​New E-Cat QX Picture and New Rossi-Gullstrom Paper (Very high COP reported with Calorimetry)​

• Bob, Darden argued during the trial of never having considered Doral's test as the GPT. Despite this, he let the test run for the entire duration (which was scheduled for the GPT). Do you think that this attitude could be a proof that he was inclined to pay? Why Darden did not stop the test at the beginning knowing that he would have to pay at the end of it and considering that he did not agree with his performance? It is clear that the intention to pay has never existed.

SSC,

It is true that Darden stated the Doral event was not the GPT. This is because ROSSI provided AND SIGNED a legal agreement that the event was for a sale of heat to a REAL customer making REAL production! That the Sale of Heat was for $1000 per day. The legal document had no clause nor mention of the GPT. The GPT was already void at the time and the legal documents showed that Rossi was well aware of that. Also, Ampergo refused to sign the GPT agreement. There was NO doubt that the GPT was NOT being conducted. Rossi himself, provided the sale of heat contract.

And then it was fraudulently presented by him as being a separate, independent company which it most certainly was not.

So, IH DID pay Rossi $11.5 MILLION DOLLARS and for what? Rossi himself is not pursuing the 1MW plant any longer as he himself does not think it worth pursuing! Is this worth $11.5 MILLIONS dollars ? :/

• Yes, it was a big problem to be fixed... but now the electric bill has been paid.

The problem was first reported the day before.

Writing what you do is why I suggested there should be a separate thread for people like you called "Shut Rossi Down"

If used, it would remove half the junk from the other threads.

• The problem was first reported the day before.

This is the ritual theater play.

Writing what you do is why I suggested there should be a separate thread for people like you called "Shut Rossi Down"

If used, it would remove half the junk from the other threads.

I suggested there should be a separate place for people like you called "Rossi's hoax supporters". If used, it would remove 100% of the junk from Lenr-forum.

Do you have any accomplishments yourself, apart from a few very basic papers on gunsmoke published 30 years ago?

"Gunsmoke" -- that's funny Allan. Sounds terribly wispy. In fact, so far, I have a dozen or so papers I actually did the original research work for and wrote and for which I am principal author or one of less than four. I also authored several dozen technical reports (some with other authors, others alone) and some of my working life consisted of writing summaries and reviews of other records and reports for a concern which does not publish them but uses these internally. There are more than a hundred of those. I also wrote three book chapters in two different books and gave many talks at meetings. And I was on a university faculty and taught a course for a while.

I could send that information to you, Allan but what good would it do? What in the world does it have to with the fact that Levi is an academic nonentity and is not deserving of the slightest prestige. I have no idea why UniBo keeps him on. I doubt he would have lasted five years in a US college or university of any repute.

Suppose, for the sake of argument, that I had written ZERO papers and had NO academic accomplishments at all and not even an association with research or academia, then that would somehow make Levi more respectable or accomplished in your very strange view?

Edited to add: Of course, Levi's lack of distinction in science does not make it impossible for him to make great discoveries. It makes it a great deal less likely. And it means that one can't rely on Levi's accomplishments to establish his credibility.

• No no. Mary is obviously one of the persons with the clearest views in here.

She is still not compromised by "believing in something, just because it would save the world altough most of the proofs/evidences are simply fraud ).

This means, that infinite repetition of a statement ( like used in Nazi germany and now in the anti islam campaign ) still did not affect her common sense of objective perspective on that statement, the pro's and con's and the general development at all.

A lot of people in here should pay attention to this asdvanced, objective and critical perspective of how to evaluate some statements, that are presented like LENR is, especially by such fraudsters like Rossi.

• What in the world does it have to with the fact that Levi is an academic nonentity and is not deserving of the slightest prestige. I have no idea why UniBo keeps him on. I doubt he would have lasted five years in a US college or university of any repute.

Saint Mary Levi curriculum is online. He has in fact hundreds of international papers and as shown here he is also part of a CERN collaboration.

So answer yourself.

What I was wondering is why you attack just him ? Why not to attack the Swedes, or Widom or Larsen or Shrivastava or any other academic working in LENR ?

Are you envious?

• No. In order to produce an arc you just need a sufficiently high electric field.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_arc

see also

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_breakdown

Is the high field that ionize the gas transforming it in a conductor.

ele, may I ask you to ask Rossi, how he can force his tiny little (solid?) reactor to generate and operate a plasma inside (?), ignited by a high voltage (?) arc....? So many open questions, already long before his demo in October...I expect even more after that, to be honest...

