Nanalyse : Brillouin Energy – Is Cold Fusion or LENR Possible?​​

• Official Post

A prudent article about investing in LENR, considering Brillouin Energy investment and Anthropocene Institute report...

Not bad, and seems rational prudence.

http://www.nanalyze.com/2017/0…old-fusion-lenr-possible/

About this source, as they claim :

About Nanalyze

Nanalyze provides objective information about companies involved in disruptive technologies so that investors can make informed investment decisions.

History
    Founded in 2003, Nanalyze started as a forum where investors could share information on companies involved in the nanotechnology space. Over time Nanalyze grew to over 3000 forum contributors who participated in 1900 different technology investing topics. In 2004 when nanotechnology became an emerging theme among investors, Nanalyze was key in distributing objective information that helped differentiate real nanotechnology companies from “pump and dump” OTC stocks that attempted to capitalize on the hype surrounding nanotechnology.

Nanalyze Today
    Many years later, Nanalyze has moved from a forum format to a publishing format so that our readers can better access information that will help them make more informed investment decisions. We have also expanded outside of just Nanotechnology to include additional disruptive technologies such as 3D Printing, Artificial Intelligence, Life Sciences, and Renewable Energy.

• Brillouin is quoted as saying:

As you were saying in the last segment, some water about the size of a pencil combined with your device would power your home’s energy needs for about 10-15 years, that’s an amazing and transformative technology, but it’s difficult for you to get this out into the market place because Wall Street has some invested interests in the invested energy infrastructure.

This is complete bullsh*t. It is as if nobody would buy airplanes because there were "invested interests in the invested railroad infrastructure". BTW, this sort of nonsense statement and poor grammar, along with obvious typo errors in drawings, is characteristic of Brillouin. They have no class and no "presence" and they just seem like a bunch of goof offs when one reads anything they wrote. Hillbillies maybe.

Absolutely, when we took it to Wall Street, they looked at the upside potential of this kind of technology and said it’s worth trillions, you’re only trying to raise 15-20 million dollars, it makes no sense, we can’t do that.

More total nonsense. Anyway, what does it mean to "take it to Wallstreet"? Nothing. It's just silly words.

The article goes on to say:

If according to Anthropocene, LENR makers have been demonstrating net energy for decades now on three continents, we’re going to assume that Brillouin is able to demonstrate net energy in a controlled experiment conducted by a third party of a venture capital investor’s choosing (pretty much a requirement to raise funding guys). This will also serve to validate the SRI findings as well. If they are not willing to do that, then that either means they cannot or they are not serious enough about pursuing commercialization.

Yup! Indeed. The article is excellent and makes sense. Brillouin, as usual, makes claims and nothing else.

• Official Post

Thx Alain, that was a well written piece by Nanalyze. The interview they reference from 2016, was with BEC's CEO George's by Infowars. Inforwars is not what most would consider an appropriate outlet to make an investment pitch, as noted here on LF at the time. Especially so when they admitted being rejected by Wall Street prior. Nanalyse raises the red flag over that too. You just do not go to WS, talk conspiracies against you, and expect the investment money to start flowing...dumb.

BEC does post here, and in response to our criticisms at the time of the interview, George's countered that it was productive nonetheless, as BEC got some interest from the interview. Recently they were able to secure $7.5 million funding, and looking for more, so I guess it did pay off.

The article concludes that anyone considering investing in BEC, should get a 3rd party independent validation from someone other than SRI. That makes a lot of sense.

And yet Robert Godes speaks so warmly about you. He even has a signed photograph pinned to his closet wall.

Let's see where they are in two years and five years. How long have they been rattling around now, without any clear cut independent evidence that they have something? (McKubre doesn't count)

BTW, want to bet on them having a marketable product in 2 years? Five years? However long you want? I won't bet as high on them as on Rossi because they have essentially shown no cards yet, but I'd go high enough to make it worth your trouble.

• BTW, want to bet on them having a marketable product in 2 years? Five years? However long you want? I won't bet as high on them as on Rossi because they have essentially shown no cards yet, but I'd go high enough to make it worth your trouble.

You are passionate about gambling, as I see ...... Will you keep the same odds even after the October demo?

You are passionate about gambling, as I see ...... Will you keep the same odds even after the October demo?

Whose October demo? Of what? Under whose auspices and supervision?

• You are passionate about gambling, as I see ...... Will you keep the same odds even after the October demo?

SSC,

Please advise your expectations of what his "October Demo" is going to exhibit.

Mine are as follows:

Rossi will say/show/exhibit claims of excess heat and staggering CoP, but will not allow

Anyone outside his coven of yesmen to examine, measure and independently test anything he builds.

• Please advise your expectations of what his "October Demo" is going to exhibit.

I expect the presentation of a product, not more or less. I do not expect it to be a tipical scientific test, because Rossi calls it a "demo" and not, for example, a "third party test", and I think it will have a commercial character because now that Rossi is released from IH and possesses the IP, he can devote himself to the sale of his product. When the first purchases will come, we will also have the first opinions from the buyers and we will could have an idea of the reactor's validity. For now, the most clever thing to do, in my opinion, is to wait without giving unfounded judgments.

When the first purchases will come, we will also have the first opinions from the buyers and we will could have an idea of the reactor's validity. For now, the most clever thing to do, in my opinion, is to wait without giving unfounded judgments.

I agree. I am telling prospective buyers of my patented and powerful pink invisible flying unicorns (PIFU's™)the exact same thing.

• Official Post

When the first purchases will come, we will also have the first opinions from the buyers and we will could have an idea of the reactor's validity.

That is exactly what we are waiting for since years!

But everytime an ecat-generation is mature enough to go into mass production Rossi suddenly invents a revolutional improvement which would make the older generation totally obsolete.

So let us hope Rossi is not finding another improvement which needs another X years to be ready for production. And of course then it would be waste to put the previous generation into production and sell it as long as the next generation is under development...

• Seriously, Barty? You fell for that classical scammer's trickery? So let's see... Tesla would not have sold the Roadster, the model S, or the model X because, hey, they had better models they were testing that would sell more... like the just released model 3. And the Wright Brothers would not have sold any airplanes until the creation of the F18 and the 747. Rossi is simply following the classical script for high tech free energy frauds. Ever decreasing actual performance, ever more vague and convoluted tests with equivocal results, and lots of razzle dazzle promises.

Rossi could have made billions simply selling space heaters based on the original rusty crummy ecats. Any idea how many people in the world are cold in the winters and can't afford fuel? And if you believed that the original ecat performed as described by Rossi and Levi, it could have been ready for real safety testing (not the shlocky crap SELF tests Rossi claimed) and distribution within a few years. And THAT was in January 2011. Not to forget the factory that Rossi heated in 2007!

• I agree. I am telling prospective buyers of my patented and powerful pink invisible flying unicorns (PIFU's™)the exact same thing.

You also organize a demo and show off your wonderful invention, then you may be able to seriously talk about prospective buyers. Until then you're just fu**ing about.

You also organize a demo and show off your wonderful invention, then you may be able to seriously talk about prospective buyers. Until then you're just fu**ing about.

I already look forward to you demonstrating them. [PIFU's]

I will have a demonstration but there is one small problem to surmount and that is the PIFU's invisibility. It makes them hard to herd and extract power from (sort of like Rossi's devices) and that makes prospective buyers reluctant. But when I am ready, I will have the PIFU's tested. By some famous Swedish professors.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.