The triangle Journal : Dispute between inventor and Raleigh investor over nuclear reaction device ends

This is just ridiculous nonsense. Of course not. [that Levi is randombit0]

I am not sure why that would matter much anyway. But how do you know it's not Levi? Or Rossi?

It does seem to be someone for whom English is not a native language (Italian is as good a guess as any from the phrasing and context) , who knows some physics, and who doesn't make a lot of sense. Fits.

Thankfully, people like GW make us all feel better about ourselves.

Gary Wright, a pseudonym, is 4+ goofy a lot of the time but "he" is sure a bulldog. And he managed to get real verifiable dirt on Rossi before anyone else did. Darden could have saved some cool 15 miilion bucks just by hiring him before donating to the Rossi Miami Condo Fund (RMCF).

And trust me, if GW says Rossi can still be brought up on criminal charges as he does, that means he has already notified the authorities. GW reported Rossi to both the Florida, and North Carolina Radiation Agencies for running a "nuclear reactor" on his premises.

I have it from personal emails that Rossi has been reported to the Florida authorities and to the IRS multlple times by multiple people in varying amounts of detail. I would have done it myself but there was absolutely no need! And then there is the huge public record Rossi generated in consequence of his lawsuit and the countersuit. Justice grinds slowly. But Rossi may get his eventually unless the Grim Reaper finds him first. He does not look healthy in many photos.

• Official Post

For Krivit?

No way. We talked that out years ago, and there really are few similarities, other than both are dogged, and go for the jugular.

And to be honest, I do not see RBO as Levi either. GW said that as you know, and I have no idea where he came up with it. He is a very thorough researcher, but he has been wrong many a time, Unlike other good detectives though, when reaching a dead end, he does not back up and try another alley, but tends to get creative instead.

Hope that does not get me another lawsuit threat. Am I covered by LF's liability policy? :)

• Official Post

Forgot to mention that when he first appeared on ECN's, GW said he was a Physicist, and did his own LENR work, considering Rossi a competitor. They liked him there (ECNs), until he mentioned the part where he believed in LENR. Not trying to make a linkage, but anyone know about this RLittle, who posts occasionally on ECW? This is his latest:

RLittle4 days ago

I know that most will not properly credit me., but still my theory is beautiful and in 2005 there was not only my theory but my beautiful experiment with my results using state of the art analytic equipment. The power that be only wants to minimize me by stating oh he just gave a hypothesis. But in addition to my broad theory I also gave an experiment using top research equipment in the world at NHMFL!

But this is not going to be stressed to you all and lies will continue to be told, one lie after another. But based on the comprehensiveness of my theory which later embraces both Piantelli 2007 and Rossi 2007 work I thought I would unify. A great theory should be able to unify lose ends of Rossi and Piantelli. Some people wonder why Ni is necessary and Ti and V yield different results yet Rossi seems not to use Ti and V but still get results.

Well my prior theory which supports explain the later works of both Rossi and Piantelli can explain both under broad powerful umbrella! It was noted below that Ni is essential and works best for 'spring board' for accelerating protons for the transmuting of V {which I noted and observed in 2005 and published in 2005)! Why?

Well RBL already explained this before 2005. My 2000 theory explains as the so called charge cluster (hydride) is formed magnetically as I proposed over 14 years ago and the hydride of my theory is explained to get embedded within the core of electronic shells of transition metals by magnetic process under mild heat. It is on this basis as presented by RBL before 2005 that Fe, Co, and Ni being ferromagnetic accelerated the process.

It is also on this basis that I explained the cold fusion much better and gave the new foundation in the new century for accelerating and reproducing unconventional nuclear processes. In the prior century Piantelli, in 1990s shifted from Pd of Fleischmann and Pons to Ni because He said 'Ni is cheaper ' (not the magnetism) (but Piantelli's motivation was the cheaper nature of Ni and this was published and stated in the 1990s by him , this is what I read from him) But in 2000 RBL reasoned Ni in a scientific rather than economic way and RBL reason and developed a new theory based on magnetism and therefore involved Ni as well as Fe and Co.

Many people will refuse to accept this from RBL but it just is. The facts are the facts. So based on the magnetism a new route for theory was give by RBL in the new century. In this new theory of RBL that ferrometals by their strong magnetism magnetically entrain the hydrides (charge clusters) by Little Effect o{f strong magnetism altering the orbitals of the charge clusters (hydrides) among orbitals of different angular momenta as well as inside the valence shells so the hydrides can have core shell penetrations!} { and this was given by RBL many years before Piantelli later included in his patent in 2007-08} .