• Suppose, for the sake of argument, that I had written ZERO papers and had NO academic accomplishments at all and not even an association with research or academia, then that would somehow make Levi more respectable or accomplished in your very strange view?

So you appreciate the respectability of a scientist from the number of articles he has written on his own? Levi has participated in so many researches, as evidenced by articles bearing his name. Perhaps in America every scientist competes with his colleagues to publish an article and sign it on his own. In Italy, funding is given to groups of researchers who collaborate together on a project and then all contribute to the creation of an article describing their work. In Italy, no one is considered to be of little value if he publishes with others. But if the American university system really works differently (and if you really are part of it) then that explains many things about your vast ego, but it does not justify your pretension to judge a reality and a person you do not know at all. You are presumptuous, as always.....

• So, IH DID pay Rossi $11.5 MILLION DOLLARS and for what? Rossi himself is not pursuing the 1MW plant any longer as he himself does not think it worth pursuing! Is this worth $11.5 MILLIONS dollars ?

IH paid 11.5 million dollars before the start of the Doral test, they paid them after the test that took place in Ferrara. With that money they had bought the IP, which then Rossi recovered with settlement. IH initially succeeded to create functioning reactors, as it is testified in some of the emails you can find in the trial documents, then they said they were not able to run the technology. Yet the reactor tested in Lugano was built by IH, and that reactor worked well, as the Lugano report shows and as is clear by the fact that the Swedish professors are replicating that reactor. Regarding the 1MW plant, it has been sealed for more than a year and only recently Rossi was able to get in. Now he is analyzing the ashes of each single reactor to gain new information. At this stage it is soon to say that Rossi is completely abandoning that technology. Moreover the QuarkX demo is approaching: it is normal for him to dedicate more time to the new product during this time.

Levi has participated in so many researches, as evidenced by articles bearing his name.

A dozen or so is not many for decades of scientific work. It's trivial. And be careful. At least one listing of papers offered earlier was by a different G. Levi. Levi is a common name.

IH initially succeeded to create functioning reactors, as it is testified in some of the emails you can find in the trial documents,

Which document is that? I would love to see it. Link pls?

Yet the reactor tested in Lugano was built by IH, and that reactor worked well, as the Lugano report shows and as is clear by the fact that the Swedish professors are replicating that reactor.

No. The evidence is of a bad experiment using horribly deficient methods and Rossi's hands constantly in the pie so it is not independent. How do we know what the Swedish professors are doing? Do you have a private channel? Where is it published?

Moreover the QuarkX demo is approaching: it is normal for him to dedicate more time to the new product during this time.

Simply hilarious! On all fronts.

• Official Post

Lugano was built by IH, and that reactor worked well, as the Lugano report shows and as is clear by the fact that the Swedish professors are replicating that reactor

SSC,

We have been hearing about the Swedes replicating Lugano for how long now? Well over a year now I believe, and maybe much longer. So how long does it take to replicate? And let us assume that they have finished; when should we be told the results? Or if they are done, and decide to keep quiet as they have all along, what good is that?

So how long does it take to replicate?

Let's go back to basics. As I have often said (sorry for repeating it but believer people tend to forget) Rossi could prove that the ecat works in something around a month or less and with the expenditure of a few thousand dollars and maybe a hundred or two hundred man-hours. All he'd have to do is to crank up Levi's famous experiment reported in NyTeknik which made steady state power for 18 hours at around 20kW and peak power of 135kW from a tennis ball sized device! That, of course, would assume he wasn't lying and cheating with the measurements at that time. And if he was, why wasn't he always doing that? See the simple and to quote Jed, "irrefutable" logic?

Forgot? Here is a refresher: https://www.nyteknik.se/energi…cludes-combustion-6421304

Oh yeah... Rossi would have to have the test done independently and of course, the power in and power out measurement methods would have to be CALIBRATED.

• Official Post

We have been hearing about the Swedes replicating Lugano for how long now? Well over a year now I believe, and maybe much longer. So how long does it take to replicate? And let us assume that they have finished; when should we be told the results? Or if they are done, and decide to keep quiet as they have all along, what good is that?

Three main points to consider. 1. They are being very very careful. 2. They are in receipt of private cash with all the entails by way of NDAs etc. 3. They owe none of us anything by way of explanation of their results. Though I think they will. just to annoy THH. .

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.