Fun with tachyons

• I am uncomfortable about the connections that Axil has making between different parts of physics and LENR.

The validity of a scientific theory is judged by the success of the predictions that the theory makes. Science is not about feelings, it's all about facts. Lately tachyon tracks have been popularized by MFMP, but these tracks have been detected in LENR experiments for years. The polariton theory predicts and explains these tracts. I now present some early predictions of tachyon theory and the science that backs these predictions up. The theory goes back to 2014.

Mats Lewan

10/25/15

to AXIL

Hi Axil,

Hope you’re all well.

I saw that you have been touching the concept of tachyons and LENR at Vortex.

I’m trying to get some basic understanding of tachyons and had a look at Wikipedia for a start.

Could you tel me if the Wikipedia articles on tachyons and tachyon condensation are relatively relevant, and also if it’s only tachyon condensation that you consider to be important in this field, or also the original concept of tachyons, as particles moving faster than light?

Mats

Mats Lewan,

=============================================

Axil Axil

10/25/15

to Mats

Hi Mats,

It’s a long story, so let’s get started. In August of 2014, In a post on EGO OUT I predicted that mesons were being produced in LENR because of types of nuclear reactions that were occurring at the high end of the reaction scale. That is the kinds of reactions that LeClair and proton 21 were seeing.

I also knew that free floating magnetic balls were being detected as originated in such experiments.

What I did not understand then was how LENR could produce such powerful EMF and still be the same causation as produces the LENR seen in the NANOR and the golden balls. So there had to be at least two mechanisms involved.

Back then I posted as follows:

To my tastes, Ken Shoulders ran the quintessential LENR experiment when he photographed the development of what Ken called charge clusters (also called exotic vacuum objects or EVOs). A spark had penetrated a sheet of aluminum where an aluminum plasma was condensing into aluminum nanoparticles resulting in the formation of two EV types, a bright one and a dark one.

Ken analyzed the magnetic field coming off the dark EV and he found that this type of EV acts as a magnetic monipole. In subsequent years, Nanoplasmonics pushed the analsys of these coherent balls of EMF further and determined that their structure was actually solitons or frozen and persistent EMF waveforms.

The bright soliton is formed when a infrared photon and an electron from a dipole match energies and become entangled. The Surface Plasmon Polariton thus formed gets a spin of 1 from the photon and a greatly reduced mass of one millionth of that of the electron. These almost massless complex particles form a Bose Einstein Condensate at the drop of a hat.

The dark soliton is more interesting and hard to understand. It is a composite particle of a infrared photon and the :Hole” (lack of charge) in the dipole. It has a positive charge and a spin of 2. I speculate that it is this type of soliton that has been seen by Frederic Henry-Couannier when he says:

“If it succeeds to actually reach the metal it will recover neutrality (catch free electrons around) and disappear ("evaporate") in a very short time. But the mlb has also a huge magnetic moment so it could in principle be trapped in a ferromagnetic material inside a zone with an appropriate magnetic field configuration : this is probably what happens in Ni cracks (NAE) “

For all those interested in the formation of dark solitons in cracks, I recommend this paper:

Effects of Spin-Dependent Polariton-Polariton Interactions in Semiconductor Microcavities: Spin Rings, Bright Spatial Solitons and Soliton Patterns

http://etheses.whiterose.ac.uk/3872/1/SICH_eThesis.pdf

As the father of the crack theory of palladium LENR theory, I hope Ed Storms reads this paper and takes it seriously.

The LENR theory of Yuri Bazhutovis (Erzion Catalysis (MEC))cannot be correct because it fails on one of the hardest requirements of a valid LENR theory. A valid LENR theory must be scalable at least in the output power range from milliwatts to megawatts.

It is unlikely that a meson like subatomic particle comprised of 5 quarks (a Erzion ) can be produced at very low energies to meet the low energy requirements of a minimally powered LENR system like the golden ball.