Powerful beautiful and likely later overlooked and/or stolen from RBL. So among the ferrometals listed by RBL in 2005 (Fe, Co and Ni), Ni is of weaker magnetization so by RBL's theory, Ni is less able to deeply embedded the hydride charge clusters although Ni embedds the hydride but not as deeply as Fe and Co, so Ni more weakly holds the hydride embedded within its core shells, so tiny perturbations can cause the hydrides (as RBL noted in 2005) to fling off electrons as the hydrides are perturbed deeper toward the nucleus of Ni and the thermal perturbations can even cause the hydrides to disintegrate completely with electrons and protons pieces ballistically propelled from the Ni electronic core shells

This is why by RBL theory from over 14 years ago, Ni is a better spring board for protons!!! Note this explains totally by RBL prior theory from before 2005, the later 2017 CAB researcher given in this video although RBL should have been mentioned for his theory and data from 2005 in this video. So now even more so the RBL theory from before 2005 is broad and powerful as it embraces Rossi's later work also as Fe and Co having stronger magnetism and Fe and Co are less propelling of e- and p+ fragments of hydrides so the hydrides in Fe and Co can penetrate more deeply inside electronic core shells of Fe and Co and acquire more huge energies approaching nuclear energies as RBL previously presented in his great theory over 14 years ago (very powerful science of RBL) so that the deeply embedded hydrides (in pyconomedia of the ferrometal lattices) can couple to 'target nuclei' of smaller atomic numbers like He, Li, Be, C, N and catalyze alterations of these nuclei by exchanging p+, e-, n with these nuclei and by such processes the prior great theory and data of RBL from 2005 embraces also Rossi and his later work.

You may note Rossi included Fe in some of his starting and this may be why. This is great work science of RBL. But many of you are full of hate and rather than appreciate me for great work and energy over many years. Many of you will just be hateful.

But many of you are full of hate and rather than appreciate me for great work and energy over many years. Many of you will just be hateful.

Why would anyone hate him? I, for one, never heard of him and am not in the least impressed by what he wrote. It just makes him another Rossi bamboozlee. But what the heck did he do to make people hate him?

No way. We talked that out years ago, and there really are few similarities, other than both are dogged, and go for the jugular.

And to be honest, I do not see RBO as Levi either. GW said that as you know, and I have no idea where he came up with it. He is a very thorough researcher, but he has been wrong many a time, Unlike other good detectives though, when reaching a dead end, he does not back up and try another alley, but tends to get creative instead.

I've exchanged a lot of emails with Krivit for years and from those, anyway, there is no reason to think he's Gary Wright. But what difference does it make? Only believers are fascinated by doxxing and identities. Reasonable people look at the information provided and the material written. GW comes across as disorganized and loony. Also, he is dogged and gets the goods such as confidential emails which made it crystal clear YEARS AGO that Rossi was a rank liar and a gross crook-- in the present, not just in his checkered past. IH would have done well to read GW and hire him. He also followed up on such items as the source of Rossi's thermoelectric converters supplied to DOD. He contacted a San Diego company which sold them and determined that they were most likely surplus junk Peltier devices (Peltier is roughly the reverse of Seebeck) originating in Russia! We owe that info to GW and of course he named the company and anyone could check by also calling them. That was typical and he did dozens and dozens of things like that. He has been incredibly resourceful and informative... as well as very dingbatty at times.

Where GW is disorganized and rambles, Krivit is the exact opposite, being precise, concise and crisp in his reporting and analysis. It could all be pretend of course but who cares really?

As for Levi being Random? Sure he could but again, no proof, and who cares? It could also be Penon, Fabiano, Rossi, or some Italian jailbird Rossi hired. Makes no diff.

• Yes, I read the Zeneca case. Hazardous waste sites are like quick sand that suck under the best of intentions. Especially so in hyper regulated, very liberal, California. This one Cherokee franchisee saw an opportunity to make money, after first committing to cleaning up the site that had been polluted long before, by another company. Then some local residents complained they were not doing enough, or making it worse, which attracted the attention of the environmental activist organizations, which brought in the state's regulatory agencies. It became politicized, and once that happens, nothing Cherokee could do, or no matter how much they would be willing to spend...would ever be enough to satisfy the various governmental, activist, and resident concerns.

