Vaseline (uranium) glass as neutron detector

• But I can't find (free) lead and muon fission datas to study.

eros: Extract from : https://researchbank.rmit.edu.…/rmit:161164/Turnbull.pdf (MUON INTERACTION WITH LEAD SHIELDING PRODUCING ACTIVATION: IMPLICATIONS FOR GAMMA-RAY SPECTROMETRY. )

You can also try at : https://researchbank.rmit.edu.au/view/rmit:161164

Muons do have at least 105 MeV of energy, but what counts is what is on top of that 105 MeV and whether they are polarized. You will noticed that lead is very bad for stopping, as mostly neutrons are produced, what you really don't like. Any material with a low Z is preferred!!

If you have a giger counter, then just use a copper plate between the reactor and the Giger. If counts increase, then you see muons if not, then they are not dominant.

Extract:

Muons are slowed then captured in the atomic K shell orbit of a nucleus. Various electromagnetic processes occur in this orbit such as Bremsstrahlung allowing the muon to drop down to the inner orbital 1s, then the muon either decays or undergoes nuclear capture. At low atomic number (Z < 11) the muon capture process dominates, whereas around (Z = 11), the probabilities of capture and decay are approximately equal, however, for high Z nuclei (e.g. Lead) the muon capture processes again dominate [48]. After capture the nucleus de-excites by the emission of a neutron and neutrino from the nucleus [18]. The resulting atom is known as a muonic atom.

This process is the dominant source of tertiary neutron production at shallow to moderate rock depth. With a high Z material such as lead, the probability of muon capture is proportional to Z4 [13].

The second process is direct muon induced spallation where a heavy nucleus ejects large numbers of nucleons (neutrons in this case) resulting from collisions by protons from cosmic rays. In addition there is photon induced spallation of muons whereby photons produced in muon showers cause the spallation of the neutron [49, 50].

• Some update. Built neutron detector. It dosn't show neutrons from reactor. This thing is going more strange..

However I some weeks ago discovered my mental broblems type. Have you ever thinked (old mystery) brain magnetite gives telepathy skills. But there are mind viruses that block using that channel. They spread through air near distance and hide in brain. Everybody have some of those, moustly harmless, but some of them generate mental broblems.

I win battle some days ago, cleared my brains from anythig odd. Fonderfull feeling.. But then I got new infection from one person and this version is severe. I don't know how long I can continue to work.

You found this/these "stone" of brain, stone of transmutation etc. It is real and I have some versions of it. It come as is written in emerald tablet. You can use red iron oxide pigment, hydrogen (=one), some heat (180C) and lot of photons. Use enough stuff and light power (1kw led D25mm tube). It need magnetic support bar, direct as earth field, and wrap coil around ~10r, give pulsing DC field 70~80khz 50/50 and when got it working meters don't show nothing but it may feel in head.

Urushibara Ni/Fe do also. Radiate your brains long, days/weeks it come moment when you can feel these parasites and can get ride of them.

They do make tricks, like judo, can hide well. Spread like floating point error, be carefull when touched, and next thing you think is infected.

Try and find proof, whole planet humans are badly infected. Like matrix movie. But real. I can give only word/data and it is more valuable truth as whole lenr.

• wow, such a great material! thank you guys a lot for posting everything here! i found it super interesting and useful. i was just wondering if i may come here askign questions? i'm new here. thanks!

However I some weeks ago discovered my mental broblems type. Have you ever thinked (old mystery) brain magnetite gives telepathy skills. But there are mind viruses that block using that channel. They spread through air near distance and hide in brain. Everybody have some of those, moustly harmless, but some of them generate mental broblems.

I win battle some days ago, cleared my brains from anythig odd. Fonderfull feeling.. But then I got new infection from one person and this version is severe. I don't know how long I can continue to work.

eros

Say what?!

• Built some neutron detector stuff and ordered more parts for new detectors. Tested hematite stuff in tube as @seiber suggest. Found once neutrons from hematite but it is not clear result and triple replication same experiment give zero neutrons.

• eros

Say what?!

Loose battle for second virus. So need to wait. It render me quite normal, so no more paranormal skills, or only very minimal set of them..

Need to build successfull mental affecting apparatus again to get new battle but possible dangerous and if/when it affects brain it can't know are things real or not or deeper what reality really is..

For short don't try it if want keep your mind. From ancient "one of three is empty skull".

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.