi ate least for one paper.

Focardi ate least for one paper.

You're confused. Something ate Levi's documentation before Krivit asked to see it but it probably wasn't poor Focardi.

IH had done their own tests in Ferrara.

I have no idea what IH did in Ferrara if anything. What's for sure is that if they had done ANY proper testing of Rossi's claims BEFORE they gave him millions, they would not have wasted those millions and more millions for legal bills.

• 1000 quatloo prediction for the QX:

Rossi will give a similar input power measurement methodology as in the Gullstrom paper, thus making it impossible to make any scientific conclusion from the demo.

Highly probable, so the E-Cat saga and hoax can continue with the next story, mixed with old claims again re-proposed like a mantra: the market, the robotized factory and other old tales getting on jonp usual compliments from his puppets and supporters.

• Alan is right, you have obvious hopes that the good news coming from Sweden turns out to be a flop. Alan said he had two sources in Sweden who confirmed the good results the Professors are getting, but according to you these confirmations are just interpretations .... of what? What is to be interpreted when someone tells you that things are going well? Or don't you trust Alan's sources? You don't even know who they are, but it doesn't make you comfortable what they say and so it's impossible for you to accept their words. Sooner or later you will have to step back and admit that your prejudices were all motivated by the hatred that you show towards Rossi. It's just a matter of time ......

SSC. I suggest that here you are projecting your thinking onto me.

Thus, there is no logical connection between hopes (what you would like to happen) and expectation (what you think likely to happen). I may hope to win a lottery first prize. I don't expect this.

Given however you seem to think that Rossi's (much to be hoped for if real) claims are likely real, perhaps you confuse the two there as you have done in the above post.

I don't.

• How many nonsense .............. Professors have written and signed the Lugano report, that is enough to make it clear that they support the work they have done. There is no need to reiterate their point of view on the internet: if they did not deny what they wrote,it means that they are convinced of the value of their work. The fact that they believe in the E-Cat is confirmed by the replication they are making in Sweden: if it were not so, now they would deal with other things. It is useless that you try to interpret the attitude of the Professors so that this can be part of your vision, where Rossi is an orc and anyone who has to deal with him is a victim. Things are not so, resign yourself to that.

uhm, no, I won't resign myself to anything.

Rossi has shown himself to not be trustworthy, believable, scientific in any of these Ecat, Quark scams for 7 years now.

As is wrote 7 years ago, I'll believe it when I see it, not before, and for the last 7 years I have seen nothing but sleight of hand crackpott, fake science and engineering.

• Official Post

about zero resistance, it is common to refer to zero or negative resistance as dynamic resistance

(r=dv/di). negative resistance is observed for arc, like for many avalanche/tunnel diodes.

of course, negative resistance is dynamic, or it would mean an energy source (you can simulate that with op-amp)

• Negative dynamic resistance means only that when increasing voltage in a plasma device, the current is first very small or almost zero, but at some breakdown point increases and typically voltage drops as resistance decreases with increasing current. Clearly the R=V/I is always positive.

362px-Negative_differential_resistance_definition.svg.png

• NDR (negative differential resistance) is not a negative resistance.

Many guys mix or confuse these definitions that are quite different concepts. Wiki too.

Edit:

Not r=dv/di but dr=dv/di

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.