At that point they did the only thing they could...file bankruptcy, and let the government deal with it. I really can not believe anyone would be so crazy to invest in brown fields. Hell, Rossi seems like a safe investment compared to that. Some of them must work out though, because they seem to have done quite a few.

Shane, these are just excuses. First of all, local residents did not complain about the fact that the work had not been done well, they complained about the fact that they were getting cancer and some of them were dead too. Those land has not been cleaned-up, Cherokee has built on a land that was still contaminated! You can not say "it became politicized" as if Cherokee was a victim of a political dispute. The California Department of Toxic Substances Control issued a remediation order mandating the remediation of the property and Cherokee was obliged to pay for remediation. It was not obliged just because someone find them unpleasant! You say that you don't understand how anyone would be so crazy to invest in brown fields, but that's just Cherokee's job, they have been doing it for years, they did not come across a wrong deal. And bankruptcy hasn't happened by chance, it is the usual loophole used to get out of these situations, which are repeated periodically. How can you think that Cherokee is made up of poor and unprepared VCs that so often bump into the wrong deal? If you read what Sifferkol reported, you know of so many other similar cases. I refresh your memory at least on some:

1) South Carolina - Charleston, Project: Magnolia Development, Companies: Ashley I LLC, Ashley II of Charleston LLC (owned by Cherokee Investment Partners LLC)

Located on a large swath of polluted land along the Ashley Rive in the Charleston Neck Area, Magnolia was part of a long-term plan to clean up the 216 acres and develop a mini-city on the northern edge of the peninsula. The land housed fertilizer factories, a lumber –treatment plant and other heavy industrial business that left a legacy of lead, arsenic, creosote and other contaminants in the soil. Cherokee described its project as the largest redevelopment of a so-called brownfield property in South Carolina. The Magnolia master plan called for a mix up to 4,400 residential units, along with hotels, office buildings, retail shops, parks and a marina.

What happened to that project?

In September 2010 , the Court concluded that Ashley was a liable party under CERCLA, that meant it was a liable party for the remediation of the site. In 2013 , the mortgage on the land went into default and a new lender , Magnolia/ARC Lender bought the bank note. In the meantime , Ashley appealed the decision of the District Court. In April 2013 the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit confirmed the judgement of the District Court . Ashley was a liable party for the costs of the clean- up and remediation of the site.

On February 8, 2016 both Ashley I LLC and Ashley II of Charleston LLC filed for bankruptcy.

Another one:

2) Meadowlands

Project : It was a 1,230 acre redevelopment site- According to EnCap’s plan the project enclosed six landfills and encompassed six golf courses, almost 3.500 homes, two resort hotels and a commercial center.

Cherokee Investment Partners ( Cherokee) managed the Meadowlands project together with EnCap Golf Holdings LLC (EnCap), whose President was William Gauger.

What about this project?

At the beginning of 2008 the Inspector General’s office released a 277 page report about its year-long investigation: The report accused EnCap, company controlled by Cherokee, of inflating its qualification and financial backing. On May 8, 2008 EnCap and NJM filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.

In July 2009 Federal investigators subpoenaed the governor’s office for more than six years of documents records and emails related to the failed EnCap Golf and housing project

In the meantime EnCap/Cherokee ( and its subsidiaries ) received other public-backed incentives such as brownfields-development tax credits and by accepting waste material to fill in its site EnCap could benefit from the private sector For example : Cherokee was paid from the Army Corps of Engineers for accepting dredge from Newark Bay.

And we can go on:

3) Asbury Park and North Arlington

Both these projects regarded the redevelopment of old boroughs. Cherokee created two new entities: Asbury Partners LLC and Cherokee Porete LLC.

Both the City Council of Asbury and the City Council of North Arlington voted to take the properties by eminent domain. In such a way , the redevelopment became a way to confiscate the properties , businesses by municipalities and their connected redevelopers. As a consequence of that, from 2006 to 2009 many owners have complained that the developer Asbury Partners LLC had offered them too little for their properties and for example in May 2009 a jury in Monmouth County directed Asbury Partners LLC to pay a businessman $1.5 million for a beachside restaurant the city had said was worth only $230,000.

What happend this time?

With regard to North Arlington’s project, in May 2006 the North Arlington Property Rights Coalition filed a suit to stop the borough from using eminent domain for the project.

And again:

4) Colorado, Denver. Project Gates Redevelopment and Metropolitan Garden. Company: Cherokee Denver LLC

In December 2001 Cherokee Denver acquired 50 acres of the entire 85-acre site from Gates. It paid $26.5 million for the property. The deal indemnified Gates from any future responsibility for the significant soil contamination caused by eight decades of industrial use as well as for the buildings it left behind on the site. Eventually, in 2005 Gates sold the remaining 35 acres to the Lionstone Group.

In 2003 the Denver City Council approved Urban Renewal Area for the project and granted a special “Transit Mixed –Use Zoning”. Cherokee functioned as the master developer of the project.

To finance the project , including necessary remediation work and the installation of the infrastructure Cherokee was granted $126 million in tax-increment financing subsidies by the City: the Denver Urban Renewal Authority issued bonds that it would repay from sales and property taxes generated by the development in future years.

In the meantime Cherokee Denver also received $2 million in loans through the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority.

Despite the $1 billion plan , Cherokee couldn’t finance the project, therefore the project never left the drawing board .

In September 2007, a Metropolitan State College of Denver student, 23-year-old, John Polzin, during an urban exploration of the massive, abandoned industrial complex , fell thirty feet into an open elevator shaft. He left paralyze with serious injuries leading to his death a month later.

According to some witnesses, several gates around the abandoned property were either unlocked or left open, without any care of the hazardous materials and of the abandoned buildings.

How did this end up?

Because Cherokee Denver asserted that Polzin’s status as a trespasser absolved the company from liability in his accident, Cherokee Denver and Polzin family did not reach a settlement about the amount of the damages, Polzin family sued Cherokee Denver and its contractor Misers Asbestos Removal and alpine demolition. According to the court filings Polzin family sought more than $100,000 plus punitive damages , which could reach into the millions.

In September 2009,because Cherokee Denver’s project failed, Cherokee Denver sold back the property to Gates Rubber Co.

And these are just a few examples. Do you really want to justify Cherokee's actions by defining them as "wrong investments" or "political cases"? Don't be naive ..... certain actions are just to be condemned.

• Official Post

Why would anyone hate him? I, for one, never heard of him and am not in the least impressed by what he wrote. It just makes him another Rossi bamboozlee. But what the heck did he do to make people hate him?

He appears to equate being overlooked with being hated. This tends to happen when you have a world-changing theory that nobody will discuss with you. So he would say you actually hate him whether you like it or not. As for being a 'bamboozelee' - he was around LENR when Rossi was still running Marathons.

• Is that how you describe the Penon report??? Seriously? You and I have utterly different standards of what constitutes high preparation and competence. I have never seen such garbage as Penon's report, and I have seen LOTS and LOTS of garbage in cold fusion.

The Penon report is here:

http://coldfusioncommunity.net…/01/0197.03_Exhibit_3.pdf

Jed,

Thanks for posting the report. I've just looked at it, and what I see is an extremely conservative calculation based simply on the average water flow per day (to the nearest 1000 kg) and the heat of vaporization of water (approximately 627 Wh/kg) as well as the total electrical input power. The energy of heating water up to 100 C and of superheating the steam has been ignored (to be conservative) and the heat of vaporization has been discounted by 10% (again to be conservative). Assuming that the average electrical power input per day, average water flow per day, minimum steam temperature (> 100 C, actually greater than 103 C) , and input steam temperature (just needs to be clearly less than 100 C) are correct, then this is an extremely conservative calculation indicating a very large COP. All that needs to be correct (as already indicated) is that the steam temp is clearly above 100 C, the input temp clearly below 100 C, the water flow, and the electrical input. How is it possible that - as you have stated numerous times - just by reading the report you can tell that it is "garbage"? If Jed doesn't reply, perhaps someone else can enlighten me?

P.S. The issue of significant figures in the water flow is not something I am worried about nor am I concerned about small errors in the heat of vaporization and/or density of water as a function of variations in atmospheric pressure or temperature. The lowest reported daily COP is greater than 60 (!) even with this conservative estimate of the output power and the 10% discount.