Assuming that there can be only one fundamental cause of LENR, the Erzion might be produced by cosmic rays but it cannot be the cause of the very low power LENR reaction. The Erzion is just to energetic for that.

Dennis Cravens uses samarium cobalt (Sm2Co7) magnetic powder to power the LENR reaction in his golden sphere.

See

http://www.infinite-energy.com/images/pdfs/NIWeekCravens.pdf

<snip>

To assure a strong magnetic field in the active material the

spheres contain a ground samarium cobalt (Sm2Co7) magnet, which stays

magnetized at higher temperatures. This was powdered and

the powder is mostly random but it should provide a strong

magnetic field within the sample.

Unlike the Ni/H reactor, note that no heat pumping is requires to keep magnetically catalyzed LENR reaction going in the golden sphere.

I knew back then that EMF(polaritons) went into the Dark Mode SPP solitons and did not exit except in the form of a anapole monipole magnetic beam.

I began to supect that entangment and teleportation of energy was involved in LENR. This is a consequence of negative vacuum energy(important).

I then saw this video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This showed that any waveform in a vortex would form an analog black hole. So now the SPP was a micro black hole.

Then I saw From Experiment to Theory” (Paper by Jean-Francois Geneste, Airbus Group)

This brought to mind the work of Urustkoev which generated high energy discharges into titanium foil that was isolated in bi-distilled water and the powders that he produced.

Then I saw Keith Fredericks vidio given at ICCF-18 and I wrote Keith Fredericks in an open letter on E-cat world as follows:

Regarding Geneste’s paper, the ‘strange radiation’ tracks described were replicated by Keith Fredericks and reported at ICCF18:

http://www.ecoinventions.ca/ic…s-possibility-of-tachyon/

Your analysis suggested they might be superluminal tachyons.

I would like to suggest something else.

These tracks are produced by analog black holes called “dark mode surface plasmon polaritons” (dark mode SPP). From nanoplasmonics, it is well known that these polariton solitons produce monopole magnetic fields. Being a black hole, the inside of the soliton contains negative energy due to the fact that loads of magnetic power is being projected as an anapole magnetism beam. This power projection segregates the vacuum into positive and negative energy.

Things that travel in negative vacuum go faster than light in a neutral vacuum as found in the laser probes used in the EMdrive experiments.

Hawking radiation will easily entangle these solitons and also help to produce negative vacuum energy.

The huge power content of these solitons come from a positive feedback mode between the soliton and the this SPP.

Nanoplasmonics explains these solitons and how they project a monopole magnetic beam. In fact I have a micrograph of this beam.

Your estimation of the power content of the soliton of 64 GeV puts the anapole magnetic field in range for it to produce muons and mesons born from the vacuum pair production as seen by Holmlid and the quark soup produced in the LeClair cavitation experiments.

For and overview on this supject see as follows:

http://www.lenr-forum.com/foru…-freed-polariton-soliton/

This soliton mechanism is already well defined in physics and I have the papers to show you.

also see

Prof. Daniele Faccio: “Black Holes, With A Twist” – Inaugural Lecture

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Axil

=============================

All the work on tachyons in LENR can be found on Keith Fredericks’ web site:

http://restframe.com/rf/home.html

KeKeith Fredericksn had no idea how tachyons were being produced so I wrote him a post as follows:

Thanks for getting back to me, I feel privileged.

I have been tracing the fundamental cause of LENR for years now. The causation mechanism has been getting more and more obscure and complicated as I have been connecting the dots.

It involves a quasiparticle of EMF called the polariton. This is a electron that has become entangled with a photon.

A nano-science called nanoplasmonics deals with this particle of EMF. There seems to be a consensus developing in LENR theory that the Surface Plasmon Polariton(SPP) is central to the LENR causation. But no one has taken this concept as far as I have.

The SPP soliton is built from a special form called of "topolariton". This particle is a boson with spin 2 that only flows in one direction.

