Chemonuclear fusion experiment underway

• Chemonuclear fusion is a low energy process that takes advantage of the physiochemical properties of liquid lithium to increase the rates of real nuclear fusion reactions. The Clean Energy Research Foundation has a project that is being performed by a well known plasma physics laboratory that is affiliated with the ITER thermonuclear fusion project. Before the end of this summer we will have our first experimental data to determine if a reactor I designed will work as planned.

The chemonuclear fusion field is very quiet and there are no experiments to test Ikegami's theories, beside mine, which will give us or first results. Hidegetsu Ikegami applied for a number of patents but has not raised money to build a reactor or done further experiments to confirm his discovery of low energy nuclear fusion in liquid lithium. The US patent office is still examining his applications and has not granted him a patent. My reactor is based on his reactors and our experiment adds one new feature to his designs that will make it a practical source of energy if we get positive results.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.