P.P.S. I realize that there may be some additional external justification (such as you don't think the heat could have been dissipated in the building, you don't believe that Rossi's "industrial process" in the building existed or if it did could have been sufficiently endothermic to dissipate a significant fraction of the excess heat, you don't believe the electrical input numbers, you don't believe the flow numbers) based on external information for your claims regarding the Penon report. However, I'm trying to get you to justify your statement that "anyone who reads the report can immediately see that it's garbage". As far as I can tell the only justification for this statement that you have previously offered is that the electrical input energy and water flow are rounded to 2 significant digits ("whole numbers" to quote you) which apparently makes you suspicious that the data has been fabricated. Such types of rounding are quite common in science (and I would hope also in engineering) and indicate that the COP should also be accurate to 2 significant digits.

• Thanks for posting the report. I've just looked at it, and what I see is an extremely conservative calculation based simply on the average water flow per day (to the nearest 1000 kg) and the heat of vaporization of water (approximately 627 Wh/kg) as well as the total electrical input power.

That's hilarious!

"Extremely conservative." Goodness. That is not how I would describe it.

It is only, what, about five times more water than there could possibly have been? And as you see, the flow meter was installed in a mostly-empty gravity return pipe, where the manual warns it will not work. You mention "to the nearest 1000 kg." Do you realize this flow meter can only measure to the nearest 1000 kg? That puts it in a different light, I think. It only registered (clicked) every 40 minutes or so. A flow meter or similar instrument should register a pulse many times per minute or per second to be accurate. Once every 40 minutes is preposterous.

This entire report, from start to finish, is chock full of impossible, outrageous bullshit, and lies. Even Rossi tacitly admitted that when he came up with the invisible does-not-show-up-in-photographs mezzanine heat exchanger. If you do not appreciate that this report is outrageous nonsense, I suggest you read the analyses by Murray and Smith.

you don't believe that Rossi's "industrial process" in the building existed or if it did could have been sufficiently endothermic to dissipate a significant fraction of the excess heat,

What I don't believe is that you saying that. Sufficiently endothermic? Is that supposed to be a joke? There is NO SUCH PROCESS, other than melting tons of ice every hour, and no one saw tons of ice coming into the building. All endothermic industrial processes (such as baking bread) absorb only a tiny fraction of the heat. If you say that is not so, then tell us what industrial process absorbs more than this. Oh, and tell us where were the tons of materials needed to absorb that heat, because Rossi claimed he stored 1 MW of continuous heat for year in a few grams of metal. That's 31,400,000 MJ or 7.5 kilotons in a few grams of metal. That is more potent than the 5 kg of critical mass in a 15 kiloton uranium bomb.

• It is only, what, about five times more water than there could possibly have been? And as you see, the flow meter was installed in a mostly-empty gravity return pipe, where the manual warns it will not work. You mention "to the nearest 1000 kg." Do you realize this flow meter can only measure to the nearest 1000 kg? That puts it in a different light, I think. It only registered (clicked) every 40 minutes or so. A flow meter or similar instrument should register a pulse many times per minute or per second to be accurate. Once every 40 minutes is preposterous.

The detailed location of the flow-meter was not mentioned in the report, so just reading the report does not indicate that there is any problem, in contrast to your many repeated statements. Regarding the flow-meter I don't know how it worked since I haven't studied this but your assumption that it should be able to measure much accurately (and often) than to the nearest 1000 kg is quite reasonable. On the other hand, it's also reasonable that Penon may have rounded all measurements (which WERE more accurate) to the nearest 1000 kg.

What I don't believe is that you saying that. Sufficiently endothermic? Is that supposed to be a joke? There is NO SUCH PROCESS, other than melting tons of ice every hour, and no one saw tons of ice coming into the building. All endothermic industrial processes (such as baking bread) absorb only a tiny fraction of the heat. If you say that is not so, then tell us what industrial process absorbs more than this. Oh, and tell us where were the tons of materials needed to absorb that heat, because Rossi claimed he stored 1 MW of continuous heat for year in a few grams of metal. That's 31,400,000 MJ or 7.5 kilotons in a few grams of metal. That is more potent than the 5 kg of critical mass in a 15 kiloton uranium bomb.

As I mentioned, none of this is mentioned or assumed in the report, and so, again as I mentioned, this is an EXTERNAL consideration based on detailed knowledge and/or estimates of the power dissipation capabilities of the building and your belief (which again is irrelevant to the report itself since this is not discussed in the report) that the industrial process COULD NOT have dissipated significant excess heat. I note that several possible processes which could do so HAVE BEEN discussed although you are apparently unaware of them, although I would certainly admit that we have no direct evidence for any of this, and that Rossi's secretiveness regarding this is very suspicious.