See: https://physics.aps.org/synops…10.1103/PhysRevX.5.031001

A network of nanoparticles produces a soliton of these polaritons that form a magnetic monipole as follows:

Half-solitons in a polariton quantum fluid behave like magnetic monopoles

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1204/1204.3564.pdf

This is how nanoparticles produce and amplify the polariton spin:

The method that these Dark Mode SPP solitons can receive and amplify EMF is explained in this reference as follows:

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1405/1405.1657.pdf

Plasmonics With a Twist: Taming Optical Tornadoes on the Nanoscale

The does not seem to be a limit to how many polaritons can be packed into a soliton because polaritons are bosons.

These dark mode solitons are really black holes of EMF and they get so massive that they become self sustaining due to the EMF that they pull in through both their magnetic beams and hawking radiation based multi particle entanglement extract nuclear and some vacuum energy in a positive feedback loop mode.

After I saw your presentation on tachyons, I started to read this article:

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/c…getdoc/slac-pub-11616.pdf

The Inside Story: Quasilocal Tachyons and Black Holes

It explains how and why Lief Holmlid is seeing mesons and muons produced in his experiments.

These SPPs evaperate through hawking radiation untill they become stable and quiescent. They form a tachyon condensate inside their boundary that will produce quark based (mesons) particles when they receive more EMF.

Holmlid says that muons are produced when his reactants are exposed to the fluorescent lighting in his lab. They release muons as a declining rate even in a dark room.

I got through to Holmlid but Holmlid does not believe in black hole LENR causation. I am now faced with the bleak prospect of learning black hole physics, string theory, tachyon physics and general relativity.

I am not that smart so progress from now on will be very slow. These subjects are at the cutting edge of physics and chemistry.

I hope that these references help you in understanding what produces tachyons so that we can form the complete progression of causation from the very beginning to the very end of the LENR process. It is not easy or obvious.

• Right now we mostly clamp down on spam, uncivil behavior, and certain topics which are known from experience to lead to weeks of futile debate, such as politics, religion and global warming. Apart from these simple and obvious measures, we largely try to stay out of the job of moderating content. So the quality of the posts is highly variable.

If there is a forum member whose posts are distracting for one reason or another, I recommend blocking the user. You will still be able to see his posts by clicking on them.

please block me, it is distressing to me if I am causing you pain, anxiety and fear.

distressing to You ? You are distressed by the reaction of others to Your own behaviour ?

....WTF ?

Simply stop it.

• @damn_right_man

Axil is Axil.

He travels his own road to seeking the truth but he certainly has a taste for the fantastic.

Be more tolerant, not everyone is the same and Axil seems like a nice guy.

Its just an Internet board, not a national news publication.

If you find his posts unhelpful or intollerable simply ignore them.

If the censors start coming after posters because another poster does not like what they say then this place is going to get very quiet.

• I'd say, he should start with school physics prior to even think of touching something near his mentioned topics....

• The world does need people who think like Axil. Well... maybe not that far out. But certainly, a great contributor like Musk, who has accomplished so much in tangible work, also has some weird ideas and grandiose plans. Anyone want to travel to Mars? One way, I believe it will be.

My point is, visionaries are really needed. But we also need critics to keep them in line with reality.

• The world does need people who think like Axil. Well... maybe not that far out. But certainly, a great contributor like Musk, who has accomplished so much in tangible work, also has some weird ideas and grandiose plans. Anyone want to travel to Mars? One way, I believe it will be.

My point is, visionaries are really needed. But we also need critics to keep them in line with reality.

No Mary we don't need to do anything to handle his reality. We need Axil to keep on being Axil. I have never seen him attack another user personally. And of all people you should know about personal attacks. I often ask direct questions here, they (mods) are kind enough to allow it.

I also read you and do not dismiss you. Your reality will be challenged someday maybe? Not with this but in general, 'eyes wide open'. He has been taken to task before and started citing more links. Never personal attacks not once.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.