My conclusion is that your statement that "any one can see just from reading the report that it is fabricated" is completely unjustified.

P.S. My guess is that this is why IH settled the lawsuit. If it was so certain "just from reading the report" that it was fabricated then surely they could have brought in expert after expert and convinced the jury that this was the case, and then countersued Rossi as Dewey swore they were going to do (rather than settle).

• The detailed location of the flow-meter was not mentioned in the report,

It is shown right there in the schematic. The meter was in the return pipe, as you see. Rossi promised to put it elsewhere, but that is where it ended up. And where it cannot work right. The photos of the reservoir equipment show that these were not air-tight containers, so it had to be gravity return.

(There might have been a "U" pipe but there wasn't. That part you have to take from me. If there had been one, Rossi would have mentioned it. He did, actually, invent an imaginary U after someone pointed out this problem, the same way he invented an invisible heat exchanger.)

My conclusion is that your statement that "any one can see just from reading the report that it is fabricated" is completely unjustified.

My conclusion is that Murray and Smith know way more about this stuff than you do. Heck, I know more about it than you do. Even Rossi knows more, because he was frantically coming up with more preposterous lies to cover up the lies in this report, such as an invisible heat exchanger, or a few grams of magic metal that stores more chemical energy per gram than a fission bomb critical mass releases. The fact that you believe these lies piled upon lies tells me that you are not good at evaluating this sort of claim.

• Not sure why Murray often demurred and in some cases simply stated that he did not know during his deposition on some of the most interesting and crucial questions.

I know why! Because in some cases he did not know the answer to interesting and crucial questions. When you are being interrogated in an official deposition for a court case, and someone asks you a question you cannot address with expertise, and with assurance, I recommend you demur. Don't make stuff up or phone it it. You may get in trouble for that.

You can see from the document he submitted and from the deposition that he knows a great deal, even though he did not address some of the questions. Perhaps you cannot see this, but he knows way more than you do, or I do. (If you fail to see this, you probably suffer from the Dunning Kruger effect.)

• Official Post

Bringing this up again, not because of IH and Brownfields, but because after a long absence, RLittle just posted again on ECW:

RLittle  Axil Axil4 hours ago

Hi Sir, I mean you no harm, it is just that usually I am not welcomed in scientific discussions. I have contributed many many discoveries in last 20 years and my ideas and theories are usually stolen and plagiarized by crooks. So I am left with no choice but to enter every interaction defending myself. Thank you for a friend professional, human response. Yes I will send you the location and reference information for my prior papers. The idea has already been archived by me as reversible (for all transport and transformations chemically) and irreversible ( for unconventional nuclear reactions) fussing and fusing of nuclei of positive and negative nuclear magnetic moments for explaining and accelerating unconventional nuclear reactions and by such I have explained how all prior cold fusion and lenr observations since Ponns and Fleischmann (i prefer calling them unconventional nuclear reactions as they are not low energy but high potential energy) occur and can be accelerated by these nonprimordial nuclear magnetic moments and the difficulty of inducing unconventional nuclear reactions is thereby explained by me as the site ( Ed Storm's reaction centers which he did not and was not able to give nature of) has to enrich in these nuclear magnetic moments in particular the negative nuclear magnetic moments. It was by this that I accelerated unconventional nuclear in silver and copper as by silver having all negative nuclear moments. It is by this that nickel is better than Palladium has it is 61Ni causing nuclear activity in Nano nickel. It is the negative nuclear moment in Ti that causes its unconventional nucleaer activity. By my theory, I also invented a THEORETICAL cure for cancer using negative nuclear moments their consequent chiral rays what I call dark rays. It is by this that i also have discovered the true cause origin and theory of high temperature superconductivity as by these nuclei of negative nuclear magnetic moments. I can explain all superconductivity and I know how to increase superconductivity to room temperatures using isotopes of nonzero nuclear magnetic moments. But most humans are disgustingly corrupt and evil and I am not likely to get credit for these new discoveries as some crooks are waiting to steal them. Criminals have stolen from me for over 25 years leaving me in poverty. Such a sad and sick world. I hope young people make a better world (future) as many old people have corrupted this world. But i am shocked that you respond kindly. Thank you. RBL